Linen And Flax- Part 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Need to Vent @ 1/19/2024, 01:03 AM) 
    Also…. Wonder if he is planning on taking every one on spring break out of the country trip….
    Seems like a mad dash for passports today.

Who was going with him for a passport? I missed that! I haven’t seen any of his kids, I assume his youngest son might be going, I wonder if her youngest would also travel with mom and Squish. It seems that she has forgotten she has sons, her daughter is the royalty.

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Greedy or Grateful? @ 21/1/2024, 23:00) 
    QUOTE (Need to Vent @ 1/19/2024, 01:03 AM) 
    Also…. Wonder if he is planning on taking every one on spring break out of the country trip….
    Seems like a mad dash for passports today.

Who was going with him for a passport? I missed that! I haven’t seen any of his kids, I assume his youngest son might be going, I wonder if her youngest would also travel with mom and Squish. It seems that she has forgotten she has sons, her daughter is the royalty.

She was taking her 3 kids to get passports.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thanks IG,
    Maybe they are getting married in Greece (is that the destination chosen for their next big Hallmark card destination?) and she wants the kids in attendance so that they can witness mom’s fooli$hness and money grab the sequel. This is like a sitcom minus the clever storyline.

:show_me_the_money_smiley_emotic

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m not sure I have ever seen anyone more full of crap than this chick. She worships some Chaz. Self confidence is healthy, narcissism is not and she has the meter pegged. She could listen to herself talk day after day. She is now creating more avenues to enable her to run her mouth even more.
    Her poor employees, their ears must be bleeding. She doesn’t know when to shut up.

5.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I feel like it’s confirmed that she (& the team) def come here to read comments. We’ve let her know how unprofessional it is to post all the personal life bs, so she’s now separating it and will post even more personal life bs on the other page. Makes me tired just to think of running a business all while making sure the people know about her ridiculous personal life 24-7. Can’t wait for this narcissistic shit show!!!

6.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Has anyone here followed her for years? I think I have followed her for 1.5 years. Yet, I have heard her story before (Pottery Barn...blah blah blah). Has she been telling these same stories for the past six years?

According to her podcast, her husband told her that if she wanted to open the 900 sf original home store, she was on her own. If she needed more inventory, she was on her own (her parents gave her their credit card). So, she is saying he did not help her financially and she had to save and save for Rosemary. Has she said differently about her ex contribution and support prior to their split? Looking for what she has actually said in the past versus what we all think is true. Thanks!

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That Boucle headboard. All I can think about is the dust that will get trapped there…

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m so confused by Chaz. I am fairly new to her Instagram. I started following when she was on the cruise. I liked the travel and clothes she showed. When the boyfriend was love bombing her I found this site. Something was off! When she turned into workout queen I lost interest. I don’t care! I watched again when she announced she’s going to stop sharing all her personal info. Thank you Chaz! Now add a pop of color to your store. Please!

9.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I have never had anyone just randomly walk up to me and say that I have a gift and if I don’t use it then I’m sinning or tell me that they can tell I’m a storyteller and yet this has happened to her repeatedly. She admits she didn’t know how to budget and yet still proceeds to trash her ex and the father of her children; she should remember who saved her from Hooters. I also don’t think God wants us to incur large debt and put our family at risk financially.

10.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She is taping an episode about divorce. She really needs to stop taking about her ex. He is the father of her kids. It is such a bad idea. So the cross necklace is gone today. Replaced by a heart. Probably a custom design by the boyfriend with the local jeweler. He would love to have his own necklace to hawk online and compete with the cross that she never took off...until he kept buying her necklaces to swap out.

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She also had difficulty spelling the word “Linen” today and like Landy, she pronounces it Sherman Williams. She should’ve gone back to finish high school instead of Hooters. 🤦🏼‍♀️

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SwipeUp @ 1/24/2024, 05:01 PM) 
    Has anyone here followed her for years? I think I have followed her for 1.5 years. Yet, I have heard her story before (Pottery Barn...blah blah blah). Has she been telling these same stories for the past six years?

According to her podcast, her husband told her that if she wanted to open the 900 sf original home store, she was on her own. If she needed more inventory, she was on her own (her parents gave her their credit card). So, she is saying he did not help her financially and she had to save and save for Rosemary. Has she said differently about her ex contribution and support prior to their split? Looking for what she has actually said in the past versus what we all think is true. Thanks!

As far as I recall this is all crap. She was the princess that got what she wanted, couldn’t handle anything and her husband took care of all adversity and kept her life as trouble free and easy as possible as he could for her. When they had the small fire it upset her and she immediately moved into a comfortable situation until the repairs were completed. She wanted the guest house for her parents, her husband made it happen. Sure, she got to play decorator but he took care of all the details.

As I recall, she had everything she wanted and more, her husband working hard to provide and keep her happy. When the other bloggers were all buying air BnBs on the Gulf Coast on 40A she wanted one too. Hers had to be the most expensive of course. At that time her daughter was just entering college and I remember her husband saying that other than education expense they were finally debt free. That was when she basically told him she had purchased the small rental in Rosemary for almost $2 million (plus full gut remodel and furnishing) and she was not going to hear “no” from him.

Again, this is just what I remember but that seemed to be the end of the marriage. She went on to get her way and she got a divorce to go along with it and I can’t blame him if the facts are correct.

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Curious. How do we know what caused their divorce? I am pretty new here and wonder if she talked about it stemming from the purchase of her Rosemary Beach property.

I do think her comments regarding how she lost the Christmas Village decorations in the divorce are ridiculous and petty. Her digs at their father are hurtful for the children. She decorated everything with the ‘New New’ from Linen and Flax every year anyway. We never saw the village. She probably didn’t even want the decorations until the kids were upset that she gave them up. Or maybe they never had a Christmas Village and she just made up the story.

14.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I am not sure what she actually said was the cause for divorce versus speculation (even if it is wise speculation). I'm trying to go back and fill in the blanks. I listened to her on a Sept 2020 podcast called Say it Southern. Same spiel but thanked her ex for taking care of kids. That their roles somewhat reversed and that her job became the job. Sounds like he worked for himself at that time. Seems like they got in way over their heads and couldn't survive on his salary and her business starting making bank (that is my assumption based on her comment). She will have it all out there on her podcast soon enough. I really hope since she reads here that she has a change of heart talking about her ex or putting anymore out there. Someday, God willing, they will share grandchildren. Time can heal but leave it alone. Enough damage has been done. Have some class. You don't have to always be the victim/hero/one in the right

15.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She keeps adding an S to the end of the jewelers name. It’s Brown jewelers, not Browns 🙄

902 replies since 13/1/2024, 03:36   144461 views