Group

Status
    🤦🏼‍♀️

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She bad-mouthed the place online the first week. It may be a terrible co to work for but what HR person trash-talks your employer on social media? Dumb.

3.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I dont know how you are finding she has a new job. Kudos to your sleuthing! I thought she got a different role when the moved to TX and again when she got 3 offers and got a new job there.

It seems weird to me that her working in HR she's badmouthing shit and acting all high and mighty... which is not how someone in HR should be doing?

She's just something else. Overly opinionated and her opinion is THE ONLY OPINION

4.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Tak_1883 @ 29/2/2024, 18:11) 
    I mean, lol, the manufacturing companies I worked for were so abusive to HR that I’ve been tempted myself.

In general I wouldn’t recommend badmouthing a company, but some of them really deserve it. Just thinking about the racism, sexism, awful political talk, and all of it done right out in the open with leadership doing nothing. I had employees threatening to murder HR. One because he never showed up to work and his manager wrote him up per the attendance policy, and one because he stole something and got caught and was written up (not even fired).

It’s really hard to understand unless you e been in it, but manufacturing HR is hell.

I worked in 3 different manufacturing companies over the years. My issue is her snark online the first week she was there.

I agree some companies are terrible. Been there.

5.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PlannerLurker @ 29/2/2024, 18:20) 
    I dont know how you are finding she has a new job. Kudos to your sleuthing! I thought she got a different role when the moved to TX and again when she got 3 offers and got a new job there.

It seems weird to me that her working in HR she's badmouthing shit and acting all high and mighty... which is not how someone in HR should be doing?

She's just something else. Overly opinionated and her opinion is THE ONLY OPINION

Julie has 2 LinkedIn profiles. One that is easy to find, and the other one takes a little digging.

I think the Frankston Packaging role was probably garbage. The reviews were not good at all for the company. She might have just taken it for the location.

Her new role mentions that she will be on the phone all day taking calls from employees on HR questions, like a call center. *gulp*

6.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I just found both of her profiles! Thanks!

QUOTE (JustHeretoLaugh @ 1/3/2024, 00:27) 

Julie has 2 LinkedIn profiles. One that is easy to find, and the other one takes a little digging.

I think the Frankston Packaging role was probably garbage. The reviews were not good at all for the company. She might have just taken it for the location.

Her new role mentions that she will be on the phone all day taking calls from employees on HR questions, like a call center. *gulp*

7.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JustHeretoLaugh @ 1/3/2024, 00:27) 

That doesn’t sound like a step up from what she was doing previously.

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    How does she get time off for GW from a job she just started?

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I am guessing she disclosed she has a trip prior to starting.

Some jobs have great benefits / PTO etc

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m still wondering what happened to the job she had when she was in Georgia? The one where she claimed to talk to the CEO and they were going to make changes based upon her suggestions. The job where they just loved her. Where she was able to work from home, they were fine with her relocating and they even gave her a different position. Yeah Julie, none of that happened. I’m sure they were glad to see you move so they could use it as an excuse to get rid of your miserable ass.

I get that it takes time to find a job that fits you, especially in a new location. Julie complains about every job she’s ever had. She’s too self-absorbed to see the issue is her and her bitchy attitude.

11.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    EC is about to launch the new planner, how long before she's got free stuff from them and pedaling it and taking a break from rings and the Hobonichi?

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    No EC launch video? Her choice or she wasn't selected for PR?

13.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (poptartsrmyjam @ 4/10/2024, 03:09 PM) 
    No EC launch video? Her choice or she wasn't selected for PR?

Somehow this snark will end up in her Friday Night Live or an IG story cuz you know she's the end all be all and what she says is the truth

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her reply if anything doesn't have to be a big deal. If it's not her thing anymore which apparently it's not, that's all she has to say if she wants. A lot of people may have found her during her EC days either version one (pre showboating that EC was horrible) or version 2 ( when she was hiding her use and then slid it back in and dropped plum paper, her choice) .

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She shared today that she has breast cancer.

56 replies since 19/1/2024, 13:30   8127 views