LightsAreOnThanksToDonButNobody'sHomeLikeJen Pt. 440

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 1/5/2024, 06:24 AM) 
    How about I share these gems for some laughs. I took screenshots before she deleted them.

IMG_3897

IMG_3898

Party of 7 where were these gems? yt or patreon?

2.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 5/1/2024, 05:47) 
    Just moving things in a different direction from early weekend at the Bakery.

Never forget this gem!

And the full image is so much worse and/or hilarious!

1-B627-A0-A-D2-FE-4099-85-A6-06-A64-CE5-F16-A

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 5/1/2024, 03:36) 
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 5/1/2024, 03:04) 
    I keep getting this ad and everytime I think it's Jen.

It's too close to be a coincidence. The advertiser algorithms have image recognition built in. There are other ads that pop up on here that look like Jen, too.

You mean the one with the toe?

4.     +64   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    Imagine being Pxxxa, having your comment deleted by the "friend" you defend so much and decide to re post it! Have some dignity, please.

5.     +22   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I've probably said it before but I can't help saying it again, how bad she screwed up with the divorce! What she had before, while unusual and superficial to most, was a life filled with shopping and travelling and -like them or not- family + a husband that adored her. No matter how much she thinks she is free now (as if Don wasn't supporting her, I remember the video at Disney where he was cheering on her marathon!), she's just alone and setting herself up for going down and down this bad spiral. She surely thought she would have many suitors and Don would be running back asking her to get back together because the Ross clan miss her spinach square and paska bread!

QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 5/1/2024, 03:04) 
    I keep getting this ad and everytime I think it's Jen.

By the way this is an Italian politician 🤣

6.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 5/1/2024, 07:17) 
    Imagine being Pxxxa, having your comment deleted by the "friend" you defend so much and decide to re post it! Have some dignity, please.

I actually wonder if Jinny didn’t repost it to help validate her claim of YT not being a safe space. Reference the haters without her having to see their posts. I can see her minion doing it too but the fact that it was verbatim to the first post makes me question it. Either way, they are both loony tunes.

7.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 1/5/2024, 04:39 AM) 
    yeah but there is a bunch of early stuff. and 2015-2019- it was her only channel

for example the dinner prep at 23 min.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPiqsMXdZuY

this video - the cooking part. the ross men have HUGE alcoholic bellies. Don makes a mostly titos drink, with a splash of cran. Looks like Don's parents chugg the wine. At the 26:08 mark, Suzie makes an ODD face, alledgedly at Don? Probably from the remark Jen said about well I only made enough for 1 I didn't double the recipe.... Is this where they order take out wings for everyone else? WHY wouldn't she ask anyone what dinner plans were and THINK of others? Is she that stupid? It's obvious in this video there was tension over her new food journey...

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Here's a question for nerdy Bakers: How many Disney trips did Jen do in 2023? Including all RunDisney events, all trips to WDW and Disney cruises with the kids, all Disney cruises and WDW trips that she did on her own for either vacation or "work".

9.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Who does the awesome calendar complete with bacteria rice? Have we posted all 12 months as a 2023 recap?

10.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That Hamptons video. Both kids napping and she decides to talk to the camera. Not what I would think to do when both my kids were napping.

Also, her confidence after having kids was sooooo high. She really just thought she was the ultimate parent and knew everything about parenting all while she was super clueless and ridiculous about parenting.

11.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 1/5/2024, 12:20 AM) 
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 4/1/2024, 23:34) 
    eta: does she look any less atrocious with her haircut?

I think she at least looked like she cared a tiny bit about her appearance when she was clean and groomed. Now she just looks (and probably is) smelly all the time. Lots of people have bad hair, but they at least try

The irony of this for me personally, is that I remember distinctly the way I discovered Jen--it was a YouTube video reviewing/comparing the Simplified Planner and the Day Designer planner. I stumbled on that video and I remember specifically thinking she was so pretty. Because back then she was--she gave a crap about her appearance and looked clean and put together. Watching those old videos, it's tragic to see the way she has spiraled down to a dirty dish rag of a woman.

12.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Is there going to be a Patreon video today?

13.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen did not realise how much times have changed, both in society as a whole and her life. She thought she'd find another D** in no time, forgetting that with the development of dating apps over the course of her mariage, the game has changed a lot and competition is fierce but also neglecting that she doesn't have any social ties to set her up. It's not as if the Rosses would get her to meet interesting eligible men of her age or as if she had any friends to do this. She doesn't work or ever plans to so that's another major relationship platform inaccessible to her.

Shet set off into complete alone-ness, thinking it'd be as easy as it was when she cutesy-flirted with boys from school. All she has is her pile of divorce dollars, that's it. No wonder she signs up fo 90210, it's her last hope in her mind. But really, no guy there wants the narc balding chick who is obsessed with runDisney.

14.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 5/1/2024, 14:28) 
    Is there going to be a Patreon video today?

According to the riveting Monday update, it should be the NY travel recap.

15.     +47   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She has been overdue for a dose of reality for decades. People, even people with decent jobs, are struggling to buy groceries. No one wants to hear about how hard it is having your kids on a cruise ship. People who had to put Christmas gifts on credit cards don't care that you didn't open your stocking. Oh yeah, and no one wants to see you go on vacation after vacation and still complain.

936 replies since 4/1/2024, 01:06   135498 views