Love Meg: She went from the queen of clean to a free wallpaper scheme Pt. 55

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Germangirl @ 4/22/2024, 03:05 PM) 
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 22/4/2024, 20:50) 
    The free wallpaper channel has been setting at 493,000 for a couple of weeks. She's lost 1k over the last 30 days and the absolutely most she could have made in the last 30 days is $1100. Not enough to pay the rent and taxes on that lake house would be my guess.

Do tennants pay property tax in the US?

I do not have a mortgage, so I pay my property taxes directly to the county. If you have a mortgage, school and property taxes are typically tied in. If you rent, you typically don't pay the taxes, the landlord would take care of that.

Additionally, in case you're interested, sometimes rentals (usually apartments) include some utilities like heat and hot water but in a rental house you might be responsible for all utilities. Usually electric, cable/internet and phone (if you were to have a landline) would not be included. Things vary depending on how specific landlords handle things.

Edited by unicorncandy - 4/22/2024, 03:11 PM

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Depends on the rental agreement, but not very often. I'm just pointing out that she doesn't make a fraction of enough $$ to support her pretend lifestyle.

3.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    New video up, I just skipped through but: Meg´s naked legs in the bathtub have made a return :scared-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What a tryhard she is.

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her music sucks! I get she was going for a relaxing day but that music wasn’t it. Justin, you need to pick something better for the next video.

6.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just popping in to say her hair looks HORRIBLE blonde. HORRIBLE. Go natural Meg!!! Your eyebrows look stupid too

7.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her “new” videos are a bit of a rip off from Lauren Nicholson with the cooking and growing your own food. Money must be tight! She is running out of makeup and Botox and colouring her own hair. The manicures appear to have stopped too. I love this journey for her 🤣🤣🤣 and what is with letting her crotch goblins sleep in while 10 or 11am? And they only have one meal a day???? Harsh!

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Now she's fishing for that dishwashing pod sponsorship she had. She is the same old sneaky meg

9.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I have been wondering about the kids education, i see that you guys discussed it briefly as well. She doesnt show her kids that often anymore, which is probably a good thing. Julie seems to be a bit more comfortable to be on camera. But there is no mention of school runs or events/activities, no mention of the teacher, no mention either her or Justin homeschooling them, or the kids doing reading, or homework or anything, which is weird for a lifestyle vlogger she is trying to become. Im not familiar with how homeschooling in the US or in their state works, is there a chance they just decided after basically doing no schoolwork during their 3 months in Europe that this schoolyear is sort of a gap year since they were supposed to travel all year anyway?

10.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    About 15 years ago or so I was so into the mom blogs and seeing what other moms were doing and enjoyed seeing our kids grow up together. What other moms of similar aged kids were doing, how they fed their kids, ideas on discipline, education etc. as the years have passed and my children have become teens and asked for me not to share photos of them to social media or anything unless they approve (they’re 14 & 10) I’ve learned how important it is to respect their privacy whether you want to or not. I don’t understand how moms like Meg, or really any YouTube moms with kids have them front and center on their platform. You can 100% have relatable mom content and not show your kids. If anyone is interested this podcast episode will really open your eyes, its nuts and I’m sure megs kids in their bathing suits and bath times she filmed and posted is saved somehow somewhere with random pedos for “their content”. It’s sickening. And while she should get some credit for not posting her kids so much as before she shouldn’t post them at all, until then she’s no better than this bitch Eleanor.
    Attached Image
    IMG_5973

11.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bridzs @ 23/4/2024, 14:32) 
    I have been wondering about the kids education, i see that you guys discussed it briefly as well. She doesnt show her kids that often anymore, which is probably a good thing. Julie seems to be a bit more comfortable to be on camera. But there is no mention of school runs or events/activities, no mention of the teacher, no mention either her or Justin homeschooling them, or the kids doing reading, or homework or anything, which is weird for a lifestyle vlogger she is trying to become. Im not familiar with how homeschooling in the US or in their state works, is there a chance they just decided after basically doing no schoolwork during their 3 months in Europe that this schoolyear is sort of a gap year since they were supposed to travel all year anyway?

The kids have always been homeschooled. When they lived in the McMansion they actually had a teacher come to the house 4 days a week, I believe. The teacher had a baby and decided not to teach anymore.. so Justin and Meg took over. During the trip they were supposed to be X amount of time a day. We never saw that though. In a recent video she shows them on laptops doing school work. But, that’s all we see. We really don’t know what they’re doing because they don’t mention the program. It’s so funny to me how everyone I know who homeschools .. they have co-op and spend time with other kids doing homeschool. You don’t see or hear about that with YouTubers.

12.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ooooh she learned a new word. Pro Bono. Lol

13.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She likes “free” #grifter😂😂

14.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Is there a title for the next thread?

15.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Love Meg: Fake home on a lake; selling sourdough to bake; good golly, what happened to Molly?

1009 replies since 1/1/2024, 20:13   158138 views