Beauty and the Beastons Pt. 11

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Return the damn cake topper and shut up

I’m sure you can relate is the most annoying thing she says … yes tiff we can all relate I think just about only moms and pedophiles watch your videos

2.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Love20 @ 5/2/2024, 20:40) 
    She’s looking peri menopausal and she needs to stop dressing from the juniors section and actually wear clothes that fit and flatter.

Everyone says she looks skinny and under nourished but I think she just has a petite frame. She definitely doesn’t look skinny to me. She looks soft, her middle is a little round and she has absolutely no muscle. Agreed she probably is under nourished because she doesn’t eat healthy meals, but I don’t think she’s underweight

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Chris posts a story about how he loves these two so much (his daughters) spinning around with Tanners birthday backdrop…

No story of Tanner as of late. Do these two even have sons? It’s really gross how much they favour the girls.

Chris’ stupid stories and posts about “my wife vs me” or “my life before my wife vs now” stfu.

4.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (headspace @ 2/6/2024, 08:09 AM) 
    Chris posts a story about how he loves these two so much (his daughters) spinning around with Tanners birthday backdrop…

No story of Tanner as of late. Do these two even have sons? It’s really gross how much they favour the girls.

Chris’ stupid stories and posts about “my wife vs me” or “my life before my wife vs now” stfu.

I thought the same thing with the oldest daughter was doing some sort of Zombie dance LOL. Poor Tanner, he seems to always get the short end of the stick.

5.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    In the comments of the birthday picture on Instagram someone asked, "Do u ppl ever wear socks? She replied "worry about your own feet" She is getting nasty. I also think everything she does is for content. If she had a healthy gut she would not need supplements. She is bought and paid for by sponsors. I am sure we will not see those bows again.

6.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I used to be a big fan of hers but her content is soooo boring!!!

Her latest reel she said she is sponsored by Nerds gummy candies which was her childhood favorite. She is only 3 years younger than me, I don't think that candy was around when we were kids.

She says she likes to avoid food dyes yet takes a sponsorship from a candy company that uses them. It shows me she truly does not hold that value (of avoiding food dyes).

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    👆🏻👆🏻 this!! I was thinking the same exact thing.. nerd ropes and nerd gummies haven’t been around that long!

8.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lovestobakecookies @ 6/2/2024, 21:33) 
    I used to be a big fan of hers but her content is soooo boring!!!

Her latest reel she said she is sponsored by Nerds gummy candies which was her childhood favorite. She is only 3 years younger than me, I don't think that candy was around when we were kids.

She says she likes to avoid food dyes yet takes a sponsorship from a candy company that uses them. It shows me she truly does not hold that value (of avoiding food dyes).

Nerd clusters debuted in 2020 according to Google. Nerds maybe but not what she showed. And yes anti-dye but sponsored by nerds lol she’s a fucking loser.

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Tiffani seemed absolutely miserable in her new party planning video for Tanner’s birthday. Poor kid. She pretty much complained the entire time, except for when she was comparing how much easier it was/ will be to plan the other kids’ parties.

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    what made this so hard? because he didn't want pink unicorns and essential oils?

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can’t believe she did a nerds sponsorship. Wtf lol. Doesn’t go at all with her “healthy mom” persona. Gummy nerd clusters are sooo good tho. I rarely (like 2x a year at most lol) buy them bc I would eat them all. I am not a health nut by any means but seriously?! Sponsored by nerds??! Fake

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Chris on his Instagram is telling you about Factor meals and giving you a code. He tells you how he is not sharing it for him, but he gives you a code. Which, you can get right of their factors website. People see they promote health, but this is not healthy. The preservatives and sodium. Two stay at home parents should be able to make food. Not serving all this pre-made food. It's all about the $$$. They don't hide it anymore.

13.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Ok just watched the latest video. What the f@#k is up with the gloves blowing up balloons with gloves on. And is it just me or what but way is she walking around with one hand up while she does stuff. Oh that’s right she is perfect. Thank god she had Chris there to hold the fort down while she uploaded her Sunday video. Here’s a thought film it a couple of days early. You don’t have a job you are at home unless you go get coffee or go shopping for something you don’t need. Ok I’m done and kicking my soap box back in the corner. Have a great day

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The little amount of money she spent on tanners bday is actually more enjoyable to watch then alllllll the crap she buys for the girls bday !

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    True but it’s sad how little attention they give him.

Chris needs to fuck off. And Jesus the sponsorships and links are never ending.

428 replies since 25/1/2024, 20:11   69307 views