Here'sANintendoSwitchFromTheUnhingedBitchLikeJen Pt. 438

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    QUOTE (GurninglikeJen @ 12/30/2023, 01:19 PM) 
    Jen looks down her nose on anything she is not currently doing.
    When she picks it back up, there is an excuse as to why she is different and special.

The first thing that came to mind when I read this was the infamous nose picking pic of her!!!😂😂

2.     +20   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Still catching up/just grateful for no upcoming Disney shite, but here's my most liked post, followed by my personal favorite post :lol:

QUOTE (Breakdown @ 3/10/2023, 12:52 PM)
    She brought the Ross family reunion shirts to the new post-divorce house? And she STILL HAS THEM? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

QUOTE (Breakdown @ 12/15/2023, 04:49 PM)
    I too had to look up photos from the movie because I haven't seen it :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :smiley-face-making-cocktail:

collage1-17026768974722

collage2-17026768983938

collage3-17026768993543

:hearty-laugh: :5153:

jpg

PM

Happy New Year!

3.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The quotes just make her seem so immature... Whatever Don did or didn't do or whatever his wife did or didn't do, he's the father of her children and they are in a tremendous financial position because of him and again, it just makes her seem so attention seeking and frankly dumb. She is chomping at the bit to spill ...

4.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 12/30/2023, 12:27 PM) 
    giphy

Does anyone want to play a game where we go through our comments from the past year and share the one with the most thumbs up (or even just your favorite).

Mine was technically this one but my Mother's Day post is a close second.

What a great game idea, WDDS! I found mine but I can't figure out how to post it. :D: Let's see if I can do it: [/URL=?t=62903762&st=510#entry463221962[/URL]

I spent Christmas away with family so I couldn't sign in until now. I hope everyone's holidays were merry!

QUOTE (Hike Travel Eat Eat Repeat @ 12/30/2023, 12:58 PM) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 30/12/2023, 03:44) 
    I took 33 treatments, 5 days per week (usually, some weeks 4 days). It took almost 2 months to complete, due to weekends and various schedules.

I just finished 28 days of pelvic radiation for colon cancer..5 days a week. Pretty brutal. I am so thankful for so much ♥️

:6792: You're amazing, Y & HTER! I'm thankful for YOU both!

Edited by HotHotMommySteak - 12/30/2023, 02:59 PM

5.     +44   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “Hello friends. I’ve been getting a lot of messages asking why I have full-custody of my precious children for the foreseeable future. Although that would make my mama heart so happy, I never said that. Yes, there have been some changes that have lengthened my parenting stints, but they still have a father. Don’t assume you know what’s going on in anyone’s life based on the snippets they choose to share. Please respect our privacy and don’t dig for information. This is all I plan to say on the subject.”

via GIPHY

“Hello, friends! The chicklets are back with their father so it’s quiet here for a change. It’s been a week…amirite? I hope you all survived the holidays, especially if you were the only adult on the premises with kiddos home from school! Here’s what’s what this week in the WWC…”

6.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just have to agree that although it will kill her, Jen will keep the kids from Ten's if she knows Don is not available. She is queen of making her life more difficult out of spite. She is way too scared of that relationship with her children as it is - pretending Tens doesn't even exist. And we know she won't do it for the kids- their needs come after hers. She has even said that herself- best decision she ever made was putting herself first.

If what Jen is implying is true, I also agree that Suze will absolutely see those kids and take them on outings - she won't be dismissed and she will fight for them. Jen will justify that this is good for them as a way to get a break.

7.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We didn't get a stocking video from Jenbot this year?? The kids must have really been acting up.

8.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 12/30/2023, 03:27 PM) 
    giphy

Does anyone want to play a game where we go through our comments from the past year and share the one with the most thumbs up (or even just your favorite).

Mine was technically this one but my Mother's Day post is a close second.

Great idea! Number 1 below and Jen/Tuna comes in at number 2.

jpg

But my personal favorite was thiscomment about how she refuses to take them to the store like a normal person-- I hope she's forced to take them to the supermarket now that Don is sadly no longer available and vlogs the shitshow.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MommyTensleigh @ 30/12/2023, 20:46) 
    Jen is acting very territorial and I bet Tens offered to keep up with the regular schedule of taking care of the kids. Jen is threatened by Tens because she knows Tens is the better mom with the more loving and stable home. That’s why she put such an emphasis on “we celebrate Christmas in this house,” saying “my CC” in the birthday post etc. Also for someone who cried and said her heart hurts when she’s not with her kids, she’s sure doing a lot of complaining that they are with her. So what is it Jen?

Adding on: I wonder if she thinks this will bring the extended Ross family back to her since she’s “got the kids all the time now” I know it won’t but she’s probably thinking she can weasel her way back into Suzanne’s heart.

Does Don's new family not celebrate Christmas? Its a strange thing to say.

10.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 31/12/2023, 00:21) 
    QUOTE (MommyTensleigh @ 30/12/2023, 20:46) 
    Jen is acting very territorial and I bet Tens offered to keep up with the regular schedule of taking care of the kids. Jen is threatened by Tens because she knows Tens is the better mom with the more loving and stable home. That’s why she put such an emphasis on “we celebrate Christmas in this house,” saying “my CC” in the birthday post etc. Also for someone who cried and said her heart hurts when she’s not with her kids, she’s sure doing a lot of complaining that they are with her. So what is it Jen?

Adding on: I wonder if she thinks this will bring the extended Ross family back to her since she’s “got the kids all the time now” I know it won’t but she’s probably thinking she can weasel her way back into Suzanne’s heart.

Does Don's new family not celebrate Christmas? Its a strange thing to say.

Tens is Jewish.

11.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 30/12/2023, 21:32) 
    QUOTE (Strollergate @ 12/30/2023, 05:14 PM) 
    My main issue with the back surgery explanation is that those types of surgeries are often planned ahead. My husband had two spinal fusions and in each case the surgery was scheduled in advance - and I don’t think that 12/23 would have even been considered for someone who celebrates Christmas (my husband does not). Not saying there aren’t plenty of emergency back surgeries that come up suddenly, but I wonder if they are the exception.

Obviously I’m only speaking from personal experience, but it seems like the kind of sudden, clear the schedule, health emergency that crops up just before Christmas might be something other than back surgery.

So I’m on the fence between either health/legal emergency for Don or else Jen just making it appear like something really bad is happening when it’s not, perhaps travel. But Jen was absolutely glowing with happiness during her word of the year video, so there is that.

Of all the people, including myself, with back issues, bad things happened suddenly. There was no planning around peoples lives or schedules.

I am sorry you had emergency back surgery - that must have been scary. I was just sharing my family experience, and being very careful not to use words like always or definitely. I said it might be something other than back surgery. I said that often there is some advance notice - but did say that many times this is not the case.

Just wanted to be clear that I was never denying the reality of those who have had different experiences. My husband was on bed rest, pain killers and PT for several weeks and when his situation did not improve he met with the surgeon and scheduled surgery for the next week. So at least in some cases what I said was true.

12.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 12/30/2023, 02:45 PM) 
    If Don is somewhere getting treatment for an illness, or is in the hospital, or whatever....Suz will definitely go to Jen's house to see the kids. She would also schedule an outing and go pick them up. Suz will do what she has to do to see the kids and Jen won't say no about her taking them for a day here and there. First, she will want the break. Second, she will want to make sure that they stay in line for any $$$ (not that they would cut them off, because they wouldn't, but Jen would want to make sure they stayed in good graces)

This! 100% THIS! Ol' Suz will darken the door of the moldy mausoleum as often as possible to see her grandbabies and Jen will shove them all out the door and slam it behind them. Bet.

Also...

Iowncare
    Quartz
    Delululemon

13.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Oooh, we're doing a Bakery Rewind? I think my most liked post is this recent one:

Great-grandmama Walnut-Boyles:

Grandmama-Walnut-Boyles

Jen deserves the Bakery snark. She's the bitchiest of all. The giggle-cackle when she mentioned her great-grandmother looked like this ornament. Girl, I would not. Not with those three hairs and that chin.

14.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    <--------Technically challenged moderator who doesn't know how to find hers.

15.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (User Name of Choice @ 30/12/2023, 20:17) 
    Hi friends! 2023 is almost over, let’s look back at Jen’s greatest moments.

This is mine!

IMG_6764

Picking her nose on camera? That is disgusting. Why did she not edit that shite out? Wanker!

One of these days her kids are going to see her vids and think WTF? :20130930101758-5e972761:

Edited by Les Yeux Fous - 12/31/2023, 11:47 AM

903 replies since 27/12/2023, 19:00   103565 views