Marnie Goldberg -- the Not So Incredible Stretchy, Skinny, Bloaty Woman of San Antonio Tx. Pt. 177

Thank you, Photoshop.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Downanddirty @ 3/22/2024, 02:23 PM) 
    Add me to the bad legs club. My mother had bad legs regardless of her size and my sister and I inherited that. Even at my thinnest size 2, my legs were bad. Very dimpled and cottage cheese looking and I have no defined knees. My knees are almost flat.
    I never wear skirts or dresses above my knee and shorts are a definite no.

I vacation to warm weather places that require a bathing suit and you see all shapes and sizes of people. And many of them don't care. I've seen obese women in string bikinis,short shorts and belly tops. I've seen women in skin tight knit dresses with nothing under them and you can see every lump, bump and dimple.

So yeah, I'd say Marnie is a lot better than a lot of women I see out and about. I'm not into body shaming. My issues with Marnie are about her lying about her size, manipulating her photos into something they are not, the constant shilling and her not being nice.

Agreed.

2.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 3/22/2024, 07:09 PM) 
    I agree that her dishonesty and bitchy interactions with her audience are why she triggers this kind of backlash. She’s brought it on herself unfortunately. You reap what you sow.

100% agree. Marnie has never been heavy. People wouldn't bat an eye at her legs, her hair, her clothes if she was a decent human being to others. People notice her flaws because she can be such a raging bitch.

Her legs look the way they do because she doesn't do any type of cardio, and probably does the bare minimum of walking. Are there other people around who are heavier and have worse legs? Yes. But Marnie is a bitch, so she will be mocked and called out. She brings it on herself.

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gnocchiknees @ 22/3/2024, 17:20) 
    Yeah, not feeling any sort of guilt here by dissing her legs, she’s a terrible, disingenuous liar who basically tries to dupe other women. If you’re good with that, carry on……many of us are NOT.

You don't seem to realize that when you diss her legs, women who read here with similar or "worse" looking legs might feel bodyshamed. Maybe that could be something to consider.

4.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    this is a message board for dissing content creators. it may be good not to take it too seriously.

that is also something to consider.

5.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Screenshot_20211015-1946472-17111560307963

6.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 3/23/2024, 02:07 AM) 
    Screenshot_20211015-1946472-17111560307963

She's lost a good 20 lbs or more since that picture. I'd forgotten how she looked in those God-awful leather pants.

QUOTE (sandralette @ 3/23/2024, 01:09 AM) 
    Yeah, not feeling any sort of guilt here by dissing her legs, she’s a terrible, disingenuous liar who basically tries to dupe other women. If you’re good with that, carry on……many of us are NOT.

You don't seem to realize that when you diss her legs, women who read here with similar or "worse" looking legs might feel bodyshamed. Maybe that could be something to consider.

Yes. If Marnie's legs look bad, then mine must frighten small children and animals.

Just because someone is a bitch doesn't mean that their body is disgusting or ugly or nasty.

Anyway --- back to the mostly horrible outfits.

7.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I go to bars but I hate all the drinking that goes on there.

8.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She cannot link the bag? Because it’s from the gate?

Good Saturday to be a stan, yeah?

IMG_6387

9.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Marnie can’t link the bag because Dior doesn’t do affiliate links. This woman is not linking anything that doesn’t make her a penny. If Wal-mart has a “dupe”, she’ll link it. I have no doubt that she tried!

10.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Pure speculation on my part that the influx of several $$$ bags may be because ahe discovered DHG8.

More ugly headband and unwashed disgusting person hair below!

IMG_6388

IMG_6389

11.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (sandralette @ 23/3/2024, 01:09) 

Again, nope! If you feel bad about your legs and are ‘triggered’ by comments on here then the simple solution is to NOT be on here. This is a snark board, nuff said.

QUOTE (reddrobbin @ 23/3/2024, 14:44) 
    She cannot link the bag? Because it’s from the gate?

Good Saturday to be a stan, yeah?

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11151026/IMG_6387.jpeg)

Yes, exactly! There’s no way in hell that’s an authentic Dior, not from these penny pinchers! :10:

12.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 23/3/2024, 16:05) 
    Marnie can’t link the bag because Dior doesn’t do affiliate links. This woman is not linking anything that doesn’t make her a penny. If Wal-mart has a “dupe”, she’ll link it. I have no doubt that she tried!

Yep. It has nothing to do with the bag not being real. If the bag wasn't real, she could still link the authentic one and carry a knockoff. No affiliate link, she's not bothering.

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Downanddirty @ 3/23/2024, 07:28 PM) 
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 23/3/2024, 16:05) 

Yep. It has nothing to do with the bag not being real. If the bag wasn't real, she could still link the authentic one and carry a knockoff. No affiliate link, she's not bothering.

Makes perfect sense. She's not going to do more work if she's not getting something out of it.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think the best I've seen her lately was that off the shoulder navy blue evening gown.

1449 replies since 6/1/2024, 16:58   137493 views