LightsAreOnThanksToDonButNobody'sHomeLikeJen Pt. 440

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I still think Don & Tens are or were traveling. They might have celebrated Hanukkah as a family with plans to take a romantic trip after, so Don counted up the days he had covered for Jen with the children and let her know she’d have the kids however long it amounted to. He could have FaceTimed during Christmas (and many other days), so he still would have been involved in their lives while he was gone. I think the custody schedule change was coming up, too, so Jen hit the “chaos lottery”. All the “my babies need me” was probably something she heard during custody discussions—“You should be available if your children need you during the weeks they are with their father while they adjust to week-long separations.” Maybe she was told it’s helpful to see the children mid-week while they get used to week-long separations, or maybe she was just told to be reachable—and she stomped her bunions and said “Fine! I’ll stay home! But I have to go get Blue settled before you leave.” Who knows why she said “Don’t go digging.” She’s an attention ho.

SPOILER (click to view)
    I also thought Don would never leave her, so what do I know? I just enjoy speculating.

2.     +50   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I call so much bullshit on her showing two 365 page journals and somehow just RANDOMLY opening one up to a page that mentions Tens.

No, not only mentions her… mentions her at the very edge of the page/written in the “wrong” direction in the page.

Either this was an intentional move OR she talks to her journal OFTEN about Tens with the good hair.

3.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I assume Don is ill at this point. I think showing the old photos with him is her rewriting a narrative that she cared and cares about him as a person despite referring to him as “that man” and laughing at a joke as his expense. It will come out eventually that he’s ill, still assuming, and she will make it about her still.

4. Weird Like Jen
        +28   Like  

User deleted

I think the journal flipping was calculated also. She knows there are people who freeze frame her journals when she shows them. It was definitely intentional imho...

5.     +20   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Exactly what WhyAmIHere said.
    "it means good things for my children, if I am traveling this year..."

This is why I think it’s health related. There is no other reason why she would have said this.

6.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 1/7/2024, 01:04 AM) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 1/6/2024, 11:41 PM) 
    He slipped on some barbecue sauce crab walking to the patio.

He is in for carpal tunnel surgery from years of meat rubs.

:hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CCsideEye @ 7/1/2024, 04:49) 
    Exactly what WhyAmIHere said.
    "it means good things for my children, if I am traveling this year..."

This is why I think it’s health related. There is no other reason why she would have said this.

Some other reasons / possibilities:
    - Someone suggested that the kids might be in therapy bc of all the nonsense their parents put them through. It’s possible that some sessions could include Jen (so she has to be home on whatever day of the week) or even Tens, so they can work together to find strategies to make the kids feel safe. So if Jen is traveling again, it means she’s no longer attending therapy sessions / the kids are doing better.
    - We always assume Jen doesn’t do extracurricular / that is on D&T. BUT, what if the kids are struggling bc Jen is never home, so it’s POSSIBLE (although not necessarily probable) one or both of them might be freaking out at whatever extracurricular and refusing to go unless Jen goes with them or is close by. They didn’t seem too attached to Winnie, but sometimes after a death in the family, kids that young start worrying other people will die too.
    - Maybe even without therapy or obvious clinginess, maybe they have said things to D/T/Jill/etc and enough people are fed up with Jen and calling her selfish/telling her she NEEDS to stay home “for the kids.” So she is finally succumbing to the pressure. After a few months at home, after whoever it is that’s bugging Jen might agree the kids seem happier and no longer vehemently object to her leaving.

8.     +85   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Gene isn’t staying home with the Circumstances out of the goodness of her cold heart in any way, shape, or form. She’s being forced to for whatever reason. She would never succumb to the pressure of her family voicing their opinions about her being a shit mother, imho. She literally doesn’t care about anyone or anything but herself. So the fact that she can’t travel right now is because she’s got literally zero choice. Look at how ecstatic she was when she talked about the dumb Run Disney shit. She’s not skipping that because she suddenly wants to be a good mom. Bitch literally traveled for that very reason while infected with Covid last year, and didn’t go home when her kids were real sick, either.

Karma Chicago, we’re throwing up our bat signal for you! You’re being summoned!

IMG_8140

9.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Agreed she doesn’t care about being a good mom. But imo staying home for things like therapy and extracurricular are below the threshold of bare minimum / would be enough for anyone to consider her a good mother / make her no more motherly than a teenage babysitter driving kids home from school. At least the teenager wouldn’t do it as begrudgingly or with as much passiveness as the egg donor.

10.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Many good points have been made, and I could be wrong about everything (except that Jen is a liar and an attention ho.) :b_wink: But even her statement that she might be able to return to travel, and “it would mean good things for my children” could simply mean they’ve adjusted well to the new schedule and no longer need Mommy on her off weeks. With Jen you never know. One thing I feel sure about—she’s loving all the speculation.

11.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 7/1/2024, 05:56) 
    Many good points have been made, and I could be wrong about everything (except that Jen is a liar and an attention ho.) :b_wink: But even her statement that she might be able to return to travel, and “it would mean good things for my children” could simply mean they’ve adjusted well to the new schedule and no longer need Mommy on her off weeks. With Jen you never know. One thing I feel sure about—she’s loving all the speculation.

You said that so succinctly. As Jen would say, ^THIS.

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    How timely is it that it came up on my YouTube? I don't know the channel. Maybe they targeted me by watching Jen?
    But this shows you just how pathetically poor she is.

So little of this is available in your pittance budget, Jenderella. And I love that for you.

13.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Didn’t Jen mention that she might share more in the upcoming weeks about whatever she’s going through? She kind of hemmed and hawed AS
    IF she were considering opening up. Yeah, she could be lying and teasing her cult of followers, but it does suggest it does not have to do with Don’s health because she wouldn’t discuss that publicly. She rarely calls him by his name.

14.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you! For pointing out the video.
    I've been thinking the same thing since I first saw Jen.
    She has some money but not that much and has no idea how to spend well to elevate herself or her children.

15.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m 20 pages behind but she really needs to drop the memory keeping by way of stickers and photos. If she uses it for any actual purpose, like to help jog her memory of when something happened, she can just do a Word Document in computer.
    Date: What happened today. Done.

And move on. Period. She still has all her photos in her computer and they have dates if she really wants to see something. Photos have GPS data and location too. You do t need to reinvent the wheel by making scrap books that aren’t finished that no one will look at or care about.

I just threw away boxes of photo albums of senior bus trips my mom took with strangers. No photos of mom. Just albums of locations and postcards. Her memories. But she’s dead now and they don’t mean a single thing to any of us.

936 replies since 4/1/2024, 01:06   135498 views