Kelly's Corner Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Why in the world does this woman still have her Christmas tree up?

2.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She said it was because she wanted her house to feel more cozy. I just think it’s because she has no other DAYCORE to jam in that corner.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I can't get over how much stuff Elizabeth and Tom send to Kelly. This is just so bizarre to me. Why are you letting a stranger provide the bedding for your kids? And why would someone want to send someone you watch on You Tube so much stuff? At least she finally moved her daughter's play kitchen out of the walkway into the kitchen.

4.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I will never understand people that send YouTubers stuff. Guaranteed in their personal community is a bunch of people in need and posting online asking for stuff but these people ignore them and send people like Kelly stuff when she doesn't need it. She can buy her kids their own bedding for god sakes.

5.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Kelly is telling us about her ex husband with cancer that she cheated on while her background music has the lyrics 'i want to wake up in the morning with someone new'. I mean you can't make this stuff up lol. I think that's also a sympathy generator too, poor kelly and her poor ex husband with cancer.

6.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    It seems extremely insensitive to talk about someone else's medical struggles but okay Kelly that's totally appropriate. Use your children's fathers cancer to get people to send in more bedding.

7.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The way she organizes shit infuriates me. Why waste an entire drawer on coffee pods?

8.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She was hinting at getting a viewer to send her one of those coffee pod drawers. That was the whole point of that drawer nonsense. Her saying "I could get one of those but I don't know" *hint hint hint*.

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 24/1/2024, 19:22) 
    It seems extremely insensitive to talk about someone else's medical struggles but okay Kelly that's totally appropriate. Use your children's fathers cancer to get people to send in more bedding.

She must've mentioned 10x that they go to Tampa often to "share the responsibility" of taking care of her X. She also mentioned he would be out of work for at least 3 years. Wonder where man bun fits in considering Kelly and kids are off to Tampa all the time.

10.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Why the hell is it her responsibility to take care of her ex-husband? That's not her responsibility at all.

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 25/1/2024, 21:14) 
    Why the hell is it her responsibility to take care of her ex-husband? That's not her responsibility at all.

I honestly was wondering the same thing. Man bun is such a baby that he will probably leave her over it or take it as some sort of personal affront.

12.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Strange situation for sure.

13.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lol, “people keep asking me why Kane and Ray share a bedroom”

Yes. It’s really strange. Why is this not a priority? Along with the baseboards.

Buy some more stupid shitty rugs and kitchen counter lamps first of course, but then focus on the things that matter. 🙄

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    God she’s dumb, you can see in the bathroom cleaning footage that the tripod spreader isn’t pushed down to be level. Her gyrating and jumping up and down off of counters along with the cheap floor is causing that tripod to wobble. She’s an idiot.

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Omg I’m watching the closet declutter video now. I guess she released it in the 45 minutes it took me to watch and then my YouTube autoplayed it. How can someone who is so poor or whatever her story is have so many shoes? Like holy fuck. She’s a hoarder.

ETA: None of manbun’s clothes in the closet, nor any room for them. Weird. Cry more, man child.

597 replies since 9/1/2024, 20:25   22315 views