LightsAreOnThanksToDonButNobody'sHomeLikeJen Pt. 440

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How do I always manage to pause on the scariest faces?
    Attached Image
    Screenshot 2024-01-05 112125

2.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 5/1/2024, 17:01) 
    "...they didn't have to point it out quite so rudely. But at least a couple people pointed it out more gently."

Girl. A lot of it was in the realm of constructive criticism which you continually deem as rude.

MOST of it was pleading rather than rude. Pleading with you to understand the tone of your words. A COUPLE of people made the rude comments.

Getting it backwards, as usual

Jen showing once again what a complete weakling she is.

She is 40 years old and still expects everyone to pussyfoot around her and be gentle with her even when she screws up. Grow up, you useless cow!

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cheap Salmon @ 1/5/2024, 03:53 PM) 

I know, right? 2023 I went on 3 vacations, because my husband and I hadn't been able to travel for nearly 10 years. So we went to New York in April for a vacation, my dad and I did a road trip to Tennessee because we went all the time when I was a kid and wanted to experience old memories and my husband surprised me with a trip to Vegas for our 10 year wedding anniversary. This felt extremely excessive, but once in a life time kind of thing. I told my husband to just limit to one vacation a year from this point because as fun and exciting as it is, you need to breath at home a little to. Not to mention how expensive some trips can be. This girl has the audacity to complain about everything while having little to no responsibilities.
    [/QUOTE]

Oh, Cheap Salmon, that trip with your dad to Tennessee sounds so sweet. I feel like crying. It remains me of the old Dan Folgoberg song that I'm sure you're too young to know. Maybe your dad does. xo

4.     +45   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “No one within the community” my ass, Jen.

We have the receipts.

5.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 1/5/2024, 05:11 PM) 
    Being local, I could go pretty much 2- 3 times a week. It was 20 to 24 miles depending on the park. Now I moved and have added 23 more miles, one way so I get to go maybe 3 times a month now.

Being a local (~20 miles) passholder, Mr. RM2.0 and I go to the parks 1-2 times per month, so probably ~15 individual days per year.

Based on WhereDoesDaddySleep's dates, Jen spent 43 days at Disney World, Disneyland, or on a Disney Cruise in 2023 (I didn't count Jan 1 or 2, since they fell in 2024).

:jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon:

6.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cheap Salmon @ 5/1/2024, 18:22) 
    How do I always manage to pause on the scariest faces?

With a face like that, it’s not hard to do!

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 5/1/2024, 18:21) 
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 1/5/2024, 11:04 AM) 
    Did she take down her IG? Or am I banned? I clicked on her link from her description box and it says page not found.

Nope. I get "page not found". I must be blocked

8.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 1/5/2024, 06:27 PM) 
    QUOTE (Cheap Salmon @ 1/5/2024, 03:53 PM) 

I know, right? 2023 I went on 3 vacations, because my husband and I hadn't been able to travel for nearly 10 years. So we went to New York in April for a vacation, my dad and I did a road trip to Tennessee because we went all the time when I was a kid and wanted to experience old memories and my husband surprised me with a trip to Vegas for our 10 year wedding anniversary. This felt extremely excessive, but once in a life time kind of thing. I told my husband to just limit to one vacation a year from this point because as fun and exciting as it is, you need to breath at home a little to. Not to mention how expensive some trips can be. This girl has the audacity to complain about everything while having little to no responsibilities.

Oh, Cheap Salmon, that trip with your dad to Tennessee sounds so sweet. I feel like crying. It remains me of the old Dan Folgoberg song that I'm sure you're too young to know. Maybe your dad does. xo www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTlrLYTSXRA
    [/QUOTE]

Oh my goodness, I kid you not, we listened to that song in the car on the drive there. I love love love Tennessee. My grandfather lived in Chattanooga, he is in Heaven now, but going there always brings such warm feelings. The people, the mountains, the music, the food and it just feels like life. My dad and I had not gone together since I was 18 and that was for my grandfather's funeral which was in 2003. So being there on a good note felt like something we needed. Thank you for your kind words
    ❤️

9.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Disney13TimesInAYearINeedYourHelpOverHereLikeJen

Edited by LetThatSinkIn - 1/5/2024, 06:48 PM

10.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 1/5/2024, 11:18 AM) 
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 5/1/2024, 18:15) 
    i can't watch this shit. whispering asmr type nonsense sets my teeth on edge.

all i have to say is that santa should have brought some of this in her stocking:
    (IMG:https://static.thcdn.com/images/large/orig...41799711842.jpg)

i scrolled through and see that she's blaming people outside the community for the reaction to her "turn of phrase." girl if you don't think those are also people in WWC who are too scared to be blocked, you're deluded.

I mean, why wouldn't they feel free to speak up in a place she runs like a dictator?

I didn't read the quoted section and literally thought you were referring to her children in the video lol. Same diff.

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 1/5/2024, 11:32 AM) 
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 5/1/2024, 18:21) 

Nope. I get "page not found". I must be blocked

Here's another way.

12.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why is SHE crying at the end of the video? :10:

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I will gladly give up my spot in FL to her

QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 5/1/2024, 15:08) 
    Good grief. She couldn't be there more often unless she lived in Florida.

14.     +54   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oof. I’m commenting as I’m watching. So the folks who called her out are rude, and yet she’s entitled to call them “assholes” and giggle like a child who just cursed for the first time?

Well, Jen… to use your own words: maybe they “don’t always pick the right words or say the right things.” Maybe they’re also “only human”. Why are you deserving of repeated understanding and forgiveness, yet the people who called you out are essentially branded monsters and have their incredibly valid points written off (all because they maybe used slightly harsher air colourful language than you prefer)? Not only that, but you deleted the comments, so your audience can’t see that the majority of the comments WEREN’T hateful, as you claim, but simply honest.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 5/1/2024, 18:04) 
    Did she take down her IG? Or am I banned? I clicked on her link from her description box and it says page not found.

Clicked from her YouTube? She never updated her social media since her name change a long time ago. She still has FB, Twitter and Pinterest linked with her old name and she doesn't even use those.

936 replies since 4/1/2024, 01:06   135501 views