Here'sANintendoSwitchFromTheUnhingedBitchLikeJen Pt. 438

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lioness Mama @ 30/12/2023, 20:59) 
    If they are going to a 7/7 schedule with a mid-week visitation, this would screw up Jen's travel on her off weeks as well. That really boxes her in :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

she'd never agree to a mid week visitation or would agree and then waive that every single time.

Jen mentioned that Donny does not understand the concept of days yet and counts by number of sleeps. It breaks my heart. Surely that is from trauma from being shuffled around two houses. Two sleeps at daddy's house then 3 sleeps at mommy's then 3 sleeps at daddy's etc. And now suddenly, it's 90 sleeps at mommy's with daddy being a no-show. They are both incompetent as parents and they are doing a number on those kids psyche combined.

2.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 30/12/2023, 21:13) 
    If they are going to a 7/7 schedule with a mid-week visitation, this would screw up Jen's travel on her off weeks as well. That really boxes her in :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

she'd never agree to a mid week visitation or would agree and then waive that every single time.

Jen mentioned that Donny does not understand the concept of days yet and counts by number of sleeps. It breaks my heart. Surely that is from trauma from being shuffled around two houses. Two sleeps at daddy's house then 3 sleeps at mommy's then 3 sleeps at daddy's etc. And now suddenly, it's 90 sleeps at mommy's with daddy being a no-show. They are both incompetent as parents and they are doing a number on those kids psyche combined.

I’m sure their schedule was hard on them but counting sleeps is a common young kid thing - my daughter does it for everything and I’m not divorced.

3.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    That would be weird af if Jen sent the kids to stay with Don’s wife while he was presumably not home. Who would do that? Some of these theories are bizarre. Do some of you not understand how custody agreements work?

4.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 30/12/2023, 21:08) 

Exactly,💯 which totally contradicts her excuse that she travels to soothe her sad mama heart because she can't be with her "babies" all the time. Lying liar that lies

5.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    giphy

Does anyone want to play a game where we go through our comments from the past year and share the one with the most thumbs up (or even just your favorite).

Mine was technically this one but my Mother's Day post is a close second.

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Strollergate @ 12/30/2023, 05:14 PM) 
    My main issue with the back surgery explanation is that those types of surgeries are often planned ahead. My husband had two spinal fusions and in each case the surgery was scheduled in advance - and I don’t think that 12/23 would have even been considered for someone who celebrates Christmas (my husband does not). Not saying there aren’t plenty of emergency back surgeries that come up suddenly, but I wonder if they are the exception.

Obviously I’m only speaking from personal experience, but it seems like the kind of sudden, clear the schedule, health emergency that crops up just before Christmas might be something other than back surgery.

So I’m on the fence between either health/legal emergency for Don or else Jen just making it appear like something really bad is happening when it’s not, perhaps travel. But Jen was absolutely glowing with happiness during her word of the year video, so there is that.

Of all the people, including myself, with back issues, bad things happened suddenly. There was no planning around peoples lives or schedules.

7.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm honor of Jeb missing the races, I would like to post my favorite Run Disney pic. That girls side eye makes me so happy!
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230301_182633_Chrome

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BunsyisDunsy @ 30/12/2023, 21:22) 
    That would be weird af if Jen sent the kids to stay with Don’s wife while he was presumably not home. Who would do that? Some of these theories are bizarre. Do some of you not understand how custody agreements work?

My comment about Tens could take them to school meant if Don couldn't drive. Jeez even a nanny could take kids to school. School busses take divorced kids to school everyday.

And yes I've been divorced with split custody so don't come at me with don't you understand custody agreements.

9.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    If Don is somewhere getting treatment for an illness, or is in the hospital, or whatever....Suz will definitely go to Jen's house to see the kids. She would also schedule an outing and go pick them up. Suz will do what she has to do to see the kids and Jen won't say no about her taking them for a day here and there. First, she will want the break. Second, she will want to make sure that they stay in line for any $$$ (not that they would cut them off, because they wouldn't, but Jen would want to make sure they stayed in good graces)

10.     +36   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Speaking of custody though, Jen had mentioned ages ago (at least a year?) that they ultimately planned to transition to week on and week off. Wonder why that never seemed to happen - perhaps because she came up with her insane travel plans and Don just accommodated that? Either way, bitch’s time is up!!!

11.     +48   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 30/12/2023, 03:44) 
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 12/29/2023, 04:28 PM) 
    Radiation treatment isn't just one dose. I have a friend who has to do 30 doses for her cancer - can't remember if they're weekly or not.

I took 33 treatments, 5 days per week (usually, some weeks 4 days). It took almost 2 months to complete, due to weekends and various schedules.

I just finished 28 days of pelvic radiation for colon cancer..5 days a week. Pretty brutal. I am so thankful for so much ♥️

12.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 12/30/2023, 04:36 PM) 
    I'm honor of Jeb missing the races, I would like to post my favorite Run Disney pic. That girls side eye makes me so happy!

This is my favorite runDisney pic too. "Nobody looks good in race photos." Nah, Jen :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

I remember we looked her up because her bib was different, and she's a legit, competitive runner. Jen's endurance challenge was her fun run.

13.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hike Travel Eat Eat Repeat @ 12/30/2023, 03:58 PM) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 30/12/2023, 03:44) 
    I took 33 treatments, 5 days per week (usually, some weeks 4 days). It took almost 2 months to complete, due to weekends and various schedules.

I just finished 28 days of pelvic radiation for colon cancer..5 days a week. Pretty brutal. I am so thankful for so much ♥️

:6792:

14.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm so sorry so many of our Bakers have dealt with cancer and back issues. That's the real issues here not Jenbots imagined dramas and so-called chaos. This silly bitch will cope even if she pouts about it, rolls her eyes and vaguebooks for months. She's yet to be slammed by anything really traumatic.

I'm happy to sit back and see how this next stage pans out for her. Less sad travel is good, more time with her kids is good. I suspect she's been told to step up and stop flitting around the periphery of their lives so much. She doesn't like that but tough.

15.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I try not to put too much stock in what Jen says or how she says it (although I do enjoy speculating about how much less dramatic her reality is). As a producer of Pantsuit Politics, she hears lots of big-girl words and tries to string them together to sound like the important career woman she is. She doesn’t know what they mean. :b_wink:

903 replies since 27/12/2023, 19:00   103579 views