Love Meg: She went from the queen of clean to a free wallpaper scheme Pt. 55

« Older   Newer »

1. The Wookie
        +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Fvckery Not Facts @ 4/18/2024, 10:55 PM) 
    Meg should definitely be held accountable for all the shitty things she did. Maybe forgiveness is the wrong word but that girl owes her followers an apology for being an arrogant bitch for taking Molly on that trip when everyone told her it was a bad idea. She didn’t even make it 3 months.

Maybe others can put their heads in the sand due to everything this girl has done, but I’m not. Until she comes with a sincere apology for being a shitty dog owner and taking PPP loans she had no business applying for, I will continue to snark on her and hoping she fails. She doesn’t deserve anything more.

You will never get that from her. And me not wasting my time on forgiveness is not burying my head in the sand. I just can't be bothered to have those feelings for her. I believe in karma and I'll just let the universe take care of the people who steal, con and misuse funds that were not meant for them.

I'm going to say this and I don't mean this to be bitchy. I say this as someone who has lost 3 people in my life in the last month. Life is precious. Too precious to waste feelings on people who don't deserve your energy. Some of you are letting her get to you too much. Don't give her that power over your life. I mean that sincerely. She is not worth it. And if she is that upsetting to you, I would not give her the time of day. Life is too short. She is not worth the aggravation. For all of the reasons stated previously. Find your joy elsewhere.

For everyone else, feel free to snark and comment on her. I'm here for that. She hasn't been back long enough to say that she has changed. Anyone can look like a redeemed individual on camera a few minutes out of a day. Hell, even OJ seemed nice anytime TMZ caught him on the street. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

1009 replies since 1/1/2024, 20:13   158138 views