Love Meg: She went from the queen of clean to a free wallpaper scheme Pt. 55

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    LOL...she put a story up on IG of her "cleaning and restocking".

Looks to me like they are the cleaning service and she's getting that BandB ready for the next renter......just a thought.

2.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 17/4/2024, 21:11) 
    LOL...she put a story up on IG of her "cleaning and restocking".

Looks to me like they are the cleaning service and she's getting that BandB ready for the next renter......just a thought.

I’m curious if the house goes back for rent or hits Airbnb sites now that the weather is warming up for lake season. I could see her prefilming a bunch of stuff so she can pretend she’s still staying there full time while they find another brag worthy house to rent

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    as an esthetician, I refuse to watch her stupid new video where she gives her daughter a "facial." so so many things will probably go wrong and will piss me off.

4.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ivywrites @ 18/4/2024, 01:29) 
    as an esthetician, I refuse to watch her stupid new video where she gives her daughter a "facial." so so many things will probably go wrong and will piss me off.

Definitely don’t watch it then because I’m sure tween skin doesn’t need glycolic peel pads rubbed all over it 😡

5.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Maybe my forgiveness needs working on. I’m not buying it. She stole PPP money to buy junk and travel while tons of people were suffering. I still see the twinges of arrogance in her, she’s holding them back. Anyway, have you ever seen someone pour pork juice on tomato plant soil? Is this a thing?

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ms Mac @ 4/18/2024, 04:46 AM) 
    QUOTE (ivywrites @ 18/4/2024, 01:29) 

Definitely don’t watch it then because I’m sure tween skin doesn’t need glycolic peel pads rubbed all over it 😡

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT SHE WOULD DO!!!!!!! THAT POOR CHILDS FACE

7.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hater83 @ 4/18/2024, 01:10 PM) 
    Maybe my forgiveness needs working on. I’m not buying it. She stole PPP money to buy junk and travel while tons of people were suffering. I still see the twinges of arrogance in her, she’s holding them back. Anyway, have you ever seen someone pour pork juice on tomato plant soil? Is this a thing?

Maybe you don't need to forgive someone who means nothing to you? In my opinion, there is nothing for me to forgive. She's a stranger who I will never meet. Forgiveness is reserved for people who do wrong to me or someone close to me. She has no impact in my life whatsoever. I hold no resentments because she just doesn't have that power in my life.

Now do I dislike what she did to that dog? Hell yes. Did she have a huge ego and show her ugly side? Hell yes. But forgiveness is really for the person who forgives, right? She isn't in my life, so I don't even feel the need to forgive. Just my opinion, so I totally understand if people don't agree.

8. CattyWampus
        +18   Like  

User deleted

Meg's just a bad person. They actually do exist. If we are to accept people for who they are, then she's shown the world who she is. We are free to accept that 😘

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So far, she's fishing for sponsorships from thread up, a hair dye Co, a meal kit planning Co & a vitamin Co. She must think we're stupid.

10.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I confess, I'm mostly waiting to see, what they will do, when they have to move out. Eventually it will happen. I'm curious what excuse she will give to the viewers and where they will go. I watch new videos mainly to see the lake.

Still, I think that the new tranquil and cozy vibe was the right decision. I do recognize her talent to be short term charming, she can talk and talk, and make an impression, how professional she is. She is constantly working on an impression instead of substance. It is possible, she is reading here and for her this is information, what kind of impression she needs to make and how.

Not knowing anything about her, her videos can be pleasant. She is showing nice peaceful family life and in this times people need something peaceful. It is possible, she will slowly get new viewers, and maybe even sponsorships. But will they be able to stay out of hot waters this time?

:1485540604:

11.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I don’t think sponsors will go for her having no interaction with her viewers. Having commenting turned off and absolutely no way to interact will hurt them financially eventually. But then again having comments turned on will also hurt them financially as her new subscribers and older subscribers will see who she is in the comments. I can’t see this lasting long term.

12.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 4/18/2024, 07:16 AM) 
    QUOTE (Hater83 @ 4/18/2024, 01:10 PM) 

Maybe you don't need to forgive someone who means nothing to you? In my opinion, there is nothing for me to forgive. She's a stranger who I will never meet. Forgiveness is reserved for people who do wrong to me or someone close to me. She has no impact in my life whatsoever. I hold no resentments because she just doesn't have that power in my life.

Now do I dislike what she did to that dog? Hell yes. Did she have a huge ego and show her ugly side? Hell yes. But forgiveness is really for the person who forgives, right? She isn't in my life, so I don't even feel the need to forgive. Just my opinion, so I totally understand if people don't agree.

For those of us directly affected by the PPP loan scams, well, it feels more personal that that. If you paid income tax in the last 5 years you underwrote that system, and she didn't appear to spend it per the program's guidelines, then didn't pay it back...well....it absolutely becomes personal, that was our money, tax payer money that sent her on multiple Disney trips, and underwrote the cleaning spray business...and starting new businesses with that money was supposed to be prohibited, right?

13.     +13   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    This fake wanna be homesteader/peaceful living is not convincing. Do you remember how excited and happy she would get when she would get new (fugly & tacky) decor in the mcmansion? In her videos I don’t see anything genuine…it’s so obvious she is only back on youtube because she needs money. And seeing her in a house not loaded with tacky “glam” decor from hobby lobby and pink and blue everywhere is so funny to me. SO not her style! I can’t imagine renting someone else's home and essentially everything inside and “playing house” 🥴

14.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Meg should definitely be held accountable for all the shitty things she did. Maybe forgiveness is the wrong word but that girl owes her followers an apology for being an arrogant bitch for taking Molly on that trip when everyone told her it was a bad idea. She didn’t even make it 3 months.

Maybe others can put their heads in the sand due to everything this girl has done, but I’m not. Until she comes with a sincere apology for being a shitty dog owner and taking PPP loans she had no business applying for, I will continue to snark on her and hoping she fails. She doesn’t deserve anything more.

15.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 4/18/2024, 09:51 PM) 
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 4/18/2024, 07:16 AM) 

For those of us directly affected by the PPP loan scams, well, it feels more personal that that. If you paid income tax in the last 5 years you underwrote that system, and she didn't appear to spend it per the program's guidelines, then didn't pay it back...well....it absolutely becomes personal, that was our money, tax payer money that sent her on multiple Disney trips, and underwrote the cleaning spray business...and starting new businesses with that money was supposed to be prohibited, right?

If I tried to work on forgiveness for anyone who cheated the system, my life would be a mess. I can be annoyed with it, even get mad about it. But I don't waste my forgiveness on someone who means nothing to me.

1009 replies since 1/1/2024, 20:13   158211 views