Here'sANintendoSwitchFromTheUnhingedBitchLikeJen Pt. 438

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I believe she is being forced to parent on this new schedule and D&T are done changing the schedule for her traveling alone. The “more beautiful” things she is trying to spin is traveling with the kids because if she is going to travel when it’s her week on, we is going to have to take them. We all know how that will go down.

I suspect we will see more Disney trips and cruises with the kids. And she will travel on her weeks off.

I still think the kids spent time with D&T over the holiday. Gene just let that out and tried to play this illusion.

If they put their foot down about the schedule, I’m sure Gene put her foot down if Christmas was her holiday this year just to be a biotch.

We don’t know for a fact how many days straight she has or not had them. Gene is a proven liar time and time again and like to spin her stories to fit her narrative.

And of course she could cry, she is being caged err forced to stay home and parent.

2.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Some of you have absolutely no idea how child custody works in a divorce situation, what is legal and what is not, and so some of the speculation in that category is seriously off the rails.

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 30/12/2023, 13:21) 
    Some of you have absolutely no idea how child custody works in a divorce situation, what is legal and what is not, and so some of the speculation in that category is seriously off the rails.

True. But I feel Don and Jen do a lot of things/changes out of court. Don never wants to go back to court. Changes or reschedules happen just unofficially between them I think. I am fairly certain this is not just 7:7 change (that could be so going forward once this current situation stabilizes). But the current situation will have kids stuck with Jen for unforeseen future I think. I also think she will get additional child support money (unofficially) to cover expenses for extra time for child care. I think this is not a health issue that one can't control (r.g. Cancer, stroke, heart attack). I think if it's a health issue, it was caused by reckless lifestyle (overdose, disease from alcoholism etc.). Thus, the jab at Tens of life being a mess under a perfect social media appearance. Jen is telling that exact thing for a while now (how social media perfect life is smoke and mirrors). I think whatever this situation is, this also caused Don to lose his job (being told to take voluntary retirement with a golden handshake or whatever) and now the issue has gotten out of control enough to start impacting even his personal life.

4.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know what train I'm on. First I was on the Don being unable to care for his kids because of a very serious health issue. Then somebody brought up that it could be 7/7 with a Wednesday dinner, or possibly weekly family therapy appointment and that Jen was lying/being delusional about her huge increase in mommy duties and that is believable. Don suddenly needing to go to rehab for the winter didn't seem likely...but after some of your guys' posts about rehab....maybe that explains it best. I don't know.

I really hope that Don isn't having serious health problems. Both because I wouldn't wish ill on him....but also for Donnie and Charlotte. Can you imagine if they are stuck with Jen as their 100% of the time caregiver for more than a month or two? Going from spending half of their time in a beautiful, warm, loving home with a father who adores them and puts them first....with siblings and a fun mom who cooks and decorates and throws parties (and who they probably love and have grown close to). To being stuck with robot schizoid Jen in her cold mausoleum full time. I hope if they can't see Don, that Suze and Poopsie step in and do what they can to watch out for them.

Also, if Don IS having serious health issues....Jen is a complete psycopath monster for the way she is behaving.

5.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Maybe Tens and Don went on that 9month long cruise.

6.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    D+Tens wedding looks beautiful and CC stole the show that day...

PM'd receipt to admin :)

Edited by WutJen - 12/30/2023, 04:02 PM

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I hope someone tells Jen that the LASTBOX she really is in and can't seem to get out of, is her firm belief that as a woman, society expects her to become a mother and love her kids once she did become a mother. She can't let go of that pretension. Even in her last video while talking about hope of resuming travel, she has to insert that travel means beautiful things for her little family. She can't just be honest. For someone trying so hard not to go by societal expectation, that would be the box to break out from. The transparency would be good for her kids because knowing there is no affection is better than forced and fake affection.

8.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 30/12/2023, 02:00) 
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 12/29/2023, 03:28 PM) 
    Some people are weird about alcohol. Some people are weird about alcohol around children. And, because of that, tend to see anything alcohol related as red flags.

But, just because Don enjoyed his vodka doesn’t necessarily mean he’s an alcoholic.

And, like others have mentioned, if I had to be around Jen for any length of time, I’d be drinking too.

Also, I don’t see “420 friendly” as necessarily a precursor to anything. Again, if I had to be around Jen for any length of time, I’d be chomping on adult gummies pretty much around the clock.

If anything, I could possibly see an addiction to pain pills due to his chronic back pain - and maybe Matthew Perry was some kind of wake-up call.

But that’s all just supposition because who really knows?

However, all that said…

Was it Christine who came on here once claiming that Don was drunk in his front yard & being carted off by the police while Jen was trying to shield the children from him?

I do not think that Don is in rehab for anything. He enjoyed his Titos some. Who WOULDN'T drink living with Jen? He appears deliriously happy. Seriously, illness (like leaving for a cancer treatment, or in hospital for a treatment) makes way more sense.

Alcoholism isn't a sad person's problem.

9.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 12/30/2023, 06:38 AM) 
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 30/12/2023, 13:21) 

True. But I feel Don and Jen do a lot of things/changes out of court. Don never wants to go back to court. Changes or reschedules happen just unofficially between them I think. I am fairly certain this is not just 7:7 change (that could be so going forward once this current situation stabilizes). But the current situation will have kids stuck with Jen for unforeseen future I think. I also think she will get additional child support money (unofficially) to cover expenses for extra time for child care. I think this is not a health issue that one can't control (r.g. Cancer, stroke, heart attack). I think if it's a health issue, it was caused by reckless lifestyle (overdose, disease from alcoholism etc.). Thus, the jab at Tens of life being a mess under a perfect social media appearance. Jen is telling that exact thing for a while now (how social media perfect life is smoke and mirrors). I think whatever this situation is, this also caused Don to lose his job (being told to take voluntary retirement with a golden handshake or whatever) and now the issue has gotten out of control enough to start impacting even his personal life.

Don didn't "lose his job". His dad sold the company and he stayed on, probably at a very generous salary. That is very common in these types of sales. Also, it usually is set in a contract for ___ number of months with an agreed upon exist timeline and payout.

10.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 12/30/2023, 07:33 AM) 
    This is the part I don't understand- where are Don's parents?? Why did they not come to see the kids in Christmas? You bet Jen will mention that if they did, because she brags about quarterly grand parents party and makes sure to tell that it includes the Ross grandparents too. She also bragged about Utah being her forever home/they are her forever in-laws etc. So she is always anxious to show off she still has them in her life in any slightest bit of chance she got. I'd assume poopsie and Süz would like to take the kids on Don's behalf at least for some time every week even if they are stuck with Jen, but apparently no??

They did see the kids. They brought their presents over on Christmas Eve Eve in her vlog.

11.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She said "the grandparents" came over, and didn't specify which side. She probably called her dad to come help when she was losing her shit over the sump pump. She wouldn't want the Rosses to see her living in a shanty like that ^U^

12.     +29   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    But her parents were coming over Christmas Eve and she was going there Christmas Day. It makes no sense that they dropped presents off on Christmas Eve Eve.

QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 12/30/2023, 08:20 AM) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 30/12/2023, 02:00) 
    I do not think that Don is in rehab for anything. He enjoyed his Titos some. Who WOULDN'T drink living with Jen? He appears deliriously happy. Seriously, illness (like leaving for a cancer treatment, or in hospital for a treatment) makes way more sense.

Alcoholism isn't a sad person's problem.

I know that. But jumping to the conclusion that he is an alcoholic, lost his license, lost his job just because we saw him drinking Titos with Jen is a huge jump.

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 30/12/2023, 15:30) 
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 12/30/2023, 07:33 AM) 
    This is the part I don't understand- where are Don's parents?? Why did they not come to see the kids in Christmas? You bet Jen will mention that if they did, because she brags about quarterly grand parents party and makes sure to tell that it includes the Ross grandparents too. She also bragged about Utah being her forever home/they are her forever in-laws etc. So she is always anxious to show off she still has them in her life in any slightest bit of chance she got. I'd assume poopsie and Süz would like to take the kids on Don's behalf at least for some time every week even if they are stuck with Jen, but apparently no??

They did see the kids. They brought their presents over on Christmas Eve Eve in her vlog.

I think it's just her parents. She always makes a big deal of letting the audience know for sure if Rosses are coming. Like the quarterly visits, I don't remember her exact wordings, but it was very clear both sides of grand parents do visit for those. In this case she meekly says grandparents without any real excitement or joy and I totally believe it's just her parents.

14.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If the grandparents came to bring gifts on Saturday 12/23, it had to be the Rosses. Jen & kids spent Christmas Eve at the Boyles’ and those same grandparents were at Jen’s house on Christmas day for “fancy” pizza, she said. So they would not pay a visit on 12/23 to bring the kids presents.

Also, Jen tends to refer to her parents as “my folks” or whatever. “The Grandparents” seems to be used when she’s referring to the Rosses (either just the Rosses or when she has all 4 grandparents over seasonally/quarterly). She has no connection to the Rosses since the Mass Exodus except as her children’s grandparents so that’s how she’s taken to referring to them.

QUOTE (ColdOne @ 30/12/2023, 15:32) 
    She said "the grandparents" came over, and didn't specify which side. She probably called her dad to come help when she was losing her shit over the sump pump. She wouldn't want the Rosses to see her living in a shanty like that ^U^

Edited by KayTee - 12/30/2023, 03:49 PM

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 30/12/2023, 15:24) 
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 12/30/2023, 06:38 AM) 

Don didn't "lose his job". His dad sold the company and he stayed on, probably at a very generous salary. That is very common in these types of sales. Also, it usually is set in a contract for ___ number of months with an agreed upon exist timeline and payout.

Yes it's common to stay on after a small company being acquired but what's not common is his leaving within a year. I was part of a small start up which got acquired by a large corporation. The CEO of the start up, along with the core team, still remained in the large corporation to this day. They generally acquire a small company for its specific niche and they tend to retain the staff and the primary person whose brainchild that small company was, in order to retain that niche. I think Don leaving just in a year was not envisioned when poopsue sold the company. And if there was no niche knowledge Poopsue's company had to offer, then why take that position anyway if Don was planning to retire soon and has money to live on? Makes no sense.

903 replies since 27/12/2023, 19:00   103565 views