Here'sANintendoSwitchFromTheUnhingedBitchLikeJen Pt. 438

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hereditary Bunions @ 12/30/2023, 11:17 AM) 
    Yes, Jen has always had a block of solid me time right around the corner. She never really parented, just kept the kids somewhat busy until she was off mom duty. It always felt like putting in time. Most of their time is off playing with each other.

She also has no support system. Her parents seem useless when it comes to babysitting and she has no friends that she can drop the kids at in a pinch, or seemingly even connections to friends of the kids that they could visit.

The kids only have each other and are totally unsupervised with Jen. On top of that they will be missing their dad, Tens and her kids. Their only time with friends will be at school, cause Jen doesn't extend herself to meet other families at the SK. They have a lot of challenges ahead of them if they truly are stuck there for months.

I feel sorry for them - way too many ways Jen will snap and they'll suffer for it.

Exactly!

2.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 30/12/2023, 17:34) 
    QUOTE (LofticeLouboutins @ 30/12/2023, 17:26) 
    I simply don’t believe Jen and don’t think she has the kids 100% of the time for the foreseeable future. Did she actually say that? I still think someone had Covid or the flu or strep and that messed up RM3 Christmas plans. And moving forward they are on a 7/7 plan, possibly with midweek visits.

I dont understand why rehab or back surgery or even cancer would mean the kids were just *not allowed home* for months. That makes zero sense to me. It would be cruel to banish the kids from their family for that long. Even if Don isn’t there, Tens is their Mom, and her kids are their siblings. Plus Tens has a nanny, her own mother, and all of the Rosses to help her out.

Jen did mention for like the 10th time now, that viewers will hear the kids because the kids are stuck with her (they are all together) the entire winter. Given she defines seasons very specifically, I think she means until atleast April. And nope it's not just 7:7 schedule. Otherwise, even if she has to cancel existing bookings because she messed up the dates, she'd book new travel on her weeks off. We all know she does not scare away from wasting money when it comes to her own need. Money is bottomless when it comes to her own selfish goals. So she WOULD have booked new travels suitable to new 7:7 custidy schedule on her off mommy-duty weeks.

Jen is a lying liar who lies though. What she said could have been her version and not accurate and not the truth.

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariousPeletonPatreon @ 30/12/2023, 18:02) 
    QUOTE (Hereditary Bunions @ 12/30/2023, 11:17 AM) 
    Yes, Jen has always had a block of solid me time right around the corner. She never really parented, just kept the kids somewhat busy until she was off mom duty. It always felt like putting in time. Most of their time is off playing with each other.

She also has no support system. Her parents seem useless when it comes to babysitting and she has no friends that she can drop the kids at in a pinch, or seemingly even connections to friends of the kids that they could visit.

The kids only have each other and are totally unsupervised with Jen. On top of that they will be missing their dad, Tens and her kids. Their only time with friends will be at school, cause Jen doesn't extend herself to meet other families at the SK. They have a lot of challenges ahead of them if they truly are stuck there for months.

I feel sorry for them - way too many ways Jen will snap and they'll suffer for it.

Exactly!

Oh she will go bananas... actually I worry for the kids.

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Shitquote world salad of the day

Screenshot_20231230_100403_Instagram
    Screenshot_20231230_100407_Instagram

5.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 12/30/2023, 04:27 AM) 
    My husband went to rehab for 7 weeks beginning of pandemic in 2020. We had no issues letting people know. It was actually better than continuing to try to keep the secret that he was a functioning alcoholic.
    Just tell. Talk about it. It’s helpful. The anonymous part really never helped.

FYI. 44 months sober. 👍

Giant Mazel Tov to your husband, gardenhoe

Yeah, just tell. The secrecy around addiction is so destructive. I do think our society is getting better at letting go of the stigma. I hope.

And, bitchy bitch face, and her innuendos are not very evolved now are they.

6.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    She is on the boat, so now she has Kids Club to dump them in for the day. But, that is better than them being stuck in the cabin with her. At least they are around other kids and having fun. My granddaughters LOVED it on their cruise.

7.     +40   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I guess to her life really is full of magic. Money magically appears in her bank account each month. Peloton instructors magically speak directly to her. She has magically yet to be eaten by a bear. She magically doesn't have a stench from lack of bathing.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Closet Chocolate @ 12/30/2023, 09:57 AM) 
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 12/29/2023, 09:14 PM) 
    But Tens could do the drop offs.

But in IL parenting agreements, the other parent has first right of refusal to have the kids of the other parent is incapacitated, so there s no way she would allow Tens to be caring for her children(even if she didn't want to herself she would do this sort of thing out of sheer stubbornness and to stick it to Don)

Wow. very interesting. that makes sense.

The BBI will figure it out

eta. if this is true. you gotta love the pickle it puts jen in: Pride vs RunDisney. Hmmmm How can she choose when each is her whole heart??

9.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 30/12/2023, 18:14) 
    QUOTE (Closet Chocolate @ 12/30/2023, 09:57 AM) 
    But in IL parenting agreements, the other parent has first right of refusal to have the kids of the other parent is incapacitated, so there s no way she would allow Tens to be caring for her children(even if she didn't want to herself she would do this sort of thing out of sheer stubbornness and to stick it to Don)

Wow. very interesting. that makes sense.

The BBI will figure it out

eta. if this is true. you gotta love the pickle it puts jen in: Pride vs RunDisney. Hmmmm How can she choose when each is her whole heart??

She’s a real beeyotch if it’s her choice to keep The Children away from their stepmom and siblings. That’s really cruel.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 30/12/2023, 18:00) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 12/29/2023, 09:54 PM) 
    What kind of a whackadoodle picks a OLW and orders things with that word on it, then changes her mind and orders things with the NEW word on it? Not once, but twice! LOL

That struck me as especially bizarre. She bought a necklace with the word "magic", then changed her word and so she could not wear the necklace?? She is truly a special brand of cray-cray.

. AND this is the BEST argument against the theory here that it's just 7:7 custody change. Jen is completely off the chart batshit crazy when it comes to wasting money to fulfill her own every whim and desire. If you think she just forgot about upcoming 7:7 schedule and SK vacation days, and now she'd sit at home until April because she had to cancel her RunDisney and mountain thingy, you are so wrong. She'd book new travels instantly on her weeks off. Even if she does not enjoy camping in blue, she'd book airBNBs or even plain solo Disney vacations now that she "won over" anxiety and can park hop solo and feast all day.

Edited by Oatley - 12/30/2023, 06:31 PM

11.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If Don is away for any reason and Jen chose to keep them from their stepmother and step-siblings, especially during the holidays and CCs birthday, that will cause much more damage than not buying them Boyd's Bears. Jen still hates her parents and remembers every thing she ever wanted that they didn't buy yet she ignores the ways she hurts her kids. Jill seems frugal. Not spoiling Jen was not a punishment. It's not like Jill and Gravy bought themselves $200 mugs. I doubt they ever got Jen a keychain version of a gift she wanted.

12.     +14   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 30/12/2023, 18:29) 
    QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 30/12/2023, 18:00) 
    That struck me as especially bizarre. She bought a necklace with the word "magic", then changed her word and so she could not wear the necklace?? She is truly a special brand of cray-cray.

. AND this is the BEST argument against the theory here that it's just 7:7 custody change. Jen is completely off the chart batshit crazy when it comes to wasting money to fulfill her own every whim and desire. If you think she just forgot about upcoming 7:7 schedule and SK vacation days, and now she'd sit at home until April because she had to cancel her RunDisney and mountain thingy, you are so wrong. She'd book new travels instantly on her weeks off. Even if she does not enjoy camping in blue, she'd book airBNBs or even plain solo Disney vacations now that she "won over" anxiety and can park hop solo and feast all day.

Do we know for a fact she won’t be traveling at all? Just because she said it, doesn’t make it true.

I also think her last couple of wogging sessions around the neighborhood really did her in and she knows she can’t do the races. She needed an excuse to cancel. She couldn’t let her fans know she is not the Olympian she thinks she is.

13.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 30/12/2023, 18:30) 
    If Don is away for any reason and Jen chose to keep them from their stepmother and step-siblings, especially during the holidays and CCs birthday, that will cause much more damage than not buying them Boyd's Bears. Jen still hates her parents and remembers every thing she ever wanted that they didn't buy yet she ignores the ways she hurts her kids. Jill seems frugal. Not spoiling Jen was not a punishment. It's not like Jill and Gravy bought themselves $200 mugs. I doubt they ever got Jen a keychain version of a gift she wanted.

💯 this! If Don is not available, Jen will NEVER in her life allow her kids to be taken care of by the "other woman". She looks down on Tens and does not even acknowledge her presence. She thinks makeup, hair everything is beneath her and to focus on those or sexy dresses is low class. She'd gladly martyr herself and think her kids need her rather than having them stay with step mom. Not sure tens will want to even because that's a big responsibility if something goes wrong.

14.     +42   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Shit quoting Yung Pueblo, the king of shit quotes, is so on brand for Jen.

All of these wild theories are…wild. Some of y’all give Jen too much credit when she’s proven time after time that she can burn a piece of toast and act like she’s walking through fires because of it. Remember, it doesn’t take much to throw this weakling into a tizzy and then think the chaos lottery phoned her.

As my southern uncle says, “it’ll all come out in the wash.” The BBI has never disappointed.

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 30/12/2023, 17:47) 
    We'll find out via her Patreon posts and Peloton activity whether she has the kids or not. Right now she's shit quoting on IG so she's either avoiding them or alone and bored.

She has them, they are on the Disney Wish.

903 replies since 27/12/2023, 19:00   103563 views