Cream cheese topped cheesecake, Christmas in November. Filthy black pants and a nice foreskin sweater. Fake dinner parties, a child to neglect, these are a few of my favorite projects Pt. 27

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What do you all think the content she filmed was? I would not be surprised it involve starting seeds and using tons of water she made her family bring to her so she could film.

2.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    lololol she did lose running water!! its like she couldnt do anything to help it where she wouldnt need to rely on her family YET AGAIN. 🥱🙄😒

3.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Did anyone find it odd her family had the chicken and veggie sticks for their evening meal and when she showed in her fridge the next day she had a large container of leftover chicken and the same veggie sticks and dip in a bowl still left over for "family" while she would be gone.

4.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    For fuuuuucks sake. Her IG stories just scream attention. She’s so out of touch.

We were without power for 5 days during two windstorms in one week (week before last). We got 105 mph winds during the first and 98mph during the second. I live in northern Vermont and in an odd microclimate that gets hurricane force winds a few times a year. I was grateful no trees hit our house. We lost a few shingles, but my husband slapped them back on.

Becky is so out there. Wowee a storm hit and ya can’t get your allotted $10/week fruit for “my little family” 🙄

5.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She rarely mentions the chickens anymore. I wonder if she made sure they had fresh water every day while her pipes were frozen.

6.     +31   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Through the help from family I was still able to keep filming the whole time" is all we need to know about Becky at this point. Wow. Priorities.🙄

She lives in such a privileged bubble.

Edited by MurphyLove - 1/23/2024, 04:05 AM

7.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I was watching seed starting videos a couple days and some of hers popped up. In the old house, she seemed to show much more of house and have friends around or mention plans with friends.

She stopped showing most of the new house as soon as the caulk dried (lol) and now her only social life is fake dinner parties 15’ away from her kitchen, where she spends most of the day. I think Yt is making her crazy.

8.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    How sad that her biggest relief was that she could keep filming. Wow.....

Not that it was a unique time that while challenging they were able to spend more time with family....no...she could keep filming.

Family dinner this weekend where she is making it about her through making everyone taste test her amoeba shaped tortillas.

Edited by Msbakesalot - 1/23/2024, 04:31 AM

9.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MurphyLove @ 23/1/2024, 03:57) 
    "Through the help from family I was still able to keep filming the whole time" is all we need to know about Becky at this point. Wow. Priorities.🙄

She lives in such a privileged bubble.

I wish she was my sil so I could tell her no and why.

10.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sure_sure_sure @ 23/1/2024, 03:42) 
    lololol she did lose running water!! its like she couldnt do anything to help it where she wouldnt need to rely on her family YET AGAIN. 🥱🙄😒

Some homesteader eh? I skip most of her videos but ya know what, if she had stayed home and filmed how her hoard and homestead was equipped to deal with the loss of water I probably would have watched those! Once again Becky fails to capitalize on content and proves her homestead is nothing but a joke.

11.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    If not weather related (and quite frankly they should be prepared for that) I would not be surprised if it was a septic issue as she lives like she is on city water still. She has been told time and time again that septic is very different on what can be put down the drain and she refuses to listen. Is this not the 2nd time in a little over a year that they were without water for a period of time?

12.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And this is why they live so close to family.

She needs someone to run to for help every time something goes wrong.

Wasn't the last emergency her having no half and half?

13.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Look at her hair!!!! What the actual hell is going on there? Looks like Becky was practicing for when she would be without a shower for a week.

Again, I’m convinced she is on the sauce. And I don’t mean bechamel, although she hits that pretty hard, too.
    :drunk-smiley-emoticon:
    Attached Image
    0FDE290D-7C32-4ED2-9464-91B5ED942A41

14.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (mybigtoe @ 1/22/2024, 09:35 PM) 
    And this is why they live so close to family.

She needs someone to run to for help every time something goes wrong.

Wasn't the last emergency her having no half and half?

I would love to see how she would handle being out of power for multiple days on their own. Back in 2017 we had one of the worst ice storms (we're in Oregon) and we were out of power for 8 days - 3 days then we got it back for 6 hours, then back down again for another 5. We made do with our wood fireplace for heat (along with minimal trips to sit in a warmed car) and camping stove to cook & boil water to do washcloth baths and hair rinsing. Lots of sandwiches to eat up lunch meat & cheese before the fridge got too warm and plenty of soups and ramen. I do consider it lucky that we used to be avid campers so we had the gear just sitting in the shed.

We don't consider ourselves any kind of homesteaders, but I feel like we probably were far more prepared than she would be despite her food hoard and we kind of did it by accident. We've become MUCH more prepared now but this last ice + wind storm we were lucky and kept power the entire time even if we couldn't drive anywhere for a while. So many others in the general area weren't so fortunate and the damages we've seen to houses because trees came down has been heartbreaking.

But yeah. Glad she could keep filming content. What a relief..

15.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Filming content when Josh was left to cope looking after a baby without water etc.

1012 replies since 3/1/2024, 19:08   116804 views