Love Meg: She went from the queen of clean to a free wallpaper scheme Pt. 55

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She put more thought into keeping the crusty Dyson and ZERO thought into Molly’s comfort and care ……….

They are vile AF!!!

:enraged-smiley-emoticon:

2. couchpotato
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Losing her “new identity” just 3 videos in… and I worried that she would be able to pretend to play nice this time since the response was soooo positive.

No, back to regular programming “I’m better than everyone else” Meg…

3.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is it just me or did it seem like the kayaks weren’t theirs? The way she was talking about the seats and that they have another they can pull out. It just seemed odd to me.

4.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I assumed that they belonged to the owners of the house. It doesn’t seem like they’re pretending to own this house. It does seem like they’re showing off how they pretty much have it made house sitting a nice lakefront property that they don’t have to pay for.

5.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They are broke as hell. They do not own the kayaks. It’s very safe to say those belong to the homeowner, which we all know isn’t the Hickman’s.

There’s no more acting to do now that they are aware their gig is up and it’s fully public. They are idiots to think they would have been able to pull off living in that house as if it were their own.

6.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I would love for her to do a Q & A video...minus the Justina....who would take over the responses, but she won't because she is scared. They would also cherry pick the questions that they only wanted to answer.

7.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did someone tell her recipes/cooking get views? She's going heavy with that theme since she 'came back'.

8. couchpotato
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (MPD @ 22/3/2024, 10:28) 
    Did someone tell her recipes/cooking get views? She's going heavy with that theme since she 'came back'.

Recipe videos probably mean she doesn’t need to show much of the interior or decorate it? Her past videos were heavy on those and her lives, but it seems like now the shots are pretty zoomed in. 🤷‍♀️

9.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Most likely she is not able to afford making cleaning and decorating videos all over the house. She is limited on as little kitchen as possible, the bed and a little bathroom and once she was hiding in the closet. It is not her house and she has to be careful. And there is also a terrace and the view, which is the main asset of all of her new videos. Her first new video has already 83K views and other videos are doing good too. Especially new ones. She will make more.

Last year she did try to make videos for her payable site (which is now under 'maintenance' naughty ) from a rented house, but possible there were problems with owners of the house, so she stopped.

In a way she is lucky, that not many people subscribed to her payable site. So they don't know what was really going on and still love her.

But she will have to start communicating with people. For now they are commenting on her last year's IG Easter post. I don't know how long they will be happy with that.

10.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SJB1974 @ 22/3/2024, 01:26) 
    She needs to keep Justin out of her videos! No one wants to see him! He is so gross!

And in the video we had to see his gross feet in his flip flops

11.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That doofus is one of the most unfortunate looking male I’ve ever seen in my life. Gosh he’s homely

12.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    BEGan and Bitch Boy will never change. They are so arrogant and juvenile. There are not enough hours in a day, month, or year away from YouTube or any other platform that will make them change. She did zero self-reflecting and changing during her time away from YouTube. The only obvious thing she did during her time away was sulk and become more greediest & spiteful.

For starters, they both need to take accountability, which will never happen. Megahoe is way too prideful and hateful to accept defeat and own her wrongdoings, and there are plenty of wrongs she (they) need to right.

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (isitjustmeorwhat @ 22/3/2024, 05:32) 
    They are broke as hell. They do not own the kayaks. It’s very safe to say those belong to the homeowner, which we all know isn’t the Hickman’s.

There’s no more acting to do now that they are aware their gig is up and it’s fully public. They are idiots to think they would have been able to pull off living in that house as if it were their own.

She certainly looked like she had never been kayaking before.

The owners are both still registered at the same address as the Hickmans for voting. It does kinda look like they do keep using it when in the area.

14.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    Kayaks aren’t super expensive, but they probably do belong to the homeowner along with the water trampoline and stuff. We used to have a rental at the lake of the ozarks and we left all that stuff there to be used by the short term tenants. Our cleaner just did a quick inventory while she was there and if something was missing or damaged we would charge them. It seemed like Justin’s was maybe missing a plug or something. It was weird lol

15.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I managed to stay quiet watching her 'washing' fruit in mixture of baking soda and vinegar. But now she posted it on IG stories!

Very simple chemistry from fifth grade: vinegar is acid, soda is base. Mixed together they neutralize each other. Uncle google:
    Mixing baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) and vinegar (acetic acid) causes a chemical reaction that produces a salt (sodium acetate) and water, as well as carbon dioxide gas.

that fancy foam that gives so many YouTubers 'effect of cleaning' is just carbon dioxide gas. And furthermore:

When used together, baking soda and vinegar will neutralize each other, effectively canceling out the benefits of low pH for vinegar and high pH for baking soda.

It is great to use either of them separately though.

Education. Poor children.

1009 replies since 1/1/2024, 20:13   158118 views