LightsAreOnThanksToDonButNobody'sHomeLikeJen Pt. 440

« Older   Newer »

1.     +45   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Someone is very cranky today. Almost like so much time with her "babies" is getting to her.

2.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I legit thought her recap video would be her sitting down and talking about the pros and cons of her last year of travel, what she would do differently, what she discovered worked well, places she would revisit and places that she was satisfied with one visit.....like helpful stuff. But it was just more ME ME ME ME ME ME. She really doesn't get it. I have never seen someone more delusional about themselves.

3.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 1/4/2024, 11:22 AM) 
    In that last story the Peloton instructor says:

“Maybe in 2024 I will find somebody who loves me. How about that?”

And Jen gives that an enthusiastic “Amen!!!”

Keep wishing girlfriend. The only one you have a chance with in 2024 is Paula.

That person is Paula. What God hath joined together, let no man put asunder. Amen.

4.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A gentle reminder to everyone here-ANY interaction on her social media counts as traffic. Any. Liking other people's comments included. Disliking anything as well. Comments subsequently deleted as well. Anything . Any time you refresh, it's 1 view. All traffic is coin for Chins.

I have been watching her since 2011. I haven't even liked a comment.

5.     +39   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think Jen is going to make sure we hear or see a kid as many days in a row as she possibly can

She wants us to know

6.     +24   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/1/2024, 18:24) 
    She kills me acting like she’s special because she has her kids for an extended period of time (allegedly). Parents do it all the time. I know someone who had her four children home for two weeks…and never made one single “Woe is me…mothering is exhausting” post. As a matter of fact, she didn’t complain once to me until she had to send them back to school and was missing them—for real.

75faea12e5b88b62d45b67f93d70a0c4f8627409

7.     +31   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I don’t know if this has been discussed but I have been feeling more and more like her with wonder community is like a cult. I don’t know if anyone is like me and listens to podcasts or watches documentaries about cults but she, to me, is lining herself up to be God. She prays to herself, has a community of people around her who will follow everything she says to a T, even when it’s right in front of their eyes, they choose to ignore and defend. Any community member who goes outside the bounds of what she wants to hear is excommunicated lol I don’t know, just something I’ve been thinking recently about her and that community.

8.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Played to any soundtrack, I think that was just a video that featured her gaping maw front and center, all alone while her dying dog spent her last days being boarded.

I think that poor dog's life was being picked up, dropped off, closet. Hysterics in the car (on camera, of course). Picked up, dropped off, closet.

Edited by Blue-tah Trunk Celery - 1/4/2024, 01:25 PM

9.     +26   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :6792: Thanks for the laughs & thread title, bakers!

Has Oatley's other name been banned yet? Sick of having to wade through the dumb conspiracy theories.

Think we'll get a scolding today?

giphy

10.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SadlyNoLongerAvailable @ 4/1/2024, 19:08) 
    I think Jen is going to make sure we hear or see a kid as many days in a row as she possibly can

She wants us to know

Just a reminder that even if we see them every day, that doesn’t mean they’re actually with her every day.

This is someone who posted a story about enjoying homemade pizza on a Friday night while her accompanying picture revealed it was taken on Monday. (Does anyone have that screenshot handy?)

11.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 1/4/2024, 06:39 PM) 
    Screenshot_20240104_103806_Instagram

I really wish Peloton would have died with Big.

12.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 4/1/2024, 19:07) 
    A gentle reminder to everyone here-ANY interaction on her social media counts as traffic. Any. Liking other people's comments included. Disliking anything as well. Comments subsequently deleted as well. Anything . Any time you refresh, it's 1 view. All traffic is coin for Chins.

I have been watching her since 2011. I haven't even liked a comment.

Same, I haven’t commented or interacted in years. She deserves the least amount of support possible. I do, however, loooooove watching the other comments roll in (and then roll right on back out, like today).

It’s obvious that some of the comments are from bakers or lurkers, like the ones that mention D&T… but, honestly, her “lights on comment” was SO bad that I don’t have any doubt that some of the comments are genuinely from people who supported her up until now. Had she not turned off her Instagram comments I reckon there would have been tons criticizing her.

She’ll convince herself it’s just the mean ol’ bakers, but it isn’t.

13.     +43   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Now she’s deleting all the mean comments and has revised her Instagram post again INSTEAD of doing something with her kids.

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 1/4/2024, 10:07 AM) 
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 4/1/2024, 06:20) 
    Oh, friends, freedom's not a state like Brown vs The Board of Education. Freedom is a state of mind. And,I am blessed that we are on the journey together, assuming I am able to keep the lights on here at the WWC.

Every time she refers to it as the WWC, it’s giving playing pretend school with her dollies in her bedroom, age 8. I’m dating myself here, but like when any of us would borrow a parent’s adding machine and clipboard, maybe some rubber stamps, and play “office.”

Like she’s the president of the Babysitters Club and is holding the weekly meeting. A fan club meeting.

It is arrested development in real time, weekly.

She should play office like I did and drop that adding machine on her foot :XD:

15.     +49   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yep, looks like she could not handle it and deleted every comment, including Paulas!!!

So 41 comments. All from her cult followers praising her of course.

and sadly Paula is no longer prayin' for anyone, I guess.

Edited by notonthenorthshore - 1/4/2024, 01:23 PM

936 replies since 4/1/2024, 01:06   135493 views