LightsAreOnThanksToDonButNobody'sHomeLikeJen Pt. 440

« Older   Newer »

1.     +44   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    And admits to the people paying her that she only cares about you if you pay her.

How is she this fucking dumb?!

2.     +33   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Just when you think she's hit rock bottom, she bottoms out some more.

I'm here for the ride journey.

3.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her apology is only to her $5/month friends, so that they continue to pay her to keep the lights on, and not for ppl who follow her on Instagram.

4.     +28   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    It just turns out that people with money to pay her have better opinions. :bright-idea-smiley-emoticon:

5.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Stupid, stupid, stupid. Back to 10/10 recommending things that require excess money. Screenshot%202024-01-05%202.26.39%20PM

A nice way to show her apology would be to forfeit all fast-tracks. Wait in Line, bitch.

6.     +29   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don't have the patience to sit through her whisper video. So she got sick, lost her voice, then took her children to a public museum, while sick?

7.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ifyourenotfamiliar @ 5/1/2024, 20:33) 
    I don't have the patience to sit through her whisper video. So she got sick, lost her voice, then took her children to a public museum, while sick?

She’s too special to be contagious. Just like she’s too special for her trash to sink, hence trash plates.

8.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In an older video, I remember her saying that she was being "reprimanded", so I think she created this imaginary "crew" to protect and shield her from criticism. I think this is an unemployed by choice, won't volunteer by choice gold digger with no backbone continues to make videos showing off D**'s considerable wealth and LIFE OF LEISURE, and I think has a perpetual chip on her shoulder about why she can't make a fucking friend.

As much as I think her former husband loved her, I also think he also performed for the camera and audience with the scavenger hunt and that dinner with all the poems. I remember him coming home with balloons and they were not the ones she asked for, and the camera was rolling while he walked in with them and she had to comment that they were the wrong balloons.

I think these videos served several purposes; to give her some confidence, something to do, someone to talk to and a way to show off and stroke both their egos. I think the gall of this absolute unemployed-by-choice is an ass complaining about holidays past when she recorded years of her husband cooking her breakfast and timing it to be ready after her workouts.

That she has any fans at all, yet rabidly defending her honor especially after the way she treated that dog is mind boggling to me. I think she has the audacity to talk about haircare "from the earth" that the "proof is in the pudding" when I think she is clearly going bald, especially that broken, baseball size hunk in the front.

***Edited to add to make sure that my comment reflects my opinion and my thoughts only***

Edited by Blue-tah Trunk Celery - 1/5/2024, 03:00 PM

9.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I truly believe D got fed up with her, can you imagine being on that hamster wheel? I will apologize but then again NOT, ok I am sorry that you are being a total a****** right now, but you are still buying me stuff right?

10.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ifyourenotfamiliar @ 5/1/2024, 20:33) 

She was flying, running, mask-free with thousands of people, and posing with characters when she had COVID.

She doesn't care about anyone else.

11.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Bloody hell, there she goes again with her voice / throat issues now that she's stuck in her mouldy house.

12.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Woo hoo! I just got a DM from an Italian, she wanted me to rate her nudie pic. Watch out! Enrica Guerra.

13.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 1/5/2024, 08:54 PM)
    Woo hoo! I just got a DM from an Italian, she wanted me to rate her nudie pic. Watch out! Enrica Guerra.

Mods,
    Yeap me too. Go away Enrica Guerra.

Edited by Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom - 1/5/2024, 08:58 PM

14.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 1/5/2024, 11:48 AM) 
    Do you suppose that if suddenly the Don dollars stopped, she could give up all of the frivolous spending? She needs a financial planner to tell her what to give up so she will have money to live on the rest of her life. I'm assuming Don will pay for the kids' college. But she did say that she has money from her grandma, but would that be enough to live on? The girl needs to live middle class like us peons, for awhile and see how long she would last.

There's no point speculating on that because it is almost certainly guaranteed that there is a life insurance clause in their divorce agreement that will cover her alimony and support if something happens to Don. And something happening to Don is the only thing that is going to make the Don doillars stop prior to the scheduled end of such payments.
    Additionally she almost certainly got a tidy lump sum that is well invested to provide for her later. It's fun to fantasize about Jen suddenly being broke but it ain't gonna happen.

15.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I sent a pic to a mod, she will be done soon, I hope. Not that I have anything against nudie pics, but time and place and this ain’t either.

936 replies since 4/1/2024, 01:06   135580 views