« Older   Newer »

1. KayTee
        +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Paula googled the phrase and the first thing that comes up when you do is the Cambridge dictionary definition which is word for word what she posted about keeping a business going even if it’s not making progress.

Paula had no clue but was just looking for a way to defend Jen.

And Paula misses the point (surprise) ~ it’s really all the same because her statement is implying that she needs that Patreon money to continue to operate her business. Since she’s not going to be traveling and the travel is her YouTube content, you can argue she actually needs less money now to “keep the lights on” since her expenses are down.

Patreon content is all her ‘organization’ stuff, Q&A’s and other content that doesn’t cost her much, if anything, to produce.

QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 4/1/2024, 14:49) 
    Paula is now an expert on what words and saying mean? (Sorry, to me keeping the lights on means I need money to pay my bills.) Strange how she referenced performing essential duties even if not making progress. Yes Paula, you are correct, she is not making any progress. She always acts poor, she is scamming people, and you, Paula, seem to enjoy it.

936 replies since 4/1/2024, 01:06   135580 views