Marnie Goldberg -- the Not So Incredible Stretchy, Skinny, Bloaty Woman of San Antonio Tx. Pt. 177

Thank you, Photoshop.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    "Not sponsored"...but here is my link and code. Who cares whether it is sponsored or not? You are still making money from this post. Is she implying that she sometimes does "sponsored posts" for items she doesn't really love?
    So sketchy.

2.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BeachBearer @ 3/19/2024, 12:43 AM) 
    "Not sponsored"...but here is my link and code. Who cares whether it is sponsored or not? You are still making money from this post. Is she implying that she sometimes does "sponsored posts" for items she doesn't really love?
    So sketchy.

That is the Goldturd version of integrity.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OMGOSH Stumps is such a gem of nature -- he only ever got a cavity now, in all his 100 years of existence on this earth. There -- customary blowing smoke up Stumpy's ass for the week is done.

The outfit is nothing to write anywhere about, other than -- white jacket + blue set + brown bag + pink shoes. WTH -- did she get dressed in the dark?

BONUS LTK grabs: Outfit 1 is sure to get people (her STANS) excited because of her fabulous green get up (LOLOL).... complete with trucker hat and nurse shoes. But wait.... she is carrying an LV (of questionable provenance).

Outfit 2, on the other hand, is a fabulous paring of purple and green. Let's call this outfit Grimace drinking a Shamrock Shake, whilst carrying a black bag and wearing gold shoes (LOLWUT). The gold shoes are something else -- it's a wannabe strappy ballet flat, but cheap and made of fabric. WHY?!? Is she 10 years old?

I bet you she has not washed her hair FOR DAYS -- hence the pulled back hair in pic 3.

I CANNOT. She (and her stans) believes these outfits look good.

IMG_6349

IMG_6350

IMG_6351

IMG_6352

4.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    This bitch doesn't get to be honorary Irish on St. Patrick's Day. :nono:

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The pants in outfit 1 are too short.

Why would you put a baseball hat on with that tweed blazer?

I hate that third outfit however, mesh shoes are huge now. I wouldn't hate the shoes if I could cut the strap off.

Why did she have to accompany her husband to the dentist?

Why does her sizing still not make sense? She was claiming to be a small, just said she has gone down a size, but then in a video said she went with her normal size small in something or has referred to going down to an xs because something ran big. QUIT LYING ABOUT YOUR SIZE MANKS! If you were a medium before, there is nothing wrong with that.

6.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    cheap shoes look cheap. these are her shoes and they show every knob of her toes.

cheapshoes

7.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She had to go with him to the dentist because………….CODEPENDENT!!!!!! My sister does the same thing with her husband, as if he’s 5 yrs old. And believe me, she has codependence down to a science. If you’ve never seen it in action it can be quite puzzling and concerning.

#sodisturbing

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Mesh shoes look cheap to me no matter the price.

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So sketchy.

They all pull that crap. They’re still getting something from the deal, whether it’s money or products.

10.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MeatPattyHead @ 20/3/2024, 01:42) 
    So sketchy.

They all pull that crap. They’re still getting something from the deal, whether it’s money or products.

Exactly! I watch some YouTubers who have started linking more and more expensive products. I hate to think the worst of people but how can you not wonder as you watch that progression from less expensive to more expensive…..and you wonder if they are hoping that people click on their links and voila, they make $$$$$$.
    And for the record, I’m talking about mostly home decor sites/influencers, so a lot of those products can get really up there in price!

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Today's Walmart Parade of ridiculous, ugly clothes. With a cameo of Manky's dirty, poorly colored hair and her triggering profile.

Skanks Mc Jugs is FEELING HERSELF!

That muumuu in the last picture is .... *chef's kiss* /sarcasm

IMG_6354

IMG_6355

IMG_6359

IMG_6360

IMG_6363

IMG_6364

IMG_6365

12.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Awful. Just awful. I will say that I think that the blue skort, blue sports bra and green pickleballer outfit would be cute.....if you actually played pickleball. If not.....no.

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    NO MAS with those knees! And her Flintstone feet are just 🤢ing in those $5 granny-shuffling slides. Stop showing your awful feet and legs!!
    Attached Image
    IMG_1343

14.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    notice how she looks superimposed on top of a photo of her staircase? like she cut herself out, edited the photo and returned it.

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The trend (if it's still even a trend) of wearing tennis dresses, etc as a regular outfit is so dumb to me. If I saw someone wearing something like that I would assume they were either on their way to play or had just finished.

As an aside, those gold mesh shoes with the strap are 60.00!!!! I don't consider 60.00 shoes to be cheap shoes. I thought they were 15-20.00 shoes from WM. That proves my point that mesh shoes just look cheap.

1449 replies since 6/1/2024, 16:58   138318 views