No baseboards yet :20130930101758-5e972761:

2.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    >wonders why so many flies are getting into the house
    >shows a dog door with daylight showing through it in the laundry room

Hope she’s enjoying the breeze blowing in when it gets cold outside. Probably can’t afford non-processed food and baseboards because her electricity bill is three times what it should be.

3.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I'm catching up on the last two videos and I'm cracking up that she picked that green paint that everyone is using. That green color paint is this year's new gray and it's awful. It's literally Soviet Union gray. She doesn't have one single individual creative thought in her empty brain. She just copycats what she sees on social media.

She's nailing those heavy boards up to the wall without even finding a stud or measuring anything. Why are those boards different widths? I'm so confused at this board project. Why is she putting all that beadboard wallpaper up everywhere just to paint it? She's causing so much more work for herself that's unnecessary and looks stupid.

She tried to wear jeans after people were talking about her leggings here lol.

I'm in the middle of painting my bathroom right now and watching her paint is painful. That paint brush she is using to cut in the corners is huge. I hate that green wall so much. It looks so stupid and crooked and amateur. The projects that she's choosing to work on are such odd choices and mismatched. Nothing else in her house matches that awful green color. Watching her do caulking is painful too. Why did she wait to caulk it until after she painted? And of course she tops off the hideous horrible Instagram copycat project with some word art. This woman wouldn't know what a real piece of art looks like to save her life. I don't think she's even laid eyes on an actual painting that wasn't a print from Big lots or hobby lobby. That plastic wreath really pulls it together.

4.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Girl stop! Look at all of the scuff marks and what is that hanging down? Is that a big splinter or is that caulk? I don't understand why she doesn't take the time to make it at least look good? All of her projects are done so bad.

Screenshot_20240121-103723_YouTube

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    My favorite was how unevenly spaced the words Home were. The M & E were further spaced apart than the H & O. It was so dumb.

6.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    And the plastic wreath wasn't even in the middle of the h&m.

She didn't even bother sanding the boards down or anything She just slapped some paint up there.

Seeing her mop her floor explains exactly why her mother's floors look like they did. I've never seen laminate or even peel and stick floors look like her mom's house do but now I see why. She mopped the top right off of those suckers.

She's always taking her mom's stuff. She's like this mop sucks so I'm going to go take my mom's mop and give her this trash.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 1/21/2024, 01:30 PM) 
    Why is she putting all that beadboard wallpaper up everywhere just to paint it?

Not defending her shit project, just commenting on the wallpaper. It's made to be painted. It would be even worse if you didn't paint it. We put some of this up in one of my son's rental houses for a "cheap" re-do of a bad surface on a kitchen wall. It definitely has to be painted. It's normal pre-glued wallpaper that you have to wet and stick but the front is really not a finished surface until you paint it. And it's more of a gray than white, so it wouldn't even look good if you left it, not to mention how it would absorb everything without some sort of finish coating.

8.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Yeah, it's definitely meant to be painted but why is she even using it at all? It's just an extra unneeded step.

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yeah, who knows. She adds steps that aren't needed and omits steps that are. Like sanding that crappy palette wood.

She says she's going to use it all over the house. Can't wait.

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Mysterygal there are not any studs in mobile home walls. it's why you need to glue across the whole piece of trim and spread the weight of the "shelf" or whatever your hanging across the whole wall. There isn't anything to nail into, which is why the seams of the wallboard have that trim that she hates and always takes down --- it disburses the weight and hold the pieces together.

That paintable wallpaper has it's uses, for inexpensive refreshes, and to cover surfaces to hold over.

Not priming the wood was making me nuts, that orange undertone tannin will likely bleed through pretty quick. The mix your own color chalk could have it's uses, but she rubbed it up on the paintable wallpaper, thus filling in the relief design....LOL

It makes me just shake my head. It might look decent enough on camera, but in person it must really look shoddy

11.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    That's interesting I didn't know mobile homes don't have studs at all. I guess I don't know why I thought they did lol. I've never lived in a mobile home but I have manufactured homes and they have studs.

12.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Mobile homes definitely have wall studs.

13.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Wtf did I just read?? Mobile homes don’t have studs… are they freaking gingerbread houses!? 🤣 of course they have a floor, a frame, which includes studs, a roof etc what they don’t have is a foundation. Because it’s on wheels, but studs? How else would the wall be drywalled, sheetrocked etc?

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (nptod @ 1/21/2024, 07:53 PM) 
    Mobile homes definitely have wall studs.

I live in a mobile home, in our retirement community. We do not have studs in our walls like a traditional home. The main frame of a mobile home is metal, and it sets on a chassis. There will be some wood framing on the exterior walls, generally 2x2/2x3 but not the way a traditional home is framed, the wooden exterior wall framing is smaller lumber than a traditional home. Modular or Manufactured homes are different from mobile.

I've been desk adjusting for insurance property claims for 16 years, I've seen the destruction of mobile homes for years, so I've seen inside the walls...not just my own home but 100's of others.

15.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Good thing her viewer keeps sending her kids bedding or they wouldn't have anything to sleep on. Does she buy her kids anything or does she just let viewers send it all in so she can focus on buying herself stuff?

597 replies since 9/1/2024, 20:25   22308 views