Marnie Goldberg -- the Not So Incredible Stretchy, Skinny, Bloaty Woman of San Antonio Tx. Pt. 177

Thank you, Photoshop.

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 2/14/2024, 01:58 AM) 
    Just cover her with your hand from the waist up in this shot. Her legs look like some old alcoholic’s .

Alcoholic .... legs?

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Dehydrated and thin; no muscle tone. Sickly.

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 2/14/2024, 02:06 AM) 
    Dehydrated and thin; no muscle tone. Sickly.

Ah.

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She has lost most of the fat on her legs and most of the muscle under it. Clear signs of semiglutide injections.

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    Did she ever have muscle in her leg though? She’s sedentary.

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She has never carried much muscle mass, but she has much less now since her recent weight loss. That’s why she is starting to look skeletal in her lower body. She is lying about her weight loss which is why she don’t discuss it. It’s clearly not through diet or exercise. Someone who is active, eating enough calories and protein, should not be experiencing muscle wasting in their extremities. The only time I have personally seen this is in alcoholics, anorexics, or someone on weight loss stimulants/fat burners. (I used to be a weight loss nutrition coach for men, women, and teens).

She has the look I’m seeing on celebs taking Wegovy or Ozempic. There’s the the initial weight loss then muscle wasting as body composition shifts. I predict she will continue to lose more weight in the coming months and her face will start to have laxity issues with more pronounced jowling. She is genetically predisposed to having jowling and she is only fast tracking that condition if she is on this medication.

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Agreed. She already is not aging well, and any rapid weight loss, done in an unhealthy way, is going to accelerate it even more. I expect to see more sagging and wrinkling of the face and neck, in addition to the jowling.

I see the benefits of semaglutides for extremely obese people who have over 50 pounds to lose. But the side effects of thin people who use it to lose 10-20 pounds is frankly not worth it. Bedsides the short term nausea, stomach pain, constipation, diarrhea and vomiting, there are long term risks too. These side effects will definitely affect your mood leading to anxiety, stress and depression. Marnie already is an unpleasant person, so I can only imagine what a complete nightmare her personality is in real life.

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    If she is taking those weight loss injections, doesn’t she need to stop once she reaches her target weight? Then what happens? If she doesn’t change her lifestyle, then the weight will come back.

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Look at Sharon Osbourne’s transformation on it. She took her weight loss too far and came off of it, but said she can barely keep any food down now. I read she had stomach paralysis which is a possible side effect.

Marnie could have controlled her weight through diet and lifestyle since she was only marginally overweight for her height, weight, and frame, but I think she took the easy way out. She doesn’t like to work out or cook. She models clothes for a living and her vanity got to her. She is around stick thin women influencers at conferences and in her home town. I think that ate at her. My guess is she wanted a more permanent “cure” for her menopausal weight gain and thyroid meds had only ever helped in the short term.

It remains to be seen how far she will take her weight loss—she may continue on indefinitely with injections for fear of gaining weight back if she stops. Or she might have to stop if she begins to suffer side effects or gets tired of not being able to enjoy foods like she used to. The doc from Botched said he stopped taking it because he wanted to eat holiday food and experience the pleasure of eating again. He missed food and flavors and the ritual of eating.

10.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    she is lazy and cannot commit to any fitness program, whether they pay her or not.

she did faster way to fat loss, she bought a treadmill (that we never saw again) and had an elliptical.

she lives in a very walkable neighborhood (except in the summer) but she does none of this.

they eat out or have been eating out a lot, i think for a while there she had a cocktail habit too.

at her age, all these things that she used to take for granted when she was younger add up.

i think the catalyst for this weight loss mania was the LTK CON ... the girls were thin, they were wearing dresses with cutouts, summer dresses and skin baring clothing and she was frumpy and dressed in Walmart's finest.

it stared with photoshop, that she is still doing now. tbh, i think she maybe lost 10 lbs, and the rest is bad editing.

i am not sure until when she can continue the O (if she is, indeed on O or whatever variant) -- the compounded ones start at $250 a week and that adds up. i also know you have to stop taking it or doing the shots at some point because of side effects ... and the rebound weight gain is real!

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    This is why I just lose and maintain my weight the old-fashioned way. It may take longer, but the side effects of most weight loss pharmaceuticals scare me. Marnie is not interested in lifestyle changes or hard work.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    [CODE][/CODE]Most weightloss plans don't have good statistics when it comes to keeping the weight off. 80-85% of people regain the weight. I have always said losing weight was much easier than maintaining the weight loss.

Diet programs are extremely unsuccessful. That includes WW, Jenny Craig, Nutrisystem, etc.

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I agree that the LTK conference was the catalyst. I actually think she got on injections prior to going because she was already losing weight by then.

14.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IMG_1950

I don’t know. Do her legs even look different? Her cankles got a little more definition, maybe.

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IMG804_3

From 2019

1449 replies since 6/1/2024, 16:58   137516 views