Marnie Goldberg -- the Not So Incredible Stretchy, Skinny, Bloaty Woman of San Antonio Tx. Pt. 177

Thank you, Photoshop.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's obviously lost weight. Her legs look like the same shape, just thinner. She needs to do some squats, lunges and deadlifts.

2.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree, she definitely has lost weight. But, her legs are bizarre. They have NO muscle tone whatsoever.

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can't stop laughing at the picture of her in a bathing suit, modeling in her backyard. She looks ridiculous in the high heels. :hearty-laugh:

4.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Blechh…too early in the AM for this.

5.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    This is almost a palate cleanser from the bathing suit pic.

But again …. Touch the rainbow: pink jackrt, grey shirt, blue jeans and 3 shades of brown. 4 if you count her ridic hair.

Pastels are not her friend, neither are beiges and greys.

Maybe she lost weight but you cannot deny the photoshop - she looks 8 ft tall, with superrrr long legs in this pic - and we all know shes not.

IMG_6126

IMG_6127

6.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Her hair is the worst color. It is just so blah. It isn’t a pretty blonde and it isn’t a pretty brown. It is a two tone horror show.

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 2/15/2024, 01:30 PM) 
    I agree, she definitely has lost weight. But, her legs are bizarre. They have NO muscle tone whatsoever.

Because she’s against exercise. She’s thinner but no muscle. It’s just as unhealthy as being overweight, imo.

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Marnie is, what is known as, "normal weight obese". It is when people are at a normal weight for their height, but have a high body fat percentage. These people tend to have other underlying problems like high cholesterol, pre-diabetes, vitamin deficiencies, and high blood pressure. We know she doesn't drive and I am convinced it is due to a healthy related issue. She has zero muscle mass. I doubt she eats a healthy and balanced diet. We know she doesn't do cardio or strength train. Her baseline level of stress seems to be through the roof. The constant clenched fist and inability to produce a genuine smile is proof of that!

She just doesn't come across as a healthy, vital and active woman. I think she just turned 50, but she is an "old 50". I doubt anyone who sees her move would mistake her for a 40 year old. We have all seen her pathetic attempts at being active. If only she had actually stuck to something, she would be lean and toned by now. Instead she is saggy, bloated and flabby.

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    she's shilling walmart plus again today.

*yawn*

10.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BeachBearer @ 16/2/2024, 01:55) 
    Marnie is, what is known as, "normal weight obese". It is when people are at a normal weight for their height, but have a high body fat percentage. These people tend to have other underlying problems like high cholesterol, pre-diabetes, vitamin deficiencies, and high blood pressure. We know she doesn't drive and I am convinced it is due to a healthy related issue. She has zero muscle mass. I doubt she eats a healthy and balanced diet. We know she doesn't do cardio or strength train. Her baseline level of stress seems to be through the roof. The constant clenched fist and inability to produce a genuine smile is proof of that!

She just doesn't come across as a healthy, vital and active woman. I think she just turned 50, but she is an "old 50". I doubt anyone who sees her move would mistake her for a 40 year old. We have all seen her pathetic attempts at being active. If only she had actually stuck to something, she would be lean and toned by now. Instead she is saggy, bloated and flabby.

I present THE SAND SLEDDING EPISODE for your consideration…

11.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The only activity she gets is from her sofa to her kitchen…….rinse and repeat. :lazy-good-for-nothing:

12.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They went to Houston to spend time with Jake but here she sits in a hotel room alone while Jake and Stumps are at an Eagles concert. She claims she "opted out" of the concert. Opted out? Strange way to put it. Apparently another influencer drove to meet her and they ordered room service and hung out. Jake has a car they could've taken to the concert and Marnie could've taken the rental (because you know they got one) to at least meet her friend at a restaurant or something. Nope, whoever that person was had to "drive to her". Guess her driving days are over, for sure she has a medical issue. Outside of the fact she may have seen Jake briefly before the concert, why did she have to go if she would be in a hotel all day and night alone? Same reason Stumpy tags along to the LTK events....bet she can't be left alone for said medial issue. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:
    Attached Image
    IMG_0081

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I live in Houston and would love to see Marnie in the wild. Alas, I don’t think that we would go to the same places. I wouldn’t know how to get an overpriced peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

14.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I find it very odd to invite someone to your hotel room for room service and talking. I mean let's say Michael had to drive. There's Uber and Lyft.

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That IS so weird to have a friend meet you in a hotel room and order room service! There is no way I want to sit in someone else's hotel room and eat crappy, overpriced room service food. That is not what normal people do. Did Marnie charge the food to her room and make her friend reimburse her for half the cost?

Is Marnie not allowed out in public without a family member as a chaperone? Seriously, her entire life is so sketchy.

1449 replies since 6/1/2024, 16:58   137459 views