PissedCuzShe’sDoingTheMommyStintInsteadOfTheDisneySprintLikeJen Pt. 441

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 1/9/2024, 08:30 PM)
    In honor of of the 4th Anniversary of the Divorce Announcement. This is only 4 years. The processing has been rough for Jen. I almost feel bad for making this comparison, but the next time I am irritated with my cager I will look at this to diffuse it.

Geez, for wanting a divorce she sure looks worse not better. Gained weight and is looking older and haggard. No Jen, you are doing divorce wrong. You are supposed to go all out to look better and feel better.

I think perhaps its not the divorce so much but the remarrying/being replaced so soon and new the lifestyle so soon has Jen Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus all that extra dough don't hurt.

2.     +33   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 1/9/2024, 06:42 PM) 
    We can't lose our history! The memory of her cooking a huge meal just for her and Suzanne's reaction is fading!

I’m getting Back to the Future vibes when the Marty’s family begins to disappear one by one from the photograph as time goes by.

3.     +37   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know a handful of divorced women. Some in my family, some in friends circles.

And without fail, those who escaped true cagers, really toxic marriages and abuse, flourished after being removed from that environment.

The rest is a mixture , depending on the cause for divorce. I don't see Jen being better off, in any area of her life. It's been 4 years since the announcement, and likely double that, since the crap hit the propellers. It's been more than long enough to determine who flourished and who deteriorated after the split.
    Looks like the cager wasn't Don.

4.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    QUOTE (grilledcheesesandwiches @ 9/1/2024, 20:27) 
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 9/1/2024, 17:02) 
    And here is the sad sack divorce announcement photo
    AM

It really is quite amazing that in that moment, when she should have been in the throws of grief, she looked a million times better than she does now, 4 years on where she should have moved on and been living her best life.

Jen, although it is abundantly clear for alllllll to see, Imma say it again - Don won the divorce.

She had to make the effort to look good for that video. She wanted everyone to think she was the better half and that she left him. If she looked a wreck every would realize Don dumped her. But you can see she was in distress. Her ring finger was so swollen you just know she was stress eating her weight in chips and cheese and pretzels on the daily and she was retaining fluid. Now that she’s lost her marbles she just doesn’t care who sees she’s a mess anymore.

Edited by AbundanceOfCaution - 1/9/2024, 08:51 PM

5.     +52   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Nothing that she thought would happen has panned out. She thought she would land a new husband to cook for her. She thought the planner girls were her friends. She expected to be going to the family vacation home for the rest of her life. Don doesn't miss her. She hasn't become a successful travel vlogger. She was wrong about everything and her misery is written all over her face.

6.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jen is acutely aware that she was the starter wife (though if she weren’t a “c” I firmly believe she would have been the forever wife); if she had an ounce of emotional maturity she’d work through that. But that would involve getting out of her victim mindset, recognising that Tens isn’t the enemy and working to better herself (not to win Don back - he is long gone Jen… but to give herself and her kids the best life, +/- a future someone)

7.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That was before she molted and pulled herself double eyelids.

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thread title suggestion using the phrase posted previously that people are liking:

GroundControlToMajorD*nYou’reClearedForTake-offUnlikeJen

Or

GroundControlToMajorD*nYou’reClearedForTake-offEnjoyYourTravelsUnlikeJen

9.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 9/1/2024, 20:03) 
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 9/1/2024, 19:56) 
    Ground control to Major D** is giving me life :hearty-laugh:

If it’s not in the next thread title we riot.

It was inspired by your astronaut photo OstracizedLikeJen .

10.     +47   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I would pay a fortune to read Don's book on his side of the divorce and the marriage years

11.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhiteChristmasIsMyFavoriteMovie @ 1/9/2024, 08:25 PM) 
    I swear, she is reminding me more and more of Betty Broderick!!! The tantrums, the money, the depression, the never truly being happy with Dan. She is exactly like her!!!!

Don & Tens better watch out if Geno drives her car into their house.

12.     +60   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    GroundControlToMajorDonIStillCan’tAcceptYou’reGone
    LikeJen

Edited by Aloner Like Jen - 1/9/2024, 09:11 PM

13.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The side by side face pic, you know when she sees it, she will insist she is better now, she is untamed, uncaged, and deliriously happy. What she is is bloated, grey, and delusional. I hope some of the patrons see it. Maybe all the You’re glowing, your hair looks so good” comments will be exposed as trolls.

Hey Paula, care to comment? You seem to think she looks young and vibrant. At 70 I look closer to her in the first pic.

14.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Cookie224 @ 9/1/2024, 20:43) 
    I must have missed it, what's the story with the mold in the house? Did you see it, did Jen talk about it? I'd love to see it while thinking of the price of that house haha

There was mold on the ceiling, and she showed it. As I recall, CC is the one who spotted it. Jen got the ceiling fixed and declared the problem solved. But there was much speculation that she didn’t do any actual mold remediation that was probably needed. Other Bakers spotted some things that indicated it was very likely that she had moisture in the attic or something to that effect, that would cause mold.
    And of course she has bought multiple freestanding air purifiers to put throughout the house and just bought another one recently.

15.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 1/9/2024, 09:10 PM) 
    GroundControlToMajorDonIStillCan’tAcceptYou’reGone
    LikeJen

472 replies since 8/1/2024, 17:17   122948 views