Here'sANintendoSwitchFromTheUnhingedBitchLikeJen Pt. 438

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 28/12/2023, 22:51) 
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 12/28/2023, 04:29 PM) 
    YES!!!! its now my Roman Empire. I can't stop randomly thinking of how gross that is.

I also giggle when I wash my legs.

I just can't wrap my head around her thinking when it comes to hygiene at all.

people 100 years ago barely took baths!! gosh. do we think she washes her feet before going to see her body work folks and plopping her bunion foot up on the table for the doctor to look at?

regarding the speculation...she'll tell us and probably soon. she can never just stay quiet. I had to laugh at the poll results though. she makes it sound like the sky is falling and 78% think she's exaggerating :lol: who knows. I do think it's more than a simple custody arrangement switch up but beyond that idk. she's acting like an ass over it though. "firm boundaries in 2024! F off!" (assuming that is related to what's going on)

Unfortunately no. There was a vlog where she went for a run in downtown Chicago and then got a massage without showering.

She really is that gross.

2.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She loves the speculation. If she wasn't a giant manipulative asshole she wouldn't keep being vague about the situation and fueling outrageous theories. She should have either been direct or just said nothing at all. If it isn't her story to share she should STFU.

She is a dramatic bitter balding bitch who can't handle adult responsibilities and needs to be treated with kid gloves. Being coy for attention is gross.

3.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 28/12/2023, 23:03) 
    QUOTE (sotheresthat @ 28/12/2023, 22:55) 
    If it's a serious health issue with Don or one of the other kids and she used the phrase "forced upon her," she's an even bigger asshole than the Thanksgiving debacle and that's saying something.

I'm leaning towards it's not Don but Tens. Can it be a car accident? Did anybody look up?

I’m pretty sure it is Ten’s … if it was D** she would be going on and on about their Father’s Situation… she can’t acknowledge Ten’s … a good ½ of her followers don’t even know he is remarried.

I’m feeling sad for them … and hope whatever has happened everyone will be ok.

4.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 28/12/2023, 23:31) 
    She loves the speculation. If she wasn't a giant manipulative asshole she wouldn't keep being vague about the situation and fueling outrageous theories. She should have either been direct or just said nothing at all. If it isn't her story to share she should STFU.

She is a dramatic bitter balding bitch who can't handle adult responsibilities and needs to be treated with kid gloves. Being coy for attention is gross.

I agree no one has to know about any of this. She could have made her dumb youtube content about anything, no one watches anyway. Because my hip is sore I cant be in the car right now in going to review my cooler and no one would care

She's ridiculous

5.     +43   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Look at the quality craftsmanship on her 3-year-old chipboard furniture

PM

6.     +26   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 12/28/2023, 05:24 PM)
    lets not kill any characters off in the Jen Ross show just yet :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

This :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

7.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 28/12/2023, 23:29) 
    QUOTE (Rumpus Toothpicks @ 28/12/2023, 23:20) 
    Or Thursday, Saturday, Sunday. You have to be there the day before the first race to get your bib, before the expo closes. I think if Jen can’t do all the races of the weekend she doesn’t want to do any. It’s also an excuse because she knows she could not physically do Dopey and the DL half weekend the following week.

I think Jen would still go for, say, 2 races, instead of cancelling altogether. She can be obsessive like that, especially with all the race-related purchases she's made beforehand. If exchange was on Sunday, she could still complete the 5K, 10K and half-marathon. Just not the full Dopey and Goofy challenges in January, for ex.

This begs the question: what will happen to the necklace she bought herself in anticipation of completing Dopey? Will it to go to the junk pile or will she find an excuse to wear it anyway? Place your bets! :snickering:

WDW marathon weekend is the only race weekend that does the half on Saturday, all the others are on Sunday so unless she only went for the 5k and 10k the other weekends I don’t see this. She’s too slow of a racer to travel home the same day unless it’s a pretty late flight.

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Rumpus Toothpicks @ 28/12/2023, 23:44) 
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 28/12/2023, 23:29) 
    I think Jen would still go for, say, 2 races, instead of cancelling altogether. She can be obsessive like that, especially with all the race-related purchases she's made beforehand. If exchange was on Sunday, she could still complete the 5K, 10K and half-marathon. Just not the full Dopey and Goofy challenges in January, for ex.

This begs the question: what will happen to the necklace she bought herself in anticipation of completing Dopey? Will it to go to the junk pile or will she find an excuse to wear it anyway? Place your bets! :snickering:

WDW marathon weekend is the only race weekend that does the half on Saturday, all the others are on Sunday so unless she only went for the 5k and 10k the other weekends I don’t see this. She’s too slow of a racer to travel home the same day unless it’s a pretty late flight.

I think two things are going on here… I think there is something serious going on with Ten’s related to her health!

So because of that issues are shifting, which may have been getting ready to happen anyway with the 7 to 7

I think the second thing that is going on is, she’s not capable of doing the races… With her hip and feet in the condition they’re in I think she absolutely is not capable of doing the Fitness bullshit she’s been doing and this is just the excuse, she’s using to get out of it

9.     +43   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She still can't handle bringing her kids to the grocery store. How does she expect her 8-year-old to learn how to behave in public? Poor CC is always going to have to figure things out on her own because her mother is useless.

10.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen would get a payout of the rest of her alimony and child support due through a life insurance policy Don would have been required to take as part of the divorce. Included in that policy would be money to cover all his obligations under the divorce, which likely include college in addition to child support and alimony; as well as cost of health insurance for the kids and anything else he was responsible to pay for under the agreement.

Most likely the life insurance would be paid into a trust and whoever the trustee is (would never be Jen) makes the payments as they come due - not a lump sum to Jen).

That’s just the life insurance to cover divorce. In all likelihood his assets would go into a trust for wife and perhaps all 5 kids (they don’t need to share equally - he can specify what they get). Again, Jen would almost certainly never be in charge of the kids’ money from life insurance or a trust of his assets.

QUOTE (Oatley @ 28/12/2023, 23:17) 
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 28/12/2023, 23:14) 
    I think she already got a huge lump sum when they divorced. I don't think she would get squat if he dies.

nope Jen won't get anything. Tens will. But the kids will get which will be out in trust and Jen would be their guardian, so she can take out money from trust for their upbringing/education.

11.     +17   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Forgive me but doesn’t “wash day” apply to people with curly hair or lots of hair where it is a project to dry and style it. Lots of products are used etc…
    It doesn’t really apply to those of us with fine straight hair that require ever other day washing right?

Also congealed cookies? Barf

Can we have a non-word of the year? I vote tender. I’ve never liked that word unless it applies to chicken but now I despise it and it makes my skin crawl.
    (I vote enough for her word of the year)

And this bitch is rich rich. I mean an after hours plumbing visit right before Christmas would send most people into orbit. I know this is a tiny detail and pales in comparison to her other spending but man…. Even if it had been a major repair she would get it done no sweat.

12.     +39   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Reaction to a gallon of milk:

via GIPHY

Reaction to not getting the best table in the house with the best view all to herself.

via GIPHY

Reaction to something I can't even remember:

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Reaction to being given a spork:
    Attached Image
    Spork

13.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 12/28/2023, 05:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 12/28/2023, 05:24 PM)
    lets not kill any characters off in the Jen Ross show just yet :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

This :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

imagine if the lady with the good hair is reading and people are talking about car accidents or others being dead. Jesus lol

QUOTE (Ruckinglife @ 12/28/2023, 06:03 PM) 
    Forgive me but doesn’t “wash day” apply to people with curly hair or lots of hair where it is a project to dry and style it. Lots of products are used etc…
    It doesn’t really apply to those of us with fine straight hair that require ever other day washing right?

yes! she takes things others do and applies them to herself when they don't fit. her hair needs to be washed DAILY. it looked so disgusting

14.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    lots of people who don't wash their legs in the shower assume that their shampoo and other soap from the top of their bodies runs down enough to wash the rest of the body. pro tip: it doesn't! get a goddamn wash cloth, nasties.

some of these tens involved possible hurdles or whatever jen's calling them don't make that much sense to me. morning sickness, whatever else, don is an (ostensibly lol) unemployed parent. he can handle his two kids while she's ill.

15.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That nonsense Jen said about it being the day before hair-washing day sure made it sound more like a weekly event. I hope RM2 has a good ventilation system.

903 replies since 27/12/2023, 19:00   103565 views