LightsAreOnThanksToDonButNobody'sHomeLikeJen Pt. 440

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The bath bombs were a dig to the bakery to show she actually does touch the water and in a way soap on her arms and legs. LOL!

2.     +35   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    You’re the asshole, Jennifer Boyles

3.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her thinking that keeping the lights on means keeping things going and not literally the lights on, shows how dumb she is. By keeping things going (having money coming in) it means you can literally afford to pay your electricity bill and your rent, supplies, taxes whatever expenses you have as a business or personal to keep yourself afloat.

If I was supporting someone via Patreon, I'd rather know that my money literally kept the lights on for you than supported your 10 Disney trips and 87 other trips. With or without Pateron, with or without travel Jen is set. She makes it sound like YT changing things was such a financial hardship to her (maybe it's because her views went from 100k to 10k per video).

4.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    *Sigh*

Non-apologies really make me grumpy. Here, Jin, is how you do it. I asked ChatGPT to provide the steps for you, and you could have done the same with just a few seconds of actual thought:

Writing an appropriate apology involves sincerity, acknowledging your mistakes, taking responsibility, and expressing remorse. Here's a general structure to follow:

1. Start with a greeting: Address the person you are apologizing to respectfully.

2. Express regret: Begin by stating that you are sincerely sorry for your actions or behavior. Be specific about what you are apologizing for.

3. Take responsibility: Admit your mistake without making excuses or shifting blame. Accept full responsibility for your actions.

4. Show understanding: Demonstrate that you understand how your actions may have hurt or affected the other person. Empathize with their feelings and emotions.

5. Offer a solution: If possible, propose a solution or offer to make things right. This shows your commitment to improving the situation and preventing similar mistakes in the future.

6. End on a positive note: Finish the apology with a sincere expression of gratitude for the person's understanding and forgiveness. Reiterate your regret and assure them that you will strive to do better.

Remember, an appropriate apology should be genuine and heartfelt. Tailor your apology to the specific situation and consider the person's perspective while writing it.

She just can't do anything right, and she doesn't even try for her paid "friends." Do better, Jin!

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did she take down her IG? Or am I banned? I clicked on her link from her description box and it says page not found.

6.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 1/5/2024, 03:19 PM) 
    Thanks WhereDoesDaddySleep

13 Disney vacations in one year. I consider people who do 1 Disney vacation per year fairly wealthy. Her disposable income is vast.

When does her sense of excess kick in?? People are raised with all sorts of values. Even if I had that wealth, I was raised to believe that level of indulgence and oblivion to others is a sin. Like a spooky- can't touch that- level of mortal sin. And I was raised by atheists.

I think the one value Jill forced down Jen's throat was to buy it on sale. She is hard-wired to say, "It was 20% off," "It was on clearance," and "It was Sephora's VIB (or was that Ulta?) sale". IMHO, 'tis a pity that was the extent of her training. It's a whole shitload of resources wasted on a greedy miserable loser. Look at her home---water water all around and not a drop to drink.

7.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's acting like she just lost her voice, but that disgusting cough is back (or never went away). She's sick as shit. Superspreader Jenny is still at it.

I think the moldy house just exacerbates her illnesses. She picks up endless diseases from being on a plane every other week.

8.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am disturbed by this forced child labour narration

9.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 5/1/2024, 16:50) 
    She says it's a turn of phrase that means keeping something going, keeping something going. I didn't mean literally keeping the lights on.

Fraking clueless.

It struck people and rubbed people the wrong way but she isn't getting that feedback in the community. She says that she was born financially well off blah blah.

"The financial support makes a really big difference in my life and it lets me keep doing my work. (so sad, almost crying, yeah because she can claim this is her job and not get a real one) And be home when my kids are home. Sigh. And this is my career and without patreon honestly these last few with how things have changed with YouTube I wouldn't be able to be doing this still. Thank you for being here it allows me to continue following my passions. I'm grateful for the community and connection here of people that.. aren't complete assholes, giggle giggle." Monster apologize to our patreon she's not going to put it out there in the world at large because there's so many nasty opinions but she feels a deep sense of commitment and responsibility to her patreon.

What passions are those, Jen, talking about yourself and oversharing? That’s all your content :to-quote-smiley-emoticon: is.

10.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    i can't watch this shit. whispering asmr type nonsense sets my teeth on edge.

all i have to say is that santa should have brought some of this in her stocking:
    13482965-2054941799711842

i scrolled through and see that she's blaming people outside the community for the reaction to her "turn of phrase." girl if you don't think those are also people in WWC who are too scared to be blocked, you're deluded.

11.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is such a pathetic moron at the end. Of course she's the ultimate victim. Barely able to speak, because poor wittle baby Jen is sicky wicky.😔

You didn't have to point it out so rudely!!! 😤

40 year old 1%er Jen didn't know better! She is privileged and it causes blind spots!

12.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 5/1/2024, 18:15) 
    i can't watch this shit. whispering asmr type nonsense sets my teeth on edge.

all i have to say is that santa should have brought some of this in her stocking:
    (IMG:https://static.thcdn.com/images/large/orig...41799711842.jpg)

i scrolled through and see that she's blaming people outside the community for the reaction to her "turn of phrase." girl if you don't think those are also people in WWC who are too scared to be blocked, you're deluded.

I mean, why wouldn't they feel free to speak up in a place she runs like a dictator?

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 5/1/2024, 18:04) 
    Did she take down her IG? Or am I banned? I clicked on her link from her description box and it says page not found.

She probably just changed her handle again.
    www.instagram.com/_withwonder_

14.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Keep the lights on - no matter how it’s interpreted, simply does not apply to Jennifer Ross. Never has but hopefully will in the future when she’s done blowing through Donald’s Dollars.

15.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 1/5/2024, 11:04 AM) 

936 replies since 4/1/2024, 01:06   135533 views