LightsAreOnThanksToDonButNobody'sHomeLikeJen Pt. 440

« Older   Newer »

1.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Disney half marathon distance reduced from 13 to 7 miles this morning due to weather. Course changed and no spectators to cheer. I would have loved this for Jen

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 5/1/2024, 20:56) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 1/5/2024, 08:54 PM)
    Woo hoo! I just got a DM from an Italian, she wanted me to rate her nudie pic. Watch out! Enrica Guerra.

Mods,
    Yeap me too. Go away Enrica Guerra.

Me too.

3.     +36   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She is very happy about whatever is going on with Don. Showing that journal was a calculated move for sure.
    Those poor kids 😢

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 6/1/2024, 05:16) 
    QUOTE (Circumstances @ 1/6/2024, 04:24 AM) 
    No. WHY do people keep assuming she has had them the whole time? When Jen implies something, it is ALWAYS to hide the truth. See: posting about loving Chicago theater when bakers had proof she was actually at Disney.

I’m so sick of that a la Jen

I get she can't be trusted and she spins stories, but looking at IG stories, her peloton times, posted videos, etc it adds up to me she has had them. I don't think they saw Don at all for christmas Day....dinner at the Boyles, Pizza, the other grandparents coming over to drop off gifts, etc. To me it seems harder to bend it into the idea that she has lied with her posts (which yes, she has done in the past) then it is to bend to the idea that she has had them the whole time. And maybe, like her journals showed they may get a few overnights with Mama Tens, but I don't think there will be extended D&T time until whatever is happening is over.

Or, maybe it's just a hunch. We'll find out eventually! We always find out the TRUTH.

Over-night is just night-over. Jen does not know the right term be side she never had one growing over. This was a night over just so she can go and move blue. It was not a regular length of stay at the other parent. Don is not there and we all know where he is and why Jen was giddy.

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Screenshot_20240106-0812452
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 6/1/2024, 13:05) 
    Disney half marathon distance reduced from 13 to 7 miles this morning due to weather. Course changed and no spectators to cheer. I would have loved this for Jen

6.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 1/5/2024, 06:08 PM) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 5/1/2024, 23:58) 
    She didn’t have any Peloton activity on the 15th and then did yoga at 7:17pm on the 16th (probably when she got back home) and then the fuck you gospel walk was early morning on the 17th back at home.

This explains why she was lashing out on the 17th. She was angry crying having to go put the stupid Toyota away indefinitely, knowing it meant no more travel for who knows how long. Remember when we all knew she was misdirecting her anger & something else sent her over the edge? It must’ve been this. At least she got one last make out sesh with her rumpus vehicle before bidding adieu.

Building on this...December 12 she posted a few stories rambling about feeling your feelings and wanting to send love into the universe ("paramount to the ripple effect of love", discussed here).

Transcript and video:
    SPOILER (click to view)
    hey kids. how we doing? hanging in? [ed. yes, that's how she said "hanging in there?"] want to see a tree? we, uh, changed things up in our decor a little bit. put a tree right here. well it looks nice. my son single-handedly decorated most of that. he was very excited about it so we were like, okay. CC and I were like, all right! he like I want to do it! okay! we have another tree too that we all did together.

anyway, um this isn't coffee. kind of think--I wish it was coffee today. I'm a tea person but <drinks> every once in a while just need something a little bit stronger. uhhhhh I popped on to a show you this cute shirt cuz it's so cute. but also just to say, "hey!" uh hope you're hanging in there. I just wanted to send a little love, just energetically out into the universe. this feels like a really tough season for so many reasons <story cuts off>

knew I was going to get caught off there, sorry. uh and, I know I'm feeling it in my personal life, all the way out to community, and my country, and the world--it's just like, there's a lot of tension and difficulty and hardship, and it's, there's just all around and I feel like, this time of year, at least I know I feel things more intensely, um just generally, um and there's so much online that's like happy-go-lucky, lights, the decorations, the tree, the fun shirt. but it's also like we're all still humans and I feel like, I don't know, I just want you to know that it's not all hunky-dory over here in La La Land either. but we lean in where we can. we, you know, glean bits of magic where we can, and, um, share love while we can.

so I want you to know that whatever your situation is, whatever you're feeling, you're worthy of those feelings. please do not dismiss them or allow them to be dismissed and take good care of yourself. you know, pour your own cup of not-coffee or whatever thing you need in your cup-I judge you not! and take care of yourself first and foremost. I know it's so hard with so much busyness to prioritize ourselves. ummm, it really is paramount to, um, the ripple effect of love and joy, um, that can only happen when we are taking good care of ourselves too. so I don't know, I just felt called to share that today. take it or leave it. I hope you're are well, just know that I'm thinking of you and keeping you in my heart and wish you magic.

There's something she wants to talk about so badly, but for whatever reason she doesn't, she just projects her feelings about that thing onto her audience. Someone has even dared to dismiss her feelings about this thing (coughJillcough). She's telling herself what she needs to hear from a friend.

If my math is correct, this is the week she learned she had to cancel her Disney races. The 11th she posted a couple shitquotes, so I think she got the bad news the 11th or 12th.

Maybe she was supposed to go to NYC that weekend but detoured to CA to secure the rumpus vehicle instead.

eta I have the office hoard stories, going to censor T's name out so we have them for posterity.

Funny how the bakery is more protective of the Fam Jam than Jen is.

7.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen says don't go digging, but here's D**'s new wife's name and another clue. Pathetic. Either be direct and say what's happening or STFU Jennifer.

Her behavior is so despicable. It's really the most consistent thing about her. She always going to be a manipulative asshole 100% of the time.

8.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    You know, Jen is giddy at the idea that the racers are having a deluge of cold rain to deal with.

I know this is wishful thinking, but it might be the best thing to happen to Jen and the kids if they are forced to spend time together for a longer period of time to allow more bonding. That's not to say that split custody always causes relationship issues between parents and children necessarily, but Jen was always focused on herself and her solo travels, and maybe, just maybe this will open her eyes a little bit. I know wishful thinking. Don't come for me. 😜

9.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 1/6/2024, 09:14 AM) 
    Jen says don't go digging, but here's D**'s new wife's name and another clue. Pathetic. Either be direct and say what's happening or STFU Jennifer.

Her behavior is so despicable. It's really the most consistent thing about her. She always going to be a manipulative asshole 100% of the time.

Jen is the ultimate troll. And then you have P**** who's used sock puppets to harass T on insta. Birds of a feather.

10.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 6/1/2024, 05:22) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 1/6/2024, 05:16 AM) 
    I get she can't be trusted and she spins stories, but looking at IG stories, her peloton times, posted videos, etc it adds up to me she has had them. I don't think they saw Don at all for christmas Day....dinner at the Boyles, Pizza, the other grandparents coming over to drop off gifts, etc. To me it seems harder to bend it into the idea that she has lied with her posts (which yes, she has done in the past) then it is to bend to the idea that she has had them the whole time. And maybe, like her journals showed they may get a few overnights with Mama Tens, but I don't think there will be extended D&T time until whatever is happening is over.

Or, maybe it's just a hunch. We'll find out eventually! We always find out the TRUTH.

Dinner at the Boyles was on Christmas Eve. I believe Don's parents stopped over on the 23rd or 24th. Jen posted a pic of the "adult" pizza on Christmas Day. What makes you so sure they kids never left the house on Christmas Day?

ETA... posting pictures on IG does NOT prove when a pic was taken.

It’s quite possible they could have went over there for part of the day but not overnight as they left early the next morning for WDW. I find it unlikely though, as if Jen was scrambling to get ready for the trip (no peloton done) I don’t see why she’d have just her parents over to be with just her for pizza if they celebrated the night before, at her parents with the kids (although, dressed in sweats lol) …. And if she swung them by Dons for a few hours why did his parents (we assume) come by a few days earlier to leave gifts? I dunno, just what makes sense to me, despite her record of lying. But that’s all I have, just going to let whatever the truth is make its way out eventually.

Anyone else bummed that this race is having weather struggles and changes? I really wanted perfect weather with lots of online gushing about how great and perfect it was…. SIGH. Shot in the ass with luck strikes Jen again.

11.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 1/6/2024, 03:05 PM) 
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 1/5/2024, 06:08 PM) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 5/1/2024, 23:58) 
    She didn’t have any Peloton activity on the 15th and then did yoga at 7:17pm on the 16th (probably when she got back home) and then the fuck you gospel walk was early morning on the 17th back at home.

This explains why she was lashing out on the 17th. She was angry crying having to go put the stupid Toyota away indefinitely, knowing it meant no more travel for who knows how long. Remember when we all knew she was misdirecting her anger & something else sent her over the edge? It must’ve been this. At least she got one last make out sesh with her rumpus vehicle before bidding adieu.

Building on this...December 12 she posted a few stories rambling about feeling your feelings and wanting to send love into the universe ("paramount to the ripple effect of love", discussed here).

Transcript and video:
    SPOILER (click to view)
    hey kids. how we doing? hanging in? [ed. yes, that's how she said "hanging in there?"] want to see a tree? we, uh, changed things up in our decor a little bit. put a tree right here. well it looks nice. my son single-handedly decorated most of that. he was very excited about it so we were like, okay. CC and I were like, all right! he like I want to do it! okay! we have another tree too that we all did together.

anyway, um this isn't coffee. kind of think--I wish it was coffee today. I'm a tea person but <drinks> every once in a while just need something a little bit stronger. uhhhhh I popped on to a show you this cute shirt cuz it's so cute. but also just to say, "hey!" uh hope you're hanging in there. I just wanted to send a little love, just energetically out into the universe. this feels like a really tough season for so many reasons <story cuts off>

knew I was going to get caught off there, sorry. uh and, I know I'm feeling it in my personal life, all the way out to community, and my country, and the world--it's just like, there's a lot of tension and difficulty and hardship, and it's, there's just all around and I feel like, this time of year, at least I know I feel things more intensely, um just generally, um and there's so much online that's like happy-go-lucky, lights, the decorations, the tree, the fun shirt. but it's also like we're all still humans and I feel like, I don't know, I just want you to know that it's not all hunky-dory over here in La La Land either. but we lean in where we can. we, you know, glean bits of magic where we can, and, um, share love while we can.

so I want you to know that whatever your situation is, whatever you're feeling, you're worthy of those feelings. please do not dismiss them or allow them to be dismissed and take good care of yourself. you know, pour your own cup of not-coffee or whatever thing you need in your cup-I judge you not! and take care of yourself first and foremost. I know it's so hard with so much busyness to prioritize ourselves. ummm, it really is paramount to, um, the ripple effect of love and joy, um, that can only happen when we are taking good care of ourselves too. so I don't know, I just felt called to share that today. take it or leave it. I hope you're are well, just know that I'm thinking of you and keeping you in my heart and wish you magic.

There's something she wants to talk about so badly, but for whatever reason she doesn't, she just projects her feelings about that thing onto her audience. Someone has even dared to dismiss her feelings about this thing (coughJillcough). She's telling herself what she needs to hear from a friend.

If my math is correct, this is the week she learned she had to cancel her Disney races. The 11th she posted a couple shitquotes, so I think she got the bad news the 11th or 12th.

Maybe she was supposed to go to NYC that weekend but detoured to CA to secure the rumpus vehicle instead.

eta I have the office hoard stories, going to censor T's name out so we have them for posterity.

Funny how the bakery is more protective of the Fam Jam than Jen is.

I don't even know what to say about that word salad.

12.     +25   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 1/6/2024, 05:41 AM) 
    She glosses over the first book with her FIRST CHILD EVER but the year Donny was born is the most finished and she gushes over several pages of it. Tell me you have a favorite child without telling me you have a favorite child.

That's because CC had the audacity to be born a girl (she would have stopped if she popped out a boy first), ruined her perfect vaginal birth and then was slow to walk! How dare she!

13.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 1/6/2024, 09:26 AM) 
    I don't even know what to say about that word salad.

There's part of me that's like...hun, what do you actually have in that mug? :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

14.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    This popped up in my feed. Now who does that all remind you of? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

15.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’m sure the concept of her having to actually WERK out in the real world just sent her into a tailspin!

936 replies since 4/1/2024, 01:06   135580 views