Love Meg: She went from the queen of clean to a free wallpaper scheme Pt. 55

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This bitch is complaining about a $6 white t-shirt!

Mighty rich coming from your mouth, Meh!!!

2. couchpotato
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Isecretlycopyher @ 12/4/2024, 16:42) 
    QUOTE (Ms Mac @ 11/4/2024, 02:12) 
    Meg had not not been humbled at all. Her first video back she very deliberately showed the lake at every opportunity. She was bragging. She mentions their “clients” in the latest video. She wants everyone to think they’re doing better than they are. She wouldn’t be back on YouTube if they didn’t need the money.

Exactly

She has made 9 new 2024 videos in a span of a month

That first new 2024 video was uploaded on March 7

She said in the beginning she didn’t even know if she wanted to do this again lol

And then she keeps churning out videos… I guess like yall said, they realised this is the only way they can make money.

3.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    And in that first video, she said it might be her last, who knows? Liar, liar. 😆

4.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think she was mentally in a bad place post-Europe. We could all see it. She looked depressed in those screenshots that were shared from her website videos. They did the right thing when they stopped filming. But it probably became abundantly clear that filming was the best way for her to make money so they had no choice but to come back.

5.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In addition to the money, I also think she loves looking at herself and hearing herself talk in her videos. She also likes the praise and attention she gets (when the filtered comments are on).

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s obvious they are still financially strapped. They have nothing. Their just throwing shit around to see what will bring in money quickly.

Here’s my thing… what are they doing to make it better? The desperation seeps through at the rate in which she has uploaded videos. It’s not like this 2.0 shit is working for her. She put out one good (for views) video when she first popped up again. Since then, the same song and dance have been used in the new videos. None of the videos (old & new) are performing well now. The re-upload of the old videos was getting better views before she posted the first new video. She ruined her comeback by coming back.

7.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 13/4/2024, 22:37) 
    I think she was mentally in a bad place post-Europe. We could all see it. She looked depressed in those screenshots that were shared from her website videos. They did the right thing when they stopped filming. But it probably became abundantly clear that filming was the best way for her to make money so they had no choice but to come back.

Abundantly clear because abundantlymeg didn’t pan out quite like they’d hoped 😂

8.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (antsinmypants @ 4/14/2024, 06:35 AM) 
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 13/4/2024, 22:37) 

Abundantly clear because abundantlymeg didn’t pan out quite like they’d hoped 😂

Yet another failed business attempt.

She is definitely going the home maker route this time around. Lots of cooking videos. I don't remember her doing so much cooking on her previous channel. I feel like it was mostly decor and cleaning.

9.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She’s horrible in the kitchen! Remember those muffins she screwed up? The add milk only ones😂😂😂😂 garbage

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I m very surprised to see her doing so much cooking. Her sourdough bread seemed like it would be too complicated for her but it looked really good. Her content has improved. Too bad we remember her past because I actually like watching her now. If she can keep her attitude in check she might be semi-successful.

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 4/14/2024, 05:11 PM) 
    I m very surprised to see her doing so much cooking. Her sourdough bread seemed like it would be too complicated for her but it looked really good. Her content has improved. Too bad we remember her past because I actually like watching her now. If she can keep her attitude in check she might be semi-successful.

But her die hards watched her for the decorating. That's what they'll expect and I don't think Meg has the cash flow to decorate like she used to so I think a lot of them will move on.

12.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I hate to say it.. but I’m enjoying her new stuff.. she didn’t really end out today’s video.. and still using crap music. It’s nice to see that Ross got glasses but it doesn’t look like they have done anything for his feet.

13.     +11   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 14/4/2024, 23:11) 

What she should have done back in her heyday was to hire someone to respond to messages and comments in a professional manner. She can’t keep her attitude in check when comments are on, but having comments off is going to screw with her engagement. She is not business savvy at all!

14.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bitchybetty @ 15/4/2024, 00:04) 
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 14/4/2024, 23:11) 

What she should have done back in her heyday was to hire someone to respond to messages and comments in a professional manner. She can’t keep her attitude in check when comments are on, but having comments off is going to screw with her engagement. She is not business savvy at all!

She did hire someone to tend to her comments.. but I’m thinking they just deleted the ones that were negative.

15.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m pretty sure it was Justin deleting negative comments. She needs someone neutral to take care of her social media accounts but that will never happen.

1009 replies since 1/1/2024, 20:13   158247 views