Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Please do not discuss here about contacting her or her ex
    That is against the board rules

ETA- do what you want in your own time. Please do not share that information here

2.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am starting to wonder if the kids were told (or thought) that they HAD to move out of their home because their father got the house and contents in the divorce. Did they think their father forced them out, which would be very upsetting.

Did they know before yesterday, when Chaz backpedaled her story to her internet strangers, that they were given a choice and could have stayed there but their mother refused to pay him rent???

Those are two very different scenarios.

(Not sure that I blame her after a heated divorce but wouldn’t it have been best for the children to let them stay in their home until Christian went to college? Did they even know their father wasn’t that cruel? )

3.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Mary03..I thought exactly the same thing and pretty much proves that her version of the story is fabricated. She gave up the house and furniture as part of the divorce settlement and had a date to move. It's a simple common transaction. Not something dramatic and out-of-the-ordinary....but that wouldn't make a compelling story would it?

So she embellishes this made up scenario so she can have people think she's this brave mother protecting her kids and running from an evil husband. And in the middle of all it---she wanted to seem supreme so she turns her kids against their dad. Telling so many lies about him so they will hopefully believe them to be true. It all makes perfect sense. Spouse assassination is so evil and damaging to the children.

And yes...the unselfish good motherly thing to do would be to think of your kids first--not you. But we know how that plays out and know that not all women were meant to be mothers.

4.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I live in Roswell and have followed her even before her Carriage house fire and throughout her wellness journey. I met her in her store once. I’ve wanted to like her and even was impressed with how she seemed to embrace walking for her weight loss journey and a lot going on with two locations on a very popular street in our town, divorce, and managing 3 kids but overtime she has come to rub me the wrong way with her attitude and total lack of self awareness. Her stores are cute but most of the stuff can be found elsewhere for a fraction of the cost. The townhomes in our area are worth between $500K to $1.5M and rival many of the single family homes around. At least one if not all of her children attended a very expensive private high school….and who knows what happened behind closed doors but the way she is publicly defaming the ex is downright ridiculous considering they are both business people in our area and easily googled and how damaging that is to the children who need to reconcile their own feelings and relationships. There was recently a huge dialogue in a major Mom’s Facebook group locally where at least 100 women talked about how poorly they felt they were treated in her store because they didn’t fit the the aesthetic vibes that you might think about when you see her brand. I agree with them, I have money to spend but each time I’ve dropped into her store I’ve felt a little off because as a size 3X I don’t fit their mold and I might not have a perfect blowout 7 days a week.

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Please share the facebook group!☺️

6.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    sadiepuggles...sorry for the way you felt---and not acceptable anywhere but doesn't surprise me with anything she's connected to. When you have someone who is "above all else" running the show---it trickles down to how customers feel. And interesting there are other groups out there talking about the same thing---also not surprising because honestly--she seems to only have ONE friend (the only one she ever meets for lunch)--and who else, other than a he-she middle aged freak of a man who has named himself Dougie Fresh, wears three Cartier bracelets, GG sneakers and a backwards baseball hat. You can't make this stuff up!

In one of her recent stories she made a comment about her employees wanting her to leave whenever she comes in the store...according to her because she's always busy and frantic...but I will say from what I've heard from an actual employee (I've stated this before)--they love it when she's not there so also not surprising that they would tell her to leave and make a joke out of it hoping she would think it was for a different reason.

And has anyone else noticed that there is only ONE person she keeps posting comments from to validate that people are actually praising her? It's the same woman over and over--who happens to be a "public figure" in Atlanta---IG blogger, etc and friends with Chaz. She's obviously being asked to post--it's always her (now that she feels the need to show it's an actual person)....funny.

7.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    He/she man! I can’t stop laughing. But MeMonster….you are ON POINT!

8.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    sadiepuggles, I am so sorry you were treated poorly. No one should ever be made to feel that way. We’ve all seen pics of Chaz and she appeared to be at least a 2X before she lost. You would think she would be kind, understanding and offer inclusive sizing. Size does not reflect on a person’s wealth, education, or most importantly, their heart. ❤️ There are plenty of other much nicer places to spend your money in Roswell…places that will value and appreciate you!

9.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Thank you for the kind words. I certainly don’t need Chaz or anyone in her store to validate me but I hope that other women don’t visit Roswell and believe that’s how every place is here because it’s not. Yes there is an affluent vibe and people are put together generally speaking but most people are welcoming, kind, and a pleasure to do business with. I love to frequent our Roswell businesses as well as our festivals and events especially around the holiday season. It’s not about the size of your bank account or your @$$ it’s about how you treat others and genuinely be a source of light versus vanity.

10.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Roswell rocks!

11.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    So relieved she posted. I was afraid DF pulled her wisdom teeth out in the shed.

PS I wore my Hermes click clack bracelet and went out to TBB for lunch in her honor today.

12.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SwipeUp @ 27/4/2024, 01:51) 
    So relieved she posted. I was afraid DF pulled her wisdom teeth out in the shed.

PS I wore my Hermes click clack bracelet and went out to TBB for lunch in her honor today.

lol - what is TBB?

13.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    TBB is the place she goes for lunch in Alpharetta on repeat. If she eats there, she posts it. She has invaded Alpharetta. Saw her on my walk earlier thus week.

14.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SwipeUp @ 27/4/2024, 03:14) 
    TBB is the place she goes for lunch in Alpharetta on repeat. If she eats there, she posts it. She has invaded Alpharetta. Saw her on my walk earlier thus week.

So you know what she really looks like?

15.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Not really. Saw them pass by quickly and I was in my own zone but they were out walking.

902 replies since 13/1/2024, 03:36   144193 views