LightsAreOnThanksToDonButNobody'sHomeLikeJen Pt. 440

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Emily Valentine @ 1/7/2024, 03:05 PM) 
    I don't think her "Don't go digging" comment was made because she thinks the information is easily found. I think it serves two purposes:

1. It keeps her fans from googling and finding the Bakery.

2. In her mind, we are "textbook stalkers," so she's playing the victim and asking us not to message her family so that people like Paula can feel sorry for all the fires she has to walk through.

Either way, it is not genuine.

I don't even know why she made that comment. You know if you tell kids not to do something, they definitely will do it. So that just gives us a "why" to her comment and will dig to find it.

QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 1/7/2024, 04:07 PM) 
    I still can’t get over her bitching about her family to the internet. But I guess if you don’t have friends or a partner…

Does she think her relatives won't see what she said about them? First rule for social media: don't post anything you wouldn't want your family to read/see.

Just a thought about her sticker collection...She should have purchased magnets instead. She could line them up on her fridge for her kids to see. That would start a conversation when they ask about them. She must not like having conversations or telling stories to her kids.

2.     +34   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LetThatSinkIn @ 7/1/2024, 14:48)
    When you don't need to cockblock, you don't have to scrapbook.

Sounds like a thread title for the good ol’ days of yore.

“ScrapbookingToCockblockLikeJen” :D

3.     +27   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    You know what kind of scrapbook would make sense for someone like Gene who rants about how she got back into scrapbooking when she got pregnant? A running book for each kid of their core childhood memories and school photos, selecting the occasional drawing or creative writing homework to add in.

But nope, instead it's mostly projects about herself, her special words, her special stuff for her special runs and whatnot. And crap photos. There, I said it.

For someone who's been vlogging for 10+ years, has bought many a nice camera, always has one of the newest iPhones, attended an Ali Edwards Story Camp with a photography module, she is terrible at photography. She never drops her ample butt to the floor to get on her kids' (or previously Winnie - RIP little girl) level. Depth of field is an unknown concept to her. She doesn't seem to know how to use PixelSugar correctly either with all the overblown lighting in her album flip-throughs. I guess this explains why she's so impressed by Jessie Worst Hearn. :dunno:

4.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Can someone update me on Thanksgiving please? What did she say complain about her family? Was it her brother and his daughters that stayed in her house?

5.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 1/7/2024, 05:36 PM)
    QUOTE (LetThatSinkIn @ 7/1/2024, 14:48)
    When you don't need to cockblock, you don't have to scrapbook.

Sounds like a thread title for the good ol’ days of yore.

“ScrapbookingToCockblockLikeJen” :D

We're going to need a new title very soon!

6.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 7/1/2024, 23:26) 
    I don't think her "Don't go digging" comment was made because she thinks the information is easily found. I think it serves two purposes:

2. In her mind, we are "textbook stalkers," so she's playing the victim and asking us not to message her family so that people like Paula can feel sorry for all the fires she has to walk through.

I don't even know why she made that comment. You know if you tell kids not to do something, they definitely will do it. So that just gives us a "why" to her comment and will dig to find it.

I still can’t get over her bitching about her family to the internet. But I guess if you don’t have friends or a partner…

Does she think her relatives won't see what she said about them? First rule for social media: don't post anything you wouldn't want your family to read/see.

Just a thought about her sticker collection...She should have purchased magnets instead. She could line them up on her fridge for her kids to see. That would start a conversation when they ask about them. She must not like having conversations or telling stories to her kids.

And yet, in the gift wrapping video she was afraid someone would see what she got for them.

7.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, this
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 7/1/2024, 20:33) 
    Is she trying to convince us or herself that you can go back? She doesn’t sound too sure, does she? The reason she does these projects “in retrospect” is so she can rewrite history to what she wants it to be, not because she doesn’t have time. She’s got literally all the time in the world. Purely self serving like everything else she does.

She is rewriting history, scrapbooking from her current frame of mind, rather than from how things actually were at the time they happened. Her daily "scrap journals" are probably closer to the truth.

8.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I am a scrapbooker but very far behind and I want find a boundary bc I will never catch up! But she has all the money and all the time. Worst thing is, Jens albums are just all about herself and that is not something no one will care about later!

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cookie224 @ 7/1/2024, 23:44) 
    Can someone update me on Thanksgiving please? What did she say complain about her family? Was it her brother and his daughters that stayed in her house?

One niece and her boyfriend stayed with Jen. Plus dog because Jill wouldn't have the dog. They slept on a blow up bed in the basement.

Scott and Beverly and the other niece stayed with Jill.

10.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    ScrapbookinganimaginarylifeduetonolifelikeJen.

or

ScrapbookinganimanarylifeduetonofamilyfriendsorlifelikeJen

or

ScrapbookinganimaginarylifeduetolifeofstrifelikeJen

11.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 7/1/2024, 23:26) 

That’s a great idea but bitch like Jen says magnet’s scratch her fridge. Strange as they don’t scratch mine :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 7/1/2024, 22:35) 
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 7/1/2024, 22:16) 
    Family scrapbooks can be cool to look through, but not through Gene's revisionist lens. It's useless. And incredibly self-centered, self-serving.

“This!”

it can be fun to look back through old albums and reminisce but her kids are more likely to need therapy after reading her psycho journals. pre and post divorce she was painting a very deliberate picture of doing it all and there were signs all along that the family didn’t love her 🙄 the photos of the kids and their experiences were an afterthought

Her kids are going to Google one day and find the bakery. And find the old saved videos. And find mama’s YouTube channels.

If they do anything with the scrapbooks, it’s going to be to bring them to therapy as show and tell. The second my mom dumped us at school, she ran away to these random places, and we’d come back to her house and there was a big empty room and a big empty backyard and whenever she WAS home, she spent a bunch of time on her bike and treadmill to nowhere - here’s evidence of her “stack.” Couldn’t read a parenting book or take a parenting class or go to a therapist to teach her about attachment theory, but she had plenty of time to fly all over the continent, go to Disney World multiple times a year, and go on the internet and act like parenting was something difficult and time consuming.

And that’s all beside the revisionist history.

I can’t wait for the day CC finds that Erin Condren planner with her daily weights and measurements from infancy. She might possibly be the only child in the world with such a waste of time and energy on that level of minutiae.

13.     +48   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 8/1/2024, 00:17) 

One niece and her boyfriend stayed with Jen. Plus dog because Jill wouldn't have the dog. They slept on a blow up bed in the basement.

Imagine going to stay with your multi-millionaire aunt who lives in an excessively large home for her and her two part-time kids. There are many rooms and spaces - but no guest room and you get stuck on a blow up mattress in the basement 🤪

14.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ParentingTheKidsSoRunDisneyHitTheSkidsLikeJen

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 1/8/2024, 12:17 AM) 

I don't think a boyfriend stayed at Jen's. I thought she said a niece and her dog. :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

936 replies since 4/1/2024, 01:06   135498 views