Group

Status
    So is Chris’s channel done? He hasn’t posted anything in a month

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    They dont have any content to do more vlogs. But since they are having Tanners party coming up im sure he will vlog and have a video to post

4.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did anyone else see in the comments of her last video that she said she was going to be taking (real estate) courses after Chris finishes? They are sooooooo weirdly dependent. He can't even become a realtor without her also becoming a realtor. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen.

She also said she is still going to continue to upload videos but is excited to add something else to the resume. I'm guessing they are starting to feel the weight of their expenses.

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (unicorncandy @ 29/1/2024, 21:32) 
    Did anyone else see in the comments of her last video that she said she was going to be taking (real estate) courses after Chris finishes? They are sooooooo weirdly dependent. He can't even become a realtor without her also becoming a realtor. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen.

She also said she is still going to continue to upload videos but is excited to add something else to the resume. I'm guessing they are starting to feel the weight of their expenses.

But, “ she’s a mom to 4… always tired,” can’t even manage to get her videos out on time or just does the bare minimum. Let’s add real estate classes to her already “busy” schedule. :hearty-laugh: They are very co-dependent on each other. It’s weird.

6.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Nursing is a very in-demand field but sure, let's not even try that (though I assume her certifications have lapsed) and instead enter a very oversaturated market so they can continue to be attached at the hip. I'm sure she's picturing them being a husband/wife real estate power team. Lol.

It's very obvious they are finally realizing they can no longer afford their lifestyle.

7.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    A smart mom would keep up with a nursing license and become a school nurse so you’re on your kids schedule. But she’s not lol

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    You would think that they are realizing they can’t afford to live the way they do, but she is buying just as much ever.

9.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I have no idea how they are paying for their house, the bay house, the boat and cars, etc.but, I guess the sponsorships are still coming in? It's a deck of cards bound to crumble. I mean, we all see it all around us. The money I make used to go much farther than today, and that holds true for them. So, couple inflation with too many bills and you will see many you tubers having to figure stuff out. Also, are they putting money away for the kids and investing for college? I sure hope so.

10.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So did they set up evi’s big girl bed on tanners birthday? out of all days. Tanner still can’t have the attention on his birthday 😔 everything is always about those girls!

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m sure Tanner is a naturally sweet kid but that birthday video is such a force fed load of BS.

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (whytho @ 1/30/2024, 06:24 AM) 
    Nursing is a very in-demand field but sure, let's not even try that (though I assume her certifications have lapsed) and instead enter a very oversaturated market so they can continue to be attached at the hip. I'm sure she's picturing them being a husband/wife real estate power team. Lol.

It's very obvious they are finally realizing they can no longer afford their lifestyle.

NNNOOOOOOOooooooo I don't wish her back into nursing --- patients deserve better

13.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I definitely think they are having financial issues, obviously. The fact he is getting his RE license sounds like they need some regular jobs. The next thing you know one of the houses will have to go and they will find some excuse for it.

14.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    If they really are having financial issues, going into real estate is a very dumb idea. It's a very oversaturated market and most realtors leave the field within a few years because it's very difficult to initially build a client base. Why doesn't Chris use his grad degree (still can't believe the guy who doesn't understand the difference between 'your' and 'you're' graduated from grad school)? Oh yeah, because then they would actually be separated during the day, God forbid!

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    They think because they have a following on YT / IG they’ll be successful in real estate but going by their recent views the numbers are abysmal and that’s spread all over the globe. They’d be selling close to home where their fan base is considerably smaller than their overall fan base, which again isn’t that large to begin with.

Like I’ve said before they believe there’s huge bucks in real estate - and that’s true for a very small percentage of them, but fact is majority of realtors don’t make big cash. Imagine Chris as your realtor? He’s such a conceited little prick. Also would Tiff be tagging along for showings considering they can’t even take a dump without holding one another’s hand?

366 replies since 25/1/2024, 20:11   62821 views