Here'sANintendoSwitchFromTheUnhingedBitchLikeJen Pt. 438

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Some people are weird about alcohol. Some people are weird about alcohol around children. And, because of that, tend to see anything alcohol related as red flags.

But, just because Don enjoyed his vodka doesn’t necessarily mean he’s an alcoholic.

And, like others have mentioned, if I had to be around Jen for any length of time, I’d be drinking too.

Also, I don’t see “420 friendly” as necessarily a precursor to anything. Again, if I had to be around Jen for any length of time, I’d be chomping on adult gummies pretty much around the clock.

If anything, I could possibly see an addiction to pain pills due to his chronic back pain - and maybe Matthew Perry was some kind of wake-up call.

But that’s all just supposition because who really knows?

However, all that said…

Was it Christine who came on here once claiming that Don was drunk in his front yard & being carted off by the police while Jen was trying to shield the children from him?

2.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 12/29/2023, 10:28 PM) 
    Some people are weird about alcohol. Some people are weird about alcohol around children. And, because of that, tend to see anything alcohol related as red flags.

But, just because Don enjoyed his vodka doesn’t necessarily mean he’s an alcoholic.

And, like others have mentioned, if I had to be around Jen for any length of time, I’d be drinking too.

Also, I don’t see “420 friendly” as necessarily a precursor to anything. Again, if I had to be around Jen for any length of time, I’d be chomping on adult gummies pretty much around the clock.

If anything, I could possibly see an addiction to pain pills due to his chronic back pain - and maybe Matthew Perry was some kind of wake-up call.

However, all that said…

Was it Christine who came on here once claiming that Don was drunk in his front yard & being carted off by the police while Jen was trying to shield the children from him?

I thought Jen has tried to hint/claim that Don is an alcoholic?

3.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can even imagine that she got upset with him (the F...off-manic phase), when she heard that he was sick. Worrying about her races, the cancellations and afraid of not getting enough Don-Dollars in the future.

And maybe NOW one of the surprises is that she learned that Don has kind of insurance for her and the kids. So now everything is "it´s fine" and she calmed down.

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A car accident on the 12th would get the kids to Chins a lot sooner than last week. But a car accident is definitely something that might cause all this. Especially if both Don and Tens , heaven forbid, are hurt.

And she is positively giddy in this last video. He gloating over whatever is going on with Don is sickening.

5.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Can someone remind me what she said about the reason she waited to cancel her other trips? What was the reasoning behind waiting if she already knew she would have to cancel?

6.     +27   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Don was Team Tito's for quite a while. It really isn't hard to develop a drinking problem with or without a Jen. Everyone with a social circle knows an alcoholic.

7.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 29/12/2023, 22:18) 
    Hey Jen
    SPOILER (click to view)
    giphy

that should do it.

:goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

8.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 29/12/2023, 22:28) 

However, all that said…

We used to see handle bottles of Titos in the background of Jen's videos, and the amount of vodka in them would go down drastically over a period of a few days. With no family "parties" involved (or she'd have shown them).

He was regularly in her old videos, slurring his words.

In at least one video (at Disney), we saw him have multiple drinks and then drive them back to the hotel.

More often than not, when they went out, she drove him, which suggests to me that maybe he wasn't in any shape to drive.

Also (taking into account the fact that Jen lies), she's definitely alluded to him having a problem with alcohol.

What's going on may have nothing to do with rehab or alcohol, or even Don. But if that is the issue, I don't think it should come as a surprise.

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariousBaker @ 29/12/2023, 22:31) 
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 12/29/2023, 10:28 PM) 

However, all that said…

I thought Jen has tried to hint/claim that Don is an alcoholic?

In addition to claiming her family is as well…

10.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bakery001 @ 29/12/2023, 22:18) 
    QUOTE (LofticeLouboutins @ 28/12/2023, 20:28) 
    CC’s jacket is TWO! sizes too big, of course.

I wonder why Jen doesn’t buy her clothing two sizes too big? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Hers are always TWO sizes too small.

11.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hmmmm.... if he is in rehab after her tirades about her family drinking to excess then is she trying to say she is the only person those poor kids see that isn't a drunk?

12.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 29/12/2023, 22:35) 
    Can someone remind me what she said about the reason she waited to cancel her other trips? What was the reasoning behind waiting if she already knew she would have to cancel?

Jen: I am sorry about what happened. But because of you/him I have to cancel several Disney races. You have no idea how much money I am going to lose.

Don or his parents: Dont worry about money in this situation. I/we will cover that.

13.     +62   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The way that Jen is carrying on shows what a shit parent she is. A woman with two small children explaining why her kids are around! If she cared about protecting her kids she should have said 'I decided to stay home this winter. I wanted to be with my kids.' She is going out of her way to let people know that being around them isn't her first choice. No matter what is happening, this is the type of behavior that made it easy for the Rosses to walk away from her.

14.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yeah and are they just not going to see their siblings for 3 months because that would be cruel.

Jenny sucks for even talking about this.

Get a fucking clue.

IMG_3692

15.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I remember way beck in the early days of her filing for divorce, she was saying something about $, because she had no idea about what she would be able to do. This was before the negotiations started. She really has no clue about where money comes from, she was just told how much she would get and for how long. All she heard was she would have a pile of $ and her mind said buy everything. So far she has.

903 replies since 27/12/2023, 19:00   103565 views