Welcome to Sarah and Solo’s House of Starving Children and Mistreated Animals. Specializing in Slop filled Bowls and Livestock Left in the Cold. Pt. 16

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sonny bono's mustache @ 26/4/2024, 17:35) 
    QUOTE (Jemmer crack corn @ 4/26/2024, 02:32 PM) 
    I refuse to watch her gloat over her big grifted monstrosity

agree
    what behavior for "pastors" to show off how rich they are being servants of God
    showing off their big house they are building while taking trip for a month to kenya
    show off their RV when the got it,the pool, the new vans, all the trips they take
    aren't servants of god suppose to be humble and into helping others and doing charity work etc
    shouldn't they live simply and use all this church money to build homes for homeless or people down and out etc??
    this shows what gross selfish pigs these 2 are, there is NO need for them to be building this giant house now
    when kids all rounding corner to being on their
    she is a jealous control freak narcissist and bet hr evil plan it to convince kids to stay and live in "the big house" pick their spouse
    and encourage them to start popping out a ton of kids-have YT channels and be grifters for "the church"
    whats even more gross than this is the idiot fools who follow them are part of their cult grifter church and will continue to do without so these slimy scum can have more and more "in the name of the lord" and will go on with comments about the house and youre so great blah blah blah
    and these 2 wolves in fat sheeps clothing will be laughing as they spend their money on THEM
    "the lord detests all the proud of heart"
    you grifters better stop pridefully showing off your grift-baby jesus don't like it

i agree with you. I thought that too about Pastors or Church ppl in their position. I grew up Catholic nuns/priests take vow of poverty.

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Nebraska is getting slammed with tornadoes near Omaha.

Wonder if their new place will suffer wind damage. Usually lots of hail accompanies tornado weather.

I'm a few hours South of Lincoln and we have had very destructive winds the past 24 hours and are currently in a Tornado Watch until 9pm.

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Toomuchlaugh @ 4/26/2024, 07:05 PM) 
    Nebraska is getting slammed with tornadoes near Omaha.

Wonder if their new place will suffer wind damage. Usually lots of hail accompanies tornado weather.

I'm a few hours South of Lincoln and we have had very destructive winds the past 24 hours and are currently in a Tornado Watch until 9pm.

I thought I heard Lincoln got hit, too, along with major damage northeast of Lincoln, in Waverly. No fatalities in any of the many tornadoes tonight.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I've got probably 100 family members in NE and I've been trying to check on a lot of them. One of my cousins shared this from the news to give you an idea of the weather
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240426_215722_Facebook

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don’t care for this family at all, however I would never wish ill will to those children and animals and I do pray their family, friends and neighbors all are ok.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mom of Corgi @ 27/4/2024, 05:08) 
    I don’t care for this family at all, however I would never wish ill will to those children and animals and I do pray their family, friends and neighbors all are ok.

If they were at home in that itty-bitty house, not sure it even has a basement for them to shelter all. This weather was predicted all day though, so hopefully they took the kids to the church to shelter.

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    They seem to be fine. It just missed them IMG_7356

8.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    what will the grifter church or this family do for the people who got hit by the tornado and were injured or lost everything??
    NOTHING
    they will go on a trip for a month where they are spending 10K or more for that trip
    they will continue to spend money on a giant house they DON'T need and spend tons money on that
    they will continue to waste $500 a month on milk while the new homeless will not have any milk
    they will cotinue to go on with their grifter life and not care about these people they will say empty things like "we are praying for you"
    people say that all the time -it really does nothing for the person in need or provides for them
    selfish nasty sarah isnt giving up a penny of her grift money to help anyone else and she most likely wont even mention it on their shit show
    you would think as pastors and really juts people who are in that area that you would be gathering things and clothes and food and water
    for the people this hit they will go on with their comfy life and do nothing , if anything beady eyed slimy solo would use church money
    to donate , or use thier BIG comfy church to house people left homeless ,let a family stay for FREE in your big useless RV
    NOPE they will go off to kneya and never give this a second thought
    bet these 2 arrogant scumbags think they are special and god spared them since you know they "serve god" have a church etc
    like god don't know what girfters and liars you 2 wolves are!
    they should be doing all things mentioned above ll the time even for places not near them
    NOT building mansions, Rv's building swimming pools, taking alot world wide trips etc
    they are fake nasty grifters

I bet they do ask for donations at thier fake sunday service and the idiots will donate to the church thinking it will be going to tornado victums
    nope-going to thier vacations, new house on and on

in beady eyed scummy solo picture post-he mentions nothing about helping the people
    not a beautiful day for those people
    n mention of how they are going to help-cuz they will not do anything
    your prayers mean nothing solo
    dear god help these people ,I am busy planning my new big house and trips-you handle this

9.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    They love the ultra-successful grifters like Osteen, who shut the church's doors in the face of hurricane victims a few years ago. They love him so much they feature him on the church website.

Take your prayers and shove them up your arses, you prosperity gospel grifting sociopaths. Jesus weeps for you and your ilk.

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    We begin 8 days of round the clock prayer as part of our Heart Check at my church tomorrow. I will specifically ask for prayers for Nebraska
    Praying the Mwanias are lead by actual scripture to be of real service to their community in the aftermath of these devastating tornadoes and beyond.

11.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Start thinking about thread titles :)

12.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Sarah and Solo’s McMansion-in-Progress. The Duggars got nothin on Them.

13.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Sounds like there was bad damage due to tornadoes in their area. What are the Mwania’s doing to serve those who suffered loss/ damages ?

14.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SissyShay @ 4/29/2024, 05:00 AM) 
    Sounds like there was bad damage due to tornadoes in their area. What are the Mwania’s doing to serve those who suffered loss/ damages ?

nothing because according to them the lord told them they need every penny for the secret diet coke or m&m's or the most holy raw milk.

15.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She's pregnant

898 replies since 22/1/2024, 22:04   167290 views