« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LilSadOne @ 26/1/2024, 04:09) 
    Yay, I love the vibe in this new space! Maybe now I can share my candle review like I promised. Spoiler: it was a waste of money

Do y'all (omg, I said it) remember Root candles? I used to love, love, love them!

2.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    LilSadOne

Yes, please let us know what you thought of the candle. I am dying to know.

3.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LilSadOne @ 1/26/2024, 04:09 AM) 
    Yay, I love the vibe in this new space! Maybe now I can share my candle review like I promised. Spoiler: it was a waste of money

::::GASP:::: I couldn't remember who ordered her candles and I have been wondering about them. Can't wait for your full review!

4.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Oh what a breath of fresh air after those past toxic posts. It had been a while since i visited & was so shocked.

I hope for that little baby that the exploitation has not started & he/she will not become part of the xomckenna
    family vlogging family. It really hurts my heart when that happens.

5.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I was hoping for a new thread ever since the one started typing novels of conspiracy theories, and the other one aggressively attacked everything. Back at the beginning I thought it was so absurd it might even be to deliberately discredit the thread as no one is really that stupid or horrible.

I'm looking forward to new content. I'm in a similar stage of life, designing a bigger family home and hopefully more children, so it's interesting content for me.

I hope the camel toe is gone for good, if it's the only bit of advice Macenna has taken, it's better for all our eyes 😅

I'd rather a beige nursery than a dark purple or brown one.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think a beige nursery with off whites and blues or greens would be very nice for a little boy.

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She made that kitchen so dark. I would be depressed living in such a dark space. And painting her bedroom a dark brown. Yikes, it looks like a cave. Which room is Romeo’s room and why does he have a room??

8.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SophieKitty @ 1/26/2024, 09:13 AM) 
    She made that kitchen so dark. I would be depressed living in such a dark space. And painting her bedroom a dark brown. Yikes, it looks like a cave. Which room is Romeo’s room and why does he have a room??

His room is one of the two bedrooms upstairs. I guess he uses it as an office/storage for his business? Just a few months back, they were hyping up having ideas for a cool design (wood paneled walls?) and basketballs. I'm guessing that is no longer happening. It looks to be a tiny room after seeing the new storage in there. I thin it is a shame they are pulling out all the storage in the future nursery room.

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (justcats @ 1/26/2024, 07:26 AM) 
    QUOTE (SophieKitty @ 1/26/2024, 09:13 AM) 

His room is one of the two bedrooms upstairs. I guess he uses it as an office/storage for his business? Just a few months back, they were hyping up having ideas for a cool design (wood paneled walls?) and basketballs. I'm guessing that is no longer happening. It looks to be a tiny room after seeing the new storage in there. I thin it is a shame they are pulling out all the storage in the future nursery room.

I think the nursery should be in that nook since they are taking all the storage out. They should move their bedroom into that room and Romeo can have the downstairs room as his office. He does stuff with 'vintage' clothing, right? He'd be right next to the laundry room - it's a perfect solution. The other bedroom where they put the IKEA storage can temporarily be for all her random stuff she buys, and buys, and buys. But eventually, it will be the kid's room.

And I know this isn't an original idea. Someone on the other thread mentioned it, but it got lost in the chaos there.

Thanks for starting this new one.

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I think she just likes the idea of the french doors in the current bedroom. I also really like the idea of one particular room in my house being my office, but it was a perfect room for toddler. I got a mentality change when i got my first child. She probably will as well. Theres litterally not room for at baby crib in their current room unless they move the dresser. But im looking forward to the nursery makeover. I am a bit confused how cohesive the room will look. And is she planning on having her guests sleep next to the diaper trash and changing station?

11.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snarky1 @ 1/25/2024, 10:15 PM)
    QUOTE (LilSadOne @ 26/1/2024, 04:09) 

Do y'all (omg, I said it) remember Root candles? I used to love, love, love them!

Those were great candles! They remind me of my grandma. She used to buy them all of the time. :cry:

12.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    It hurts my heart that they are taking the main thing giving character to the house (the built in cabinets, people PAY to get houses with that original character!) & putting IKEA cabinets in, adding ZERO value to the house. A REAL designer move, there….🙄🙄🙄🙄

13.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Can someone remind me, but does she have any covering on those French doors to her bedroom? If not, I sure wouldn’t want my guest to see into my bedroom. I apologize in advance because I just starting watching video of her LA home and trying to catch up.

Another quick question, is the room with the little nook the same room that she is organizing her stuff in the huge cabinets she mentioned that they just put up that needs handles?

ID**’tEatSugar

You my dear are my HERO. Hugs to you

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SophieKitty @ 1/26/2024, 01:49 PM) 
    Can someone remind me, but does she have any covering on those French doors to her bedroom? If not, I sure wouldn’t want my guest to see into my bedroom. I apologize in advance because I just starting watching video of her LA home and trying to catch up.

Another quick question, is the room with the little nook the same room that she is organizing her stuff in the huge cabinets she mentioned that they just put up that needs handles?

I don't think there are any window coverings on the French doors to their bedroom. She did mention she was going to get or make some.

The IKEA cabinets went into "Romeo's room". The guest bedroom has a nook with built in cabinets that she wants to take out.

15.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What has happened to the Texas house? It's like she threw it away!Can someone please explain this to me? I just saw their gender reveal and Macenna seemed really disappointed!

484 replies since 25/1/2024, 17:24   89848 views