« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Foxymama @ 12/3/2024, 19:05) 
    I’d be surprised if she gets any more views. She abt at her limit😂 then again ppl are probably still watching the train wreck and laughing 😂🥰

She only got that many views because it was the first new video from her in a while. She will not get that again especially now that people see she hasn’t changed at all, and she lied throughout that video. She is a fucking joke who will never take accountability for her actions. I bet more than 1/2 of those views were snark views.

Her video from yesterday is sitting at 4.3k. Nice try, Moodelfluff, but you're still a failure.

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Oakley and Britt have both done videos...and someone said DCP was planning one?

3.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She was a minimalist at the trailer because she couldn’t afford decor.. when she got the McMansion and could afford decor she went crazy. I think she envied the turtle creek lady.

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I thought she admitted to noy having space to store decor so that's why there was none

5.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gemmy22 @ 12/3/2024, 18:50) 
    Her new recent vlog - at Casa Lakefront has 44k views
    That is astronomical
    Show us more Meg

I vote for Casa Lakefront to be in the next title! 😂

6. VanityCake
        +17   Like  

User deleted

Love Meg: Casa Lakecunt housesitter still just a bullshitter

:XD: I may not care what the hell she's doing but man I sure do miss making titles for her.

7. couchpotato
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I’d be surprised if she gets any more views. She abt at her limit😂 then again ppl are probably still watching the train wreck and laughing 😂🥰

The response on yt headlines was super positive though. So many happy to have her back and couldn’t care less about her attitude in the past… so odd

8.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (couchpotato @ 13/3/2024, 09:08) 

The response on yt headlines was super positive though. So many happy to have her back and couldn’t care less about her attitude in the past… so odd

I think a lot of her followers are not on IG and most of the drama post "I am leaving YT!" simply passed them by.

I saw several comments along the line of "Are they back from Italy?"

9.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I think we can all agree she might have recorded a few videos with that decor and it’s back on the shelves she bought it from originally. If they’re selling sourdough starter they’re buying and returning.

10.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    How are the free wallpaper channels being monetized? I get that they have views obviously but there are no ads. Doesn't some of the income come from ads or how does that work?

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bitchybetty @ 11/3/2024, 22:46) 
    Hmm the caretaker argument is a good one I must say. I guess when you are wealthy it probably is better to have someone staying in your house rather than leaving it empty. My step grandparents did that with their lake home. The next-door neighbors were full timers, but they had a college aged son. He stayed at the lake house (it was a tiny house. 2 small bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen, and a sunroom which was used as the living room). He got his own space. He only paid utilities. He lived there for free, but was responsible for upkeep of the home and general maintenance.So like pulling weeds, mowing the small lot, snow removal, etc. Also if something like a roof leak happened he was there to report it asap and then he could be there to make sure the work was completed. Plus their homeowner's insurance was much cheaper if it was fully occupied rather than sat empty. Anyway, they just told him when they wanted to use the house and he packed a bag and walked next door for the weekend once or twice a month in the summer. Not a bad gig. If meg and Justin have arranged something similar that's kinda smart in their situation. I'd assume a house of that size would come with a small stipend as it's a large house with a lot of yard to upkeep and such.

My parents also did this mainly for the animals they could have a lower rental price but in return they looked after my parents cats and sent daily updates etc the cats were friendly.

12.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Svea Skog @ 12/3/2024, 17:35) 
    Wasn't she "minimalist" too in the rental before the McMansion?
    She wasn't minimalist then and she isn't minimalist now. She's just plain old broke.

I remember when they were in the rental, one of her examples of her “minimalism” was that she didn’t have butter knives because they never got used.

Far cry from the hoard of seasonal decor, ten Christmas trees, and Amazon furniture that we saw in the McMansion.

13.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Well one thing is clear Meg hasn’t learned a thing she’s still trying to be something she isn’t.

14.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    It literally looks like he photoshopped himself into this scene.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240313_224204_Instagram

15.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kitkat84 @ 14/3/2024, 04:50) 
    It literally looks like he photoshopped himself into this scene.

Always with those disgusting flip flops

1009 replies since 1/1/2024, 20:13   157754 views