Beauty and the Beastons Pt. 11

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She is short so her daily caloric intake is likely much lower than mine but everything she’s doing seems very restrictive.

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is there a way we can actually track or see if he’s telling the truth when he “says” he
    Sold a house .. ??

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    “Hot” guy at the gym ew lol he is so unattractive.

4.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    "boy mom Tiff couldn't imagine this" stfu.

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ceenella @ 19/4/2024, 13:00) 
    Is there a way we can actually track or see if he’s telling the truth when he “says” he
    Sold a house .. ??

Wait he said this, where? How has he had the time. He just got his license then had the flu, if all that was true

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So is the app she is using for Macros actually an mlm? Sounds like you need to be recruited in to get access?

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I am blessed @ 18/4/2024, 00:14) 
    I am not a person with anxiety, but seeing all those essential oils I wanted to get the garbage can..lol

I don't like how she uses religion (signing of the cross before taking the shelves off the wall.) These people are not religious. With everything going on in the world today this is what God is worried about. I know this sounds petty, but I don't like the virtue signing.

The oils get their own special shelves, but the dogs she loves and misses so much have to share with a plastic/ fake plant.

Next was buying same items in different colors. File folders and chairs to name a few. The chairs she had were nicer than the ones she bought. Needless spending.

Last but not least another planner? She will need a planner to track all of them.

I don't even watch the whole video anymore.

Did you catch how she “hired” Carter to organize them? 🤣🤣🤣

8.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This woman actual said "if you're craving bad foods, sometimes drinking a sparkling water or eating a piece of gum will help"

... That's an eating disorder, Tiffany.

9.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Core memories...seriously SHUT UP BEASTON. Also why is it she only put effort into her and the girls outfits? Oh that's right, they're the only ones who matter.

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So she made the girls hats and hoodies for the baseball game but nothing for the boys? Typical. The boys will grow up and see the blatant favoritism.

11.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    They don’t need to grow up to see it, they see it now. They feel it now. If u buy for one kid but not the other they say something right away. Doesn’t matter the age

12.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Butwhy @ 23/4/2024, 03:08) 
    They don’t need to grow up to see it, they see it now. They feel it now. If u buy for one kid but not the other they say something right away. Doesn’t matter the age

I am not defending Tiff because I actually think she does show blatant favouritism towards the girls but we are not of the opinion that what one child gets, another must get too. We always felt that each child should be treated differently as each child is different. And as they go through life they will not expect to get the same as someone else just ‘because’. This seems kind of difficult to explain but we have three girls and none of them feels unfairly treated or hard-done-by and each of them is completely fine when one girl gets something that another doesn’t. For example, if two girls were not home and a third was, I might bring that one girl out to lunch. But I’d never say…don’t tell your sisters. In fact we would tell and usually the response would be either one of nonchalance or a request to go there too sometime. Or I might be out shopping and see something one girl would like so I’d buy it for her but wouldn’t feel I need to go looking for something for the other two just because I bought something for one.
    If we are taking a trip away we will ask who wants to come. Whoever comes will obviously get to eat out, do fun things etc but I don’t feel the need to compensate those who didn’t come just because they’re missing out.

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    No I mean in the future if he claims he made his first sale is this somtbing we can look up ?

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I finally watched her office makeover. My goodness, that woman can’t decorate to save her life.

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Another video of buying new things for another makeover on a house she just built

369 replies since 25/1/2024, 20:11   62974 views