Love Meg: She went from the queen of clean to a free wallpaper scheme Pt. 55

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 4/21/2024, 10:21 PM) 
    I’m curious- which drugstore makeup is actually good? I’m looking to try something new.

You are going to get a lot of opinions on this one. I like trying different foundations. I admit that I prefer high end. I'm mostly wearing Lancome teint Idole Ultra wear. But there are a couple of drugstore foundations that I thought looked nice on the skin. Maybeline Super Stay 24 hour skin tint is nice. L'oreal Infallible is another one that I liked. Wet N Wild Photofocus was good, but it smelled like paint to me. If you want a BB cream, Misha BB cream is a really nice one! It's not really drugstore, but it's very affordable. You can find it online.

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Shopaholic @ 21/4/2024, 22:30) 
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 21/4/2024, 22:21) 
    I’m curious- which drugstore makeup is actually good? I’m looking to try something new.

I use Clinique from a department store. But I like something called BB. It's lightweight and moisturizes with a SPF. I use that when I'm working at the rescue. That's what I use 😁

Like BB cream? My daughter uses that. I haven’t used Clinique in years. I’ve been using Mineral Fusion but I want to try something different for summer.

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 21/4/2024, 22:33) 

You are going to get a lot of opinions on this one. I like trying different foundations. I admit that I prefer high end. I'm mostly wearing Lancome teint Idole Ultra wear. But there are a couple of drugstore foundations that I thought looked nice on the skin. Maybeline Super Stay 24 hour skin tint is nice. L'oreal Infallible is another one that I liked. Wet N Wild Photofocus was good, but it smelled like paint to me. If you want a BB cream, Misha BB cream is a really nice one! It's not really drugstore, but it's very affordable. You can find it online.

Depends on what you are wanting—I honestly think drug store is too expensive and I’m just gonna go with high end for foundation because I can color match.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hmmm.

Since the TV wallpaper schtick started, they have been pretty consistent in putting up four or five videos a day.

Now, suddenly nothing for three days, then only one yesterday and nothing today so far.

5.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just use Drunk Elephant bright drops with my daytime lotion. I don't wear a lot of make-up on regular days, just some brow gel, mascara, bright drops and lip balm. If I'm going out, I still don't wear foundation, I don't really need it. I've been focusing on skincare since Covid/masks and my skin is really good *pats own back*

About Meg and her latest video... I'm bored. I'm bored of her bed and her curtains. I'm bored with the garden, showing a teensy sprout and telling Justin about it isn't content. And the sourdough has also become boring already. It is calm and aesthetically pleasing but it's just become too repetitive already.

This is random, but it's weird to me how she's living out of that make-up bag but then spreads it all out on the counter. It wouldn't feel as weird if she fished around for what she needed and then threw it all back in afterwards but it just came across as unsettled, like she hasn't really moved into this house.

6.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 21/4/2024, 22:21) 

I really like Maybelline Fit Me - matte and poreless. The color match is perfection and it doesn't settle in lines or look caked.

I rarely wear foundation, though. Usually just a moisturizer w/ sunscreen.

7.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Germangirl @ 21/4/2024, 20:49) 
    QUOTE (Snark Overseas @ 21/4/2024, 19:39) 
    Justin is bragging on Insta that they went to 17 countries in Europe, but they only count the ones they really experienced, so Czech republic doesn't count. I remember them counting 14 visited countries in their failed winter trip.
    If I remember correctly 1. Germany, 2. The Netherlands, 3. Austria 4. Slovakia, 5. Hungary, 6. Romania, 7. Bulgaria, 8. Greece, 9. Albania, 10. Montenegro, 11. Croatia, 12 Bosnia, 13 Austria. I don't know what is number 14 because they shared less and less in the end. Serbia? Slovenia? Germanwings do you remember?

They went:

1. Germany
    2. Netherlands
    Czech Republic, which doesn´t count as they only drove through, which is a travesty.
    3. Austria
    4. Slovakia
    5. Hungary
    6.Romania
    7. Bulgaria
    8. Greece
    9. Albania
    10. Montenegro
    11. Bosnia and Herzegovina
    12. Croatia
    13. Slovenia

This is what they showed. They went to Germany and Austria several times. I think we thought that they did count the Czech Republic to make up 14 countries in their winter full time travel, but now he says they don´t count it, so I don´t know what country 14 is. I think they avoided Serbia because of the tensions at the Kosovo border?

Earlier the same year they visited Italy and Switzerland. Did they go to Mexico? Anything else? Do they count the US, LOL?

I knew I could count on you Germanwings LOL. I assume they counted Czech Republic in the 14 countries by that time, so effectively they visited 13 countries according to their new way of counting. I don't remember them posting about Slovenia at all.

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Overseas @ 21/4/2024, 23:38) 
    I knew I could count on you Germanwings LOL. I assume they counted Czech Republic in the 14 countries by that time, so effectively they visited 13 countries according to their new way of counting. I don't remember them posting about Slovenia at all.

I am not sure where Slovenia came from, might have been their Air BnB history.

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    My favorite drugstore foundation has to be makeup revolution. You can get at Ulta or online. I am sad they took the regular out of ulta and put in the MR Filter finish. I still love it I just hate it’s a pump and not the dough foot applicator. I tried the ELF filter finish and wasn’t a fan. Wet n Wild has a good foundation too

10.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Why do either of them waste their time posting? You can’t take either one seriously😂😂

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I can’t stand the elevator music she keeps using. I know some people didn’t like the other music she used before but in my opinion this is worse. Lol

12.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status

Loreal Infallible is an excellent drugstore foundation, I like it as much as higher end stuff

My fave though is the Purito BB cream. It's Korean and I buy it from Amazon. The shades run very light though but it's gorgeous on the skin

13.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ATX @ 22/4/2024, 18:55) 

Loreal Infallible is an excellent drugstore foundation, I like it as much as higher end stuff

My fave though is the Purito BB cream. It's Korean and I buy it from Amazon. The shades run very light though but it's gorgeous on the skin

I will say Korean makeup is just as good as the high end department store foundation. Skin care is amazing,too!

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The free wallpaper channel has been setting at 493,000 for a couple of weeks. She's lost 1k over the last 30 days and the absolutely most she could have made in the last 30 days is $1100. Not enough to pay the rent and taxes on that lake house would be my guess.

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 22/4/2024, 20:50) 
    The free wallpaper channel has been setting at 493,000 for a couple of weeks. She's lost 1k over the last 30 days and the absolutely most she could have made in the last 30 days is $1100. Not enough to pay the rent and taxes on that lake house would be my guess.

Do tennants pay property tax in the US?

1009 replies since 1/1/2024, 20:13   158239 views