Marnie Goldberg -- the Not So Incredible Stretchy, Skinny, Bloaty Woman of San Antonio Tx. Pt. 177

Thank you, Photoshop.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    she is legit wearing scrubs -- scrub like set & nurse shoes.

i never knew Skanks was SO TALL! :D Nah, she is just super stretched & lengthened.

also, she has not washed her hair since I have no idea when. clearly, she did not take advantage of the free water at the PGA resort they are staying at, that she incidentally tagged in her post. Again. o
    angling for a freebie, much? Or stay was already comped and she is contractually obligated to tag?

ether way -- The Grifting Goldbergs never miss an opportunity to grift.

ewewewew-17131013322629

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    You know his intention was free rounds of golf so ya gotta push the product!!

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The Goldturds are on their way to terrorize a cute baby and inflict their stench on some unsuspecting friends of her friend.

IMG_6547

IMG_6548

4.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Suddenly she needs to spend "much needed" time with family? I think she posted three times already saying the visit was "much needed". I don't recall her ever talking about family visits unless it was for Thanksgiving (one time) or one of the kids bar mitzvah's. Must be something in it for them otherwise they wouldn't bother.

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yeah she's mentioned spending time with extended family a lot recently.

I just watched her handbag video. I don't know why this bugged me so much because I know there are always people who can buy things others can't. But literally a few days ago the news reported how more Americans are in credit card debt like never before and she does a handbag video.

She started off saying the bags were at all price points but more were expensive than weren't. And most of them were fairly useless and looked like they'd be a pain to get in and out of. Why does one person need so many small bags you can barely fit anything in?

Read the room Marnie.

6.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Skanky’s room just has her and Stumpy in it… aka her world view is myopic and dictated by her keeper’s world view.

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (reddrobbin @ 14/4/2024, 15:29) 
    she is legit wearing scrubs -- scrub like set & nurse shoes.

i never knew Skanks was SO TALL! :D Nah, she is just super stretched & lengthened.

also, she has not washed her hair since I have no idea when. clearly, she did not take advantage of the free water at the PGA resort they are staying at, that she incidentally tagged in her post. Again. o
    angling for a freebie, much? Or stay was already comped and she is contractually obligated to tag?

ether way -- The Grifting Goldbergs never miss an opportunity to grift.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11151026/...31013322629.jpg)

Those horrid loafers again that she thinks go with everything!

8.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    San Antonio Tx's 10-ft tall woman is at it again - stretched and wearing her ugly loafers that look like they're made of cardboard.

She really did pack all her Meemaw sets to do a photo shoot in Frisco! Amazing! /jk

IMG_6553

IMG_6552

IMG_6551

9.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have never understood the thought process behind always wearing a neutral shoe to elongate your legs. If you are wearing dark pants and then put a light shoe on, that cuts off your leg where your light shoes are. A black shoe would continue the color flow.

I understand that theory when you are wearing a shorter dress, skirt, etc., but not in this instance. Aside from the fact they are ugly, those shoes are far too much of a contrast against the pants.

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (reddrobbin @ 15/4/2024, 15:32) 
    San Antonio Tx's 10-ft tall woman is at it again - stretched and wearing her ugly loafers that look like they're made of cardboard.

She really did pack all her Meemaw sets to do a photo shoot in Frisco! Amazing! /jk

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11151026/IMG_6553.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11151026/IMG_6552.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11151026/IMG_6551.jpeg)

That UTILITY JACKET-BASTA!! Ugh! It must stink at this point. Whhhyyy does every photo look the same? Cecil B. DeStump must be staging wardrobe, lighting, direction and copywriting. THE WORST level of stale ever.

11.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Granny is at it again! Why is she calling those Gucci bags “Gigi” bags? Just because they have 2 G’s on them? And sorry if this offends anyone on here (as usual it’s just my personal opinion), but that last “Gigi” bag in silver metallic looks like it came from either Walmart or Amazon……..

Once again, watching her I’m reminded of the phrase ‘putting lipstick on a pig’. :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

#sorrynotsorry
    Attached Image
    IMG_7111

12.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I am not convinced all of her designer bags are authentic.

There is no reason for her to spend money on expensive handbags because she never goes anywhere nice. Their "date nights" are few and far between and are usually limited to a fast casual restaurant (or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich). Their vacations are all centered around golf or visiting her kids. I would not put it past her to show the fake bag and then link the real one.

13.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    i agree. i am convinced some (most?) of her designer bags are dhg8.

stumpy would never!

14.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    My theory on why she keeps on saying she needed family time is in direct response to Lisa hosting an influencer weekend in Austin and Marnie most likely wasn’t invited. She is making it seem that she couldn’t be there because of this family weekend. I’m sure it is really bugging Marnie that she wasn’t invited. I noticed Angie was invited and I didn’t recognize the others there.

15.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    what is even weirder is they are discussing the new menopauseas part of this gathering, with angiehotandflashy, drmaryclaire and others who are in the same age bracket as Manky. and she was not asked to be in the group. this should be right up her alley, given she's 51 and all.

1449 replies since 6/1/2024, 16:58   138276 views