LightsAreOnThanksToDonButNobody'sHomeLikeJen Pt. 440

« Older   Newer »

1.     +52   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I was finally able to sit down with a cup of coffee and check the YT comments.

C81021A8-9147-4B34-8889-6C469A451C5C

So of course I had to see if there was a dumpster fire over on Patreon?
    C81021A8-9147-4B34-8889-6C469A451C5C-17043739454504

Just delivering some receipts. These comments are from her Wednesday video upload early access.

This particular post got some replies. Jen is responding to everyone, but she did not chime in on this particular post.

IMG_1878

IMG_1879

IMG_1880

IMG_1881

Now the second set of receipts Jen did engage with this WWC member.

IMG_1882

IMG_1883

One would have to ask because shots are being fired within her private exclusive WWC will Jen address her statement from Instagram in a Pateron video.
    :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +37   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Paula is now an expert on what words and saying mean? (Sorry, to me keeping the lights on means I need money to pay my bills.) Strange how she referenced performing essential duties even if not making progress. Yes Paula, you are correct, she is not making any progress. She always acts poor, she is scamming people, and you, Paula, seem to enjoy it.

3.     +59   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    FINALLY her patrons are calling her out! That was such a thoughtful and well stated comment, that first one.

This is what FRIENDS do, Jen. They call each other out on their sh*t sometimes. Real friends aren’t blind praise machines.

And what is up with talking about people in a “not so kind” way? You mean like Paula claiming people are easily offended by ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING?

4.     +56   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did she get mad because someone implied she’s struggling financially? 😂

5.     +40   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen almost references the Bakery :lol:

6.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Someone toss in a link!

7.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Paula, the Jen-xpert, has to Jen-xplain it to us. And gets the definition she gleamed off the internet wrong. The Cambridge dictionary does give "to make sure that a business, system, etc. continues to operate, even if it does not make much progress" and then gives this example: "Please don't block those ads - they help keep the lights on." :flcvoy01:

Oh Paula, I'll keep you in my (non existent) prayers so that you may make some progress with your reading and comprehension skills. If "keeping the lights on" requires $5/month that means that to make sure the Jen WWC business keeps going (and you keep getting your Jen fix), WWC has to bring in more $5/month Patreon subscriptions. And we all know that whatever she makes on Patreon doesn't even come close to paying for Blue's parking fees alone.

The Jenions are as light in the brain department as their goddess supreme is. :m1273:

Edited by AirportHashBrown - 4/1/2024, 15:00

8.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The phrase keep the lights on means enough money to break even at a business, maintaining the current (or bare minimum) level of operations. Being able to pay the bills at the end of the month with nothing left over.

Her Patreon does not keep the proverbial lights on. The Don dollar$ do. (And if she truly has the kids for months on end, he’s likely giving her a lot more child support to do it.)

The Patreon money doesn’t come anywhere NEAR covering her travel expenses, much less all of her spending on other things related to her “content” - crowned athletics outfits, Peloton subscription, advent calendars, all the crap in her “office”, the list is long.

Her Patreon money might cover her property taxes, and some of the expensive salmon, but not much else.

9.     +73   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    “This is a community I lead…”

:hearty-laugh:

10.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That comment she responded to isn’t even “not kind”. Maybe she’s in a financial mess is something a friend wonders about another friend.

Her Patreon description says it is “a safe space to gather and share our stories. We, the wonder crew :hearty-laugh: , honor kindness, value connection, and love whole-heartedly. You are welcome here.”

Nowhere on her Patreon page does it say you can’t WONDER about what is going on in the creator’s life. Is it only a safe space for Jen?

11.     +45   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    When the meanies start infiltrating your $5 safe-space, it's time to turn the lights off, shut the business door, and walk away.

12.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Paula googled the phrase and the first thing that comes up when you do is the Cambridge dictionary definition which is word for word what she posted about keeping a business going even if it’s not making progress.

Paula had no clue but was just looking for a way to defend Jen.

And Paula misses the point (surprise) ~ it’s really all the same because her statement is implying that she needs that Patreon money to continue to operate her business. Since she’s not going to be traveling and the travel is her YouTube content, you can argue she actually needs less money now to “keep the lights on” since her expenses are down.

Patreon content is all her ‘organization’ stuff, Q&A’s and other content that doesn’t cost her much, if anything, to produce.

QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 4/1/2024, 14:49) 
    Paula is now an expert on what words and saying mean? (Sorry, to me keeping the lights on means I need money to pay my bills.) Strange how she referenced performing essential duties even if not making progress. Yes Paula, you are correct, she is not making any progress. She always acts poor, she is scamming people, and you, Paula, seem to enjoy it.

13.     +68   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Nothing screams single mother struggling to keep the lights on more than a $4k tread and a $2k bike to nowhere.

14.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There was 96 comments when I went to bed and 104 this morning. Some of those comments have over 150 likes. Wonder if Jen's videos ever get that many likes anymore?

15.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She just started a 20 minute Pilates class.

Let’s see if the struggling single mom will exercise for 2-3 hours today.

936 replies since 4/1/2024, 01:06   135567 views