Love Meg: She went from the queen of clean to a free wallpaper scheme Pt. 55

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarkzilla @ 16/2/2024, 03:50) 
    I want her to do a comeback in a mobile home with the kids in public school.

She would NEVER give us the satisfaction.

2.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know better than to think she’s learned any kind of lesson from her downfall/tantrums/absence. I’ve been especially haunted lately by the thought that they deprived their children of a formal education under the pretense that they would be entrepreneurs like mom and dad. I have no doubt that the Hickmans made a lot of money, but it seems that they’ve spent a lot too, and that their income is not what it used to be. Whether it were public school, private school or consistent tutoring/homeschooling by a qualified educator, the kids might have a chance to succeed in life. But the parents chose to cripple their kids for life by robbing them of an education in the name of social media success. Tragic.

3.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yeah, and on that note, hopefully Ross is getting treatment for his leg too.

4.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Looks like they're buying back the subs they're losing on the 2.0 channel. They lost 400 in 3 days and have coincidentally gained 300 over the next 3 days? 🤔

5.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MPD @ 16/2/2024, 17:34) 
    Looks like they're buying back the subs they're losing on the 2.0 channel. They lost 400 in 3 days and have coincidentally gained 300 over the next 3 days? 🤔

LOL, they are scratching their heads why videos that did well in 2019 have low views now.

I´ll give you a hint, Hickmans: it´s not 2019 anymore. Nobody needs to know what you bought at target five years ago.

6.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MPD @ 2/16/2024, 09:34 AM) 

The thought of them being such failures that they might actually be spending money buying followers? Crack. Me. Up.

7.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ah, my computer died in the beginning of the last week, was sent on repair and I got it today. Imagine my surprise : 78 new messages in this thread, like in the good old days, when Molly was still alive and our girl was faking happiness in Europe.

Interesting. Destroying a main channel with hundreds of subscribers to sneak in on the small channel with old videos. Of course people are unsubscribing. They subscribed years ago to Hickman Vlogs and forgot about it. Now they are getting notifications and just can't unsubscribe quickly enough.

Why? Because last year they were on a mission to insult every possible subscriber that ever loved them. They mistreated even the most fateful fans. They were warned. Multiple times. About their, especially Meghan's abhorrent behavior.

They were never ever successful in anything but her cleaning channel. That is a fact. We all know it. Like NoOneEvenAsked I'm not naïve and I don't expect them to be able of self-reflection. But it looks like that somehow they realized what was the only thing that was bringing money. Now they want to come back without coming back.

I've seen Oakley video. Comments are interesting. Many are saying that what she needs to do is to apologize, be humble and 'rags to riches and to rags again - building new stable life' could be an interesting content. People would watch.

Dave Ramsey made a success out of his majestic fall and he his not to proud to confess it. But Meg? Justin?

8.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Meg was way too immature for social media to be successful you need a thick skin and you need to be able to ignore any negativity plus she needs to accept that sometimes people just don’t like her and that’s okay.
    Meg must be really desperate to be posting old videos again Meg is acting immature why didn’t she just be real and authentic for once in her life and make a video telling her followers that she misses her online career and that she will post some archived videos to see if anyone would still be Interested in her content I mean it’s not difficult 🙄

9.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She can’t just apologize bc to come off authentic she’d have to turn comments back on and she’ll get flooded will Molly and ppp loan fraud comments. They’re stuck doing dumb things like this lol

10.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I am laughing at the fact that oakly did a video on them and boom they stop posting love meg videos

11.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What did they expect? Are they waiting to come back without being noticed? Or is this Justin's solo operation out of (financial) desperation?

12.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    They are just not smart enough to understand how other people's minds/memory works.

13.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Luki @ 17/2/2024, 18:49) 
    What did they expect? Are they waiting to come back without being noticed? Or is this Justin's solo operation out of (financial) desperation?

I think this is possible. Justin is desperate and thought he could go under the radar posting these videos. Meg does not want people to think she needs money. She wants everyone to think she is “living her best life” and skimming off their investments. As soon as Oaklee did a video, the love Meg throwbacks stopped. Now would be the time to start posting spring/easter content. I think Meg is feeling humiliated right now.

14.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ms Mac @ 18/2/2024, 04:51) 
    QUOTE (Luki @ 17/2/2024, 18:49) 

I think this is possible. Justin is desperate and thought he could go under the radar posting these videos. Meg does not want people to think she needs money. She wants everyone to think she is “living her best life” and skimming off their investments. As soon as Oaklee did a video, the love Meg throwbacks stopped. Now would be the time to start posting spring/easter content. I think Meg is feeling humiliated right now.

Couldn’t happen to a better person!😁

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ivywrites @ 17/2/2024, 17:22) 
    I am laughing at the fact that oakly did a video on them and boom they stop posting love meg videos

Not sure whether they are upset about the Oakley video or that no other commentary channels have made videos in its wake to send more viewers over to 2.0.

1009 replies since 1/1/2024, 20:13   157698 views