XO, MaCenna Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Wh aren't her galfriends throwing her a baby shower?? She's purchasing baby stuff without mentioning the idea of one of those. She doesn't want to take advice from anyone & do it all herself. Damn you'll find it hard to stay independent after having a baby ... Mothers are not an island. You need community/friends.

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She doesn’t have friends
    I actually feel sorry for her in that respect but I was actually wondering why the brother didn’t send her hand me downs
    And where’s her mom?

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    She probably only did a haul to be able to throw some
    Amazon links in for her own benefit.

4.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Littlewildone @ 30/3/2024, 21:30) 
    She doesn’t have friends
    I actually feel sorry for her in that respect but I was actually wondering why the brother didn’t send her hand me downs
    And where’s her mom?

Her tone and exaggerated eye rolling in the last vlog make it seem as though her family members ARE giving her advice, but she doesn't want any of it, and she basically only gave in to her mom's suggestion that she'll need more onesies - which is the only reason she finally bought more.

She's seems to be pretty hard-headed regarding baby stuff suggestions - she's mentioned a couple times now she just wants to figure it out on her own, and do what she wants to do.

LET HER STRUGGLE 😂

5.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LilSadOne @ 3/31/2024, 09:30 PM) 
    QUOTE (Littlewildone @ 30/3/2024, 21:30) 
    She doesn’t have friends
    And where’s her mom?

Her tone and exaggerated eye rolling in the last vlog make it seem as though her family members ARE giving her advice, but she doesn't want any of it, and she basically only gave in to her mom's suggestion that she'll need more onesies - which is the only reason she finally bought more.

She's seems to be pretty hard-headed regarding baby stuff suggestions - she's mentioned a couple times now she just wants to figure it out on her own, and do what she wants to do.

LET HER STRUGGLE 😂

I really thought that only trusting her mom's advice and recommendations is a little kooky. My mom was the homemade formula (evaporated milk and karo syrup), playpen using, picking up baby spoils them, wooden spoon wielding, breast milk is bad for baby, car seats are unnecessary, type of parent. I was not taking my mom's advice... I am guessing her mom was in the baby walker, crib bumper, stomach sleeping, blankets in the crib, Playtex bottle generation.

6.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Watching snippets of the downfall of J&lo. Boy oh boy it dawned on me that xomckenna reminds me of her. So cocky. So confident. ????

7.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    HER world is about to be WRECKED-lol
    this is gonna be fun to watch…. 🍿
    She’s so utterly obnoxious!!!! 🙄🙄🙄

she’s coming down to us lowlies & shopping @ Oshkosh & Carters’s, then continues to be BASIC, she’s above the cute, clothes & colors, only solids for her poor kid. Wish I could see her face when the kid “blows out” her set amount of onesies on the 1st day-lol

8.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Kimbeau @ 2/4/2024, 06:13) 

she’s coming down to us lowlies & shopping @ Oshkosh & Carters’s, then continues to be BASIC, she’s above the cute, clothes & colors, only solids for her poor kid. Wish I could see her face when the kid “blows out” her set amount of onesies on the 1st day-lol

And, 💩 is on the white furniture & antique rugs. 🤣🤣🤣

9.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I'm not surprised she wants the kid to wear basic and boring. She wants to be the cute one and not give up the spotlight to the baby.

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status

I bet you anything she is putting it out there so that brands will send her baby stuff for free. That’s why she’s “stepped down” and shopping at Carter’s. She probably doesn’t want to spend too much money when she can get sponsorships.

QUOTE (Hit'n the pavement @ 2/4/2024, 18:02) 
    I'm not surprised she wants the kid to wear basic and boring. She wants to be the cute one and not give up the spotlight to the baby.

But… she doesn’t ever wear anything cute 🤣🤣🤣

QUOTE (Mrs Beasley @ 2/4/2024, 17:51) 

And, 💩 is on the white furniture & antique rugs. 🤣🤣🤣

She should be used to 💩 in the house, she lets Shitsley go everywhere!

11.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She said her "revamped" podcast would be back with a new episode on April 1st. I guess that was an April fools joke, because it's nowhere to be found.

I really want to see her new take of doing highly visual episodes about design dilemmas in a podcast format (auditory format primarily) where people want to be able to listen without watching. Should take off, right! 😂

Her podcasts are just her sitting on a sofa, so it can't be editing delay. She even had the obnoxious comment in her vlog about not wanting anyone else involved, or not even wanting guests .. HER HER HER ME ME ME all the time across 3 channels now... and she's still not sick of herself at least enough to have podcasts guests. 🤣

the only guest she had anyway was her mom, and I guess that gave someone else too much attention so she said NO MORE GUESTS 😂

12.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LilSadOne @ 4/2/2024, 09:30 AM) 
    the only guest she had anyway was her mom, and I guess that gave someone else too much attention so she said NO MORE GUESTS 😂

Drew from Lone Fox was a guest as well.

Ya, I can't imagine how she's going to solve design problems without any visuals.

13.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hit'n the pavement @ 2/4/2024, 20:15) 
    QUOTE (LilSadOne @ 4/2/2024, 09:30 AM) 

Drew from Lone Fox was a guest as well.

Ya, I can't imagine how she's going to solve design problems without any visuals.

You're right, I forgot Drew 😅

Also, if you sort her podcast channel by "most popular" the top few videos were the ones with her mom, lone fox, her very first episode, and her pregnancy announcement. So her audience is telling her they want to see guests... But I guess knowing that people preferred her podcasts with guests over just herself was too much for her ego to take, so now it's NO GUESTS ever again 🚫🛑🚷

14.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Ummmm, I can’t remember her wearing ANYTHING cute…..even her pregnancy attire is fugly & unflattering, I think she’s going for a “Mother Earth” aesthetic but as usual her “posing” comes off forced & doesn’t work for herself.

15.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hello, I've never commented on this thread before and I don't know if this has already been said....but I am so sick of her talking about her baby bump. She acts as though she is the only person who has ever been pregnant! I don't know how she would deal with being pregnant with a real job. She was like 3 months pregnant and talking about how she was always out of breath...it just annoys me to no end.
    Rant over. Lol

477 replies since 25/1/2024, 17:24   88322 views