NoMatterWhatMayOccurIt'sAllAboutHerLikeJen Pt. 442

« Older   Newer »

1. notonthenorthshore
        +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Laughing Lurker @ 1/12/2024, 10:34 AM) 
    I can't believe she doesn't have a whole house generator, with all of her multiple backups! We've looked into it, but we're just poor 99% ers.

I just got an email notification about the Northbrook outage, and there's currently no ETA for repairs. Last time we had an extended outage, Mr. Lurker and I went to a nearby hotel. Driving isn't great, but lack of heat is worse. When our power was flickering earlier today, I rushed downstairs to make coffee and plug my devices into chargers. Ours fortunately stayed on; there's a power line down in Northbrook. :=/: There is an online Com Ed status she could use on her cellphone.

agree and I am sure she is regretting all of the over-the-top jacka%% battery power sources she purchased for "camping" and are in her rumpus car somewhere. Hilarious, they could be so useful right now.

She might be in a north shore neighborhood but all of those hoods still have powerlines that are above ground and can freeze and yeah, good luck jin, why not pack the kids up and come to a cozy burb with hotels with power

925 replies since 10/1/2024, 16:49   144943 views