Love Meg: She went from the queen of clean to a free wallpaper scheme Pt. 55

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I would love to see them buy an average home and renovate and decorate, I would want to watch that. Right now I’m bored with her content. The baking and gardening theme is getting redundant. She’s living in that rental like she is on holiday, wearing swimmers for the day and dipping her toes in the lake. Does she think she is making viewers jealous? It’s not relatable content. She’s not going to grow Love Meg 2.0 with that rubbish.

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Does anyone know what lake that is that she is on?

3. VanityCake
        +7   Like  

User deleted

It's been awhile since I lived in that area but I remember Lake Norman, High Rock Lake and Lake Wylie being the most well known. Lake Norman especially is known for lovely homes. I don't think she's far enough south for Lake Wylie which I do believe is in both South and North Carolina.

I'm honestly too lazy to back through the thread and find out which town she's in now.

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VanityCake @ 21/4/2024, 16:28) 
    It's been awhile since I lived in that area but I remember Lake Norman, High Rock Lake and Lake Wylie being the most well known. Lake Norman especially is known for lovely homes. I don't think she's far enough south for Lake Wylie which I do believe is in both South and North Carolina.

I'm honestly too lazy to back through the thread and find out which town she's in now.

Weirdly, their lake doesn´t seem to have a name in google maps...

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ms Mac @ 4/21/2024, 05:32 AM) 
    I would love to see them buy an average home and renovate and decorate, I would want to watch that. Right now I’m bored with her content. The baking and gardening theme is getting redundant. She’s living in that rental like she is on holiday, wearing swimmers for the day and dipping her toes in the lake. Does she think she is making viewers jealous? It’s not relatable content. She’s not going to grow Love Meg 2.0 with that rubbish.

Exactly! But she believes that she is successfully fooling people, how she is this multimillionaire (with all of this special juice), living tranquil life. She is not fooling 'the haters', and as far her fans are concerned, they will go with her everywhere, she can't do no wrong in their eyes.

Starting over, with all of the struggles that go with it, would've been much better content and also more steady one.

6.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VanityCake @ 21/4/2024, 16:28) 

She lives in Carolina Lakes. She is in-between Fayetteville, NC and Sanford, NC. This neighborhood is not too far from the first rental She had on YT.

7.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ms Mac @ 21/4/2024, 05:32) 

I would LOVE that content too!!

8. couchpotato
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I don’t think her ego could ever allow her to but who knows how broke they really are.
    She probably enjoyed everyone oohing and ahhing over the beautiful lake views (I think it’s beautiful too) and the viewers all loving her new videos.

The videos really got quite boring and redundant after a while.

9.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Justin is bragging on Insta that they went to 17 countries in Europe, but they only count the ones they really experienced, so Czech republic doesn't count. I remember them counting 14 visited countries in their failed winter trip.
    If I remember correctly 1. Germany, 2. The Netherlands, 3. Austria 4. Slovakia, 5. Hungary, 6. Romania, 7. Bulgaria, 8. Greece, 9. Albania, 10. Montenegro, 11. Croatia, 12 Bosnia, 13 Austria. I don't know what is number 14 because they shared less and less in the end. Serbia? Slovenia? Germanwings do you remember?

10.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shopaholic @ 4/20/2024, 06:12 PM) 
    I like some of the "shitty drugstore foundation". Doesn't bother me. I also don't pack on alot makeup.

as I said, there are plenty of good drugstore foundations but not the ones she uses

11.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Overseas @ 21/4/2024, 19:39) 
    Justin is bragging on Insta that they went to 17 countries in Europe, but they only count the ones they really experienced, so Czech republic doesn't count. I remember them counting 14 visited countries in their failed winter trip.
    If I remember correctly 1. Germany, 2. The Netherlands, 3. Austria 4. Slovakia, 5. Hungary, 6. Romania, 7. Bulgaria, 8. Greece, 9. Albania, 10. Montenegro, 11. Croatia, 12 Bosnia, 13 Austria. I don't know what is number 14 because they shared less and less in the end. Serbia? Slovenia? Germanwings do you remember?

They went:

1. Germany
    2. Netherlands
    Czech Republic, which doesn´t count as they only drove through, which is a travesty.
    3. Austria
    4. Slovakia
    5. Hungary
    6.Romania
    7. Bulgaria
    8. Greece
    9. Albania
    10. Montenegro
    11. Bosnia and Herzegovina
    12. Croatia
    13. Slovenia

This is what they showed. They went to Germany and Austria several times. I think we thought that they did count the Czech Republic to make up 14 countries in their winter full time travel, but now he says they don´t count it, so I don´t know what country 14 is. I think they avoided Serbia because of the tensions at the Kosovo border?

Earlier the same year they visited Italy and Switzerland. Did they go to Mexico? Anything else? Do they count the US, LOL?

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ATX @ 21/4/2024, 20:30) 
    QUOTE (Shopaholic @ 4/20/2024, 06:12 PM) 
    I like some of the "shitty drugstore foundation". Doesn't bother me. I also don't pack on alot makeup.

as I said, there are plenty of good drugstore foundations but not the ones she uses

:mocking_smiley_emoticon:

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m curious- which drugstore makeup is actually good? I’m looking to try something new.

14.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status

Meh and Tina probably can’t qualify for or afford an average home. A trailer would be perfect for Meh and she could feel right at home

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 21/4/2024, 22:21) 
    I’m curious- which drugstore makeup is actually good? I’m looking to try something new.

I use Clinique from a department store. But I like something called BB. It's lightweight and moisturizes with a SPF. I use that when I'm working at the rescue. That's what I use 😁

1009 replies since 1/1/2024, 20:13   158209 views