PissedCuzShe’sDoingTheMommyStintInsteadOfTheDisneySprintLikeJen Pt. 441

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/8/2024, 05:51 PM)
    QUOTE (Hike Travel Eat Eat Repeat @ 1/8/2024, 11:46 AM) 
    She says life has been very heavy lately....but she is so happy and can't stop giggling and smiling. :waiting-hand-gesture-smiley-emo

EXACTLY. this is how she looked after saying she's cautiously optimistic about things getting better in her personal life

zzzzzzzzzzz11

yeap, creepy but on track if she is happy a certain someone is having some real personal issues. She can't wait it out long enough till she is out of there.

2.     +40   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blue-tah Trunk Celery @ 8/1/2024, 17:44) 
    Thank you SO much Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol I can't watch her performance.

via GIPHY

The disdain she shows towards her daughter is just disgusting.

3.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All the new patrons, maybe a lot of them will drop after this month of nothing.

As far as her donations? She got very confused when a few idiots paid a year in advance, rather than donate 10% of that ENTIRE amount, she decided at divide it up and pay extra for a few months, or sunthing. There is really no way to figure out how many she has, she also had added more on her own, she mentioned it in the past.

I just can’t watch the stupidity. She loves to talk about what she is going to talk about, blabbing on and on and on and never says anything.

If she actually slips up about D**, it will be here, thanks to all who can endure her mindless ramblings.

4.     +41   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen: "Still-getting-our-voice-back day. I'm gonna cough periodically and I apolgise. I try to edit it *cough cough* out as much as possible. I don't know what I have."

Mould, Jenny, you have mould. That's 'mold' without a U in American spelling just in case you wouldn't figure it out.

EL0Uio

5.     +47   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So much community, she doesn’t even announce the person who recommended the charity, doesn’t know who that is. This is why no friends.

6.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why would she not screen the charities before putting them in the jar? Some of them could just be bogus or made up by someone who just wants the money. She is so naive.
    Don't know why she just doesn't set a dollar amount to donate. $100 a month or whatever. She knows she's bad at math, so make it easy. Duh!

Edited by RikkiJones - 1/8/2024, 11:12 AM

7.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m actually enjoying knowing that the kids are driving her crazy.

Bored kids. Fighting because CC won’t help him clean up. Hopefully she’s dealing with the normal sibling fighting a lot because she sure as shit doesn’t know how to discipline them.

I hope they are destroying the house, like little ferals :snickering:

8.     +13   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group
    Did you hear my covert narcissism I disguise as altruism?

Status
    Anonymous
    So 10% of her (alleged) earnings bring her patron number for December to 1122. Last month was 870 (patron number for November). And for reference there were allegedly 764 (patrons for the October's update/donation video). I would take this "data" with a grain of salt.

Note: Gene mentioned in December's update/donation video that was the last month of donating an additional 150.00. So I guess she isn't feeling called to donate additional funding this year due to the (alleged) bump in her followers.

Edited by Stinkle Toes - 1/8/2024, 06:13 PM

9.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Why would she have to cancel her solo travel for the winter? Surely this is more than Don being sick. When I first read the "rehab" talk at first I thought no way! But now, I think it's possible 🤔

10.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I feel so bad for the kids. Whatever the reason, they’re stuck with the babysitter who just wants them out of her three greasy hairs. It will be quite the adjustment when they go back to their parents.

11.     +41   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    She is so giddy about getting rid of the kids soon again. Whether it's with Don ("But hopefully I'll be back to YouTube - not even to back to YouTube but if I'm back to YouTube, it means a lot of positive momentum in personal life stuff. So, I'm hopeful but cautiously optimistic, let's just say") or school ("The kids are still on winter break. They go back to school - *whispering and closing her eyes* hopefully - today, when this update launches on Monday").

i don't have children and even I am embarrassed for her to be this over them all the time (and to have it all recorded on the internet forever). It hasn't even been a month since whatever's going on per her journal entries. She took them to Disney and on a Disney cruise. She's had relatives over for the holidays who must have played with them and kept them busy. Fake it till you make it, Bertha. Geesh.

1e41eef6fd6ff84b0e013f757282a34d_w200

12.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’d say she probably did get patrons after saying she had to stop the YouTube videos. People can be so easily manipulated by narcissists like Jenny.

They probably won’t last long once they realize they have indeed been swindled.

13.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 8/1/2024, 18:17) 
    I’d say she probably did get patrons after saying she had to stop the YouTube videos. People can be so easily manipulated by narcissists like Jenny.

They probably won’t last long once they realize they have indeed been swindled.

20240108_112222

14.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    “Bohemian” cruise.

:hearty-laugh:

15.     +49   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has someone else to clean her house. She doesn’t have to do her own yard work or home repairs. There are no financial worries thanks to those Don Dollars. She isn’t coming home after a long day working and trying to cook, help with homework, and do all the other momming things. She literally eats, works out so she can eat more, sits on her fat ass looking for unnecessary 💩 to buy, and occasionally films herself with her Deep Thoughts and obnoxious giggling. She does have to drop the kids off and pick them up when school is in session, but I’m sure she rewards herself with a Starbucks beverage and fatty food. She should be ashamed for whining about basically just having to keep TWO! kids alive.

472 replies since 8/1/2024, 17:17   122949 views