LightsAreOnThanksToDonButNobody'sHomeLikeJen Pt. 440

« Older   Newer »

1.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So I guess school starts back on Monday? “Wintering” with her babies is pretty much over since they’ll come home from school, eat a few goldfish crackers, dinner by 5, then baths (unless Jen has also freed them from that societal expectation), followed by screen time “tucked away” in their rooms. Even if she has them full-time for the foreseeable future (and I still don’t believe that’s what’s happening), she has most of her day just for Jen. Ahhh, mothering.

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SadlyNoLongerAvailable @ 1/6/2024, 02:35 AM) 
    QUOTE (Beverage Chewer @ 5/1/2024, 23:05) 
    Looks like it says “dropping the kids at school and confirming with Tens overnight still on”

Was that recent?

I saw a post here earlier from Jen's post on IG about her journal, as she flipped through it. But, now I can't find the post with the screenshot.

3.     +39   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just want to tip my hat to those of you who managed to read her diary in that millisecond that she opened it. Even with my glasses, it's tough to see. Well done.

She is so creepy. She has shrines to herself all over that moldy house. And stationery hoards. The IG story gave me a panic attack, and tomorrow I am starting a serious death cleaning in my home. I won't leave a scrap of paper for my kids to clean or be embarrassed about, should I perish.

4.     +35   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HampTens @ 6/1/2024, 02:05) 
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 6/1/2024, 00:30) 
    I also like stationery & I memory keep but the difference is that I don’t have 20 different types of journals and bins of unused supplies that’ll go to waste. I have one planner that I use for work & appointments. I have one journal that I use for my top 10 of each month. That’s enough. Oh, and I don’t include my grocery store receipts :wacko: my life has a lot more going on that it doesn’t require me to put in irrelevant filler like grocery store receipts or snippets of toilet paper from my favorite porta potty.

I love the monthly top 10 idea!

Try it! It’s not overwhelming & your memories don’t get lost in a million pages of endless dribble. It’s to the point, compact and nice :D

Speaking of memory keeping, here Gene, I fixed this for ya since you forgot how things went down

4BDA3566-C764-4F52-B03C-9DB15E6D28A9

5.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Was that a physical therapist holding baby CC?

6.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SpinachSquareBackups @ 1/5/2024, 06:03 PM) 
    Here it is but her handwriting is so serial killer like that I lose brain cells trying to decipher it.

Oh that is very clear! Thank you.

That age spot tho...

7.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The post with the journal entry was probably removed because it has Tens’ real name on there

8.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thank you for that clear screen shot!

What a loser. Who journals about their ex’s new wife :20130930101758-5e972761:

9.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 1/6/2024, 03:07 AM) 
    The post with the journal entry was probably removed because it has Tens’ real name on there

I honestly don't think anybody who doesn't know her real name can decipher it from that screenshot. Her handwriting is horrible.

Edited by Spork Meltdown - 1/6/2024, 03:16 AM

10.     +53   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jennifer made public Don, his mom, and their kids - Tens is not a public figure, was not named ever by Jen, and has not appeared in Jen's content, so she is granted privacy.

11.     +25   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    You know I think that when she said she needs it financially it’s not about the money. I thinks it’s to show the courts that she’s got a “career” and she said without it she wouldn’t be able to do what she loves which is stay home. So without it she would have to get a real job in the real world.

Edited by SyntheticThong - 1/6/2024, 03:21 AM

12.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    OT....LRJ has posted a video about her Youtube earnings. It's very interesting! Also, the amount of work she does for her Patreons sure puts Jen Ross to shame. LRJ has rebranded to ~ Joyful Living with Jen L ~ if you're curious.

13.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How can she be so far behind on her memory keeping? She has nothing to do. What in the hell are Donnie and CC going to do with these half finished albums? They are going to need a dumpster when she dies.

14.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Don’s hashbrown @ 1/6/2024, 01:04 AM) 
    The more i think of it, jen was super calculating in showing that little snippet. Trying to make it show don not being around, so she communicated with T. Would a regular custody change-over be called an “overnight”? Seems odd also

I think you're on to something hashbrown. She's dropping us breadcrumbs to the situation with Don. That page also includes a sticker that says "that was yesterday"...Hmm...

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Gene Is Sis Concert,6/1/2024, 03:00 ?t=62945418&st=570#entry464094303]
    QUOTE (HampTens @ 6/1/2024, 02:05) 
    I love the monthly top 10 idea!

Try it! It’s not overwhelming & your memories don’t get lost in a million pages of endless dribble. It’s to the point, compact and nice :D

Yeah, it does not sound overwhelming, and you’re documenting the highlights and most memorable stuff, which makes sense. Easy to spark memories when looking back. Jin’s journals would feel like you’d have to wade through novels to look back, and they are time consuming. Thanks!

936 replies since 4/1/2024, 01:06   135617 views