LightsAreOnThanksToDonButNobody'sHomeLikeJen Pt. 440

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Can’t watch but I’ll bet she dredged ‘PRIVILEGE’ up yet again.

2.     +24   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    "It feels like we are in the midst of a revolution"
    Never change fatty.

:hearty-laugh:

3.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    lol. she is so disconnected.

Screenshot%202024-01-04%2012.07.42%20AM

What is Jenbo's plan for bringing about true change and equality? I think it might be rooted in a combination of focused Wellness and inner work. This is why the first step in Revolutionary Change is a last-minute weekend at the Miraval, AZ . If she can connect with horses, surely racial equity can't be far behind.

Oh, friends, freedom's not a state like Brown vs The Board of Education. Freedom is a state of mind. And,I am blessed that we are on the journey together, assuming I am able to keep the lights on here at the WWC.

4.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Leaving the lights on is the best start of the new year. With Paula praying for each and every one of us, the Jenions, the IGers who are fed up, maybe Chin’s HS BFF, veterans, I wonder if she prays for those who can not keep the lights on. Then there are some of the best theories on the situation that will remain a mystery, life is good!

Yanno, maybe Chin doesn’t need the cash to keep the lights on, she needs to have a professional hoard cleaner to come in and find all the lights she has lost so that they can be turned on. Ring lights, anyone?

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So, someone ??? is reading the YouTube comments and Highlighted a Reply. In Paula's comment replies. So is Jin reading or does she have someone doing the highlight, and it does not make sense in terms of the comment that got highlighted?

I thought only the account/channel owner or someone they have designated could do highlight to a response

Again, the response highlighted does not track but if Jin is nostril flaring perhaps she hit the wrong comment to "highlight"

Just sayin' someone in there reading, unless I do not understand YouTube

oh and thank GOD Paula is praying for everyone, bless her lil heart.

Edited by notonthenorthshore - 1/3/2024, 11:36 PM

6. Weird Like Jen
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 1/3/2024, 11:33 PM) 
    So, someone ??? is reading the YouTube comments and Highlighted a Reply. In Paula's comment replies. So is Jin reading or does she have someone doing the highlight, and it does not make sense in terms of the comment that got highlighted?

I thought only the account/channel owner or someone they have designated could do highlight to a response

Again, the response highlighted does not track but if Jin is nostril flaring perhaps she hit the wrong comment to "highlight"

Whenever I get highlighted replies it's because someone tagged me in a comment. At least on the desktop version. Or do you mean pinned reply? Jen would have to do that herself if that's what you mean.

7.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Weird Like Jen @ 1/3/2024, 11:35 PM) 
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 1/3/2024, 11:33 PM) 

Whenever I get highlighted replies it's because someone tagged me in a comment. At least on the desktop version. Or do you mean pinned reply? Jen would have to do that herself if that's what you mean.

Yes highlighted reply, that makes sense, if it can be done via tagging, but again thankfully Paula is prayin for all of us, AMEN.'y'all

and as others have stated I feel a public scolding to the highest degree coming our way soon :whipping:

8.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I will sleep better tonight ( not) knowing Paula is praying for us . The question is who is she praying to Jen probably 🤢

9.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm bored.......

10.     +42   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 4/1/2024, 06:20) 
    Oh, friends, freedom's not a state like Brown vs The Board of Education. Freedom is a state of mind. And,I am blessed that we are on the journey together, assuming I am able to keep the lights on here at the WWC.

Every time she refers to it as the WWC, it’s giving playing pretend school with her dollies in her bedroom, age 8. I’m dating myself here, but like when any of us would borrow a parent’s adding machine and clipboard, maybe some rubber stamps, and play “office.”

Like she’s the president of the Babysitters Club and is holding the weekly meeting. A fan club meeting.

It is arrested development in real time, weekly.

11.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Don't come here often but today, made an exception.
    All I have to say is, I hope those Patrons wise up and STOP keeping her lights on.
    Sitting in a dark, empty house is just the dose of reality this ass needs to slap in her face.
    Let's hope Paula can join her.....

12.     +31   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 4/1/2024, 06:20) 
    lol. she is so disconnected.
    Screenshot%202024-01-04%2012.07.42%20AM
    What is Jenbo's plan for bringing about true change and equality?

She may claim she is "free" to vote for whom she wants now she's divorced (implying Democrats) and play the Poor Single Mama card for Patreon bucks while she's sitting on Mount D** Dollars, but she's still a top percent libertarian at heart. Oh no, let's not shake things up and have the actual poors anywhere near me! Let my kids go to a private school with the offspring of people of higher education and cushy salaries. Let the plebs be "free" to live in a different part of town. Let them be "free" to stay as far away from me as I go stand in line, pretending I want a donut, instead of waiting for my bicycle tour to start where I have them in sight.

She's a hypocrite at heart. She's all for BLM as long as she doesn't have to lift a finger beyond buying 3 children's books by African-American authors to add to the Library of the Guard Rail. Just like she keeps all the poor people in her heart as long as she doesn't even have to think about them beyond what's brought up on the Pantsuit Politics podcast. Her empath soul can't take it! Reality will just eat away at her one little word, y'all. :20130930101758-5e972761:

13.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I just went on the YouTube comments and it doesn’t look like anything has been deleted. Maybe I missed a few new ones? Either way it’s clear that little Ms P is a troll - she clearly stalks these sites and watches while the dumpster fires flame. If she really was a sweet calm viewer she would be oblivious to all this.

14.     +69   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love people discovering that Don has remarried via Jen's Youtube comments section :lol: #Content

15.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Poor Jen having to be gentle with herself seeing all the posts about the Disney 5k this morning.
    Note: it is in the 50s, rainy, cloudy and humidity in 90s in FL this morning. Not a fan of El Nino Winters for us.👎 But he does keep away hurricanes in the summer so that's a plus.

936 replies since 4/1/2024, 01:06   135491 views