Love Meg: She went from the queen of clean to a free wallpaper scheme Pt. 55

« Older   Newer »

1. The Wookie
        +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 4/18/2024, 09:51 PM) 
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 4/18/2024, 07:16 AM) 
    Maybe you don't need to forgive someone who means nothing to you? In my opinion, there is nothing for me to forgive. She's a stranger who I will never meet. Forgiveness is reserved for people who do wrong to me or someone close to me. She has no impact in my life whatsoever. I hold no resentments because she just doesn't have that power in my life.

Now do I dislike what she did to that dog? Hell yes. Did she have a huge ego and show her ugly side? Hell yes. But forgiveness is really for the person who forgives, right? She isn't in my life, so I don't even feel the need to forgive. Just my opinion, so I totally understand if people don't agree.

For those of us directly affected by the PPP loan scams, well, it feels more personal that that. If you paid income tax in the last 5 years you underwrote that system, and she didn't appear to spend it per the program's guidelines, then didn't pay it back...well....it absolutely becomes personal, that was our money, tax payer money that sent her on multiple Disney trips, and underwrote the cleaning spray business...and starting new businesses with that money was supposed to be prohibited, right?

If I tried to work on forgiveness for anyone who cheated the system, my life would be a mess. I can be annoyed with it, even get mad about it. But I don't waste my forgiveness on someone who means nothing to me.

1009 replies since 1/1/2024, 20:13   158222 views