Marnie Goldberg -- the Not So Incredible Stretchy, Skinny, Bloaty Woman of San Antonio Tx. Pt. 177

Thank you, Photoshop.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She probably thinks since she is thin, she looks good. There has to be suits that would be more flattering than this one. She looks so unfortunate.

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She does not look healthy.

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 24/4/2024, 00:22) 
    OMG. The oatmeal bags. The left thigh. The huge head. The crotch of that bathing suit. I don't know what's the worst.

Look at her giant man hands. Good photo shopping job.
    :hearty-laugh:

4.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GoodGalBang @ 24/4/2024, 02:38) 
    She does not look healthy.

She is not healthy.
    She has never been healthy.
    Stumpy, Jake and Not-Jake look equally unhealthy.
    The whole family look frail and malnourished.

5.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The best example that weight is just a no.
    And just because you can fit into something doesn’t mean you should wear it (at least not, if you’d like to be dressed nice).
    In a couple of years there will be a generation of pretty bad aged mal nourished - because they didn’t understand healthy and fit - youtubers , who just concentrated on a no. on a scale or a size.

6.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She looks absolutely awful and sickly. She has aged herself. It’s time to get off the off-brand semi-glutide or thyroid tweakers, start eating nutritiously, move her body, and do the explant surgery. Sorry to be so blunt, but her health is deteriorating fast and it’s getting alarming.

Another YouTuber who looks bad due to extreme weight loss is Tammy.

I’m being reminded just how important it is to feed your body and make gradual, healthy changes to improve yourself. I don’t want to compromise my health just to be super skinny.

7.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status

Why does this woman pile on SO much hideous makeup for the DAY????? She looks like a horror show:(:( UGHHH🤮🤮🤮

QUOTE (Gonorrhea in Boat Shoes @ 23/4/2024, 17:37) 
    I love when she shows the hovel!

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10579843/IMG_2556.jpeg)

What is thi? Decor? I think these used to be on the mantel and have now fully rusted outside .

IMG_2557

IMG_2558

Chipped paint. Of course.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10579843/IMG_2560.jpeg)

The blinds are malformed because that’s where she puts her feet. Okay!

Even her fingers look bitchy, flipping upward as she smugly describes the “renovation!” Those bitchy fingers are almost as triggering as the self righteous snarl…

8.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    They are so lazy !!. Neither can pick up a paint brush and paint that door and trim?.
    Something other than baby poop brown would be nice

9.     +13   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’ve seen “influencer” after “influencer” drop a ton of weight and just claim “oh I changed my eating habits to be more intentional” or “I cut out alcohol.” I applaud the women out there who do the hard work. And don’t take a medication that they don’t need. Made for people who really do need it. The “influencers” look awful. All of them. They have no tone. It’s aged their faces. It is, in my opinion, a fad that they can’t sustain. One minute you’re a size 12 and two months later you’re a size 4. It doesn’t work like that. It isn’t healthy. And what happens when they stop taking it? Reaching their size 0 goal? I couldn’t put a drug in my body that I didn’t need, not knowing what the long term effects would be. If it’s medically necessary, that’s one thing, but purely for vanity-I think there’s a bigger issue.

10.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    At this point I'm honestly wondering if she has body dysmorphia. How else can you explain posting a pic like the swimsuit & think it looks good?

As for the drugs, they are no joke. My husband is overweight, but isn't full-blown diabetic. he has quite high A1C and his Dr put him on a semaglutide injection and he could not tolerate it. It's no joke. So now he's on an oral medication & doing much better. All these people taking the injections for vanity purposes are going to pay the price one day.

11.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    i cannot with how her oatmeal bags are so flat and saggy now. and she took this photo, obviously edited it and thought it looked good. her head is HUGE. her thighs are obvs cropped, her body is shortened but also thinned.

falling apart at the seams is how i would describe her. it is sad - she is not likeable but i dont want this level of pathetic-ness for her.

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    Today's post is more ugly clothes on a Walmart sponsored post. UGH.

#sameshitdifferentday

but also

#howthemightyhavefallen

IMG_6630

IMG_6632

IMG_6636

IMG_6637

IMG_6638

IMG_6639

13.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Tree Trunks @ 4/24/2024, 01:58 PM) 
    At this point I'm honestly wondering if she has body dysmorphia. How else can you explain posting a pic like the swimsuit & think it looks good?

Marnie doesn't have body dysmorphia. She has laziness.

The Goldberg business model is to get the links out quick because they are desperate for money.

She literally cannot afford to take time to carefully edit - NOT ALTER - photos. I believe Stumpy has one filter setting on his phone and never changes it. They both are too lazy to learn how to use their phone to their benefit and learn the camera features. Outside, inside, daytime, nighttime, shade, sun blasting away ... doesn't matter. Clothes wrinkled? Blotchy looking skin? Your head looks longer than your body? Doesn't matter. Take the picture and post it asap.

Marnie has little beady eyes. Yet, somehow she manages to have huge eyes in the last few photos that were posted.

It's been said for years but imagine the success she would have if she actually TRIED.

14.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    How is it that 5 out of these 6 pics all have the same robot-like face stamped repeatedly onto each body? Very weird. She looks drugged here.

15.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 4/24/2024, 08:20 AM) 
    How is it that 5 out of these 6 pics all have the same robot-like face stamped repeatedly onto each body? Very weird. She looks drugged here.

That is so bizarre! It's like when we were little and played with paper dolls (really dating myself, here). You had the paper doll and you just changed her outfits.

1449 replies since 6/1/2024, 16:58   138211 views