Beauty and the Beastons Pt. 11

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Have they explained how he's going to sell beach houses in NJ (lol, like it's just that easy to enter thar market) when his primary residence is in PA? If you're a real estate agent, you need to be ready to be available at the drop of a hat for your clients, and I don't see how thst will be the case when he's an hour away. People don't only buy beach houses May-Sept, which seems to be the only time they're there on a regular basis. Can they just admit they want to move to the canal house full time?

QUOTE (Savannah08 @ 17/3/2024, 02:02) 
    I have questions.. 1. Why was he taking it in the girl's room? 2. Why would they schedule a test that starts at 11:30 PM? I have never heard of that.

I assume since it's an online test you can schedule it for whenever, and he's a dumbass who doesn't understand the difference between your and you're, so of course he doesn't understand the difference between 11:30am and pm.

2.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Why aren't the kids sleeping in this room they loved so much? If it is this late why would you not be taking the test in your office? I feel it's another staged moment in their real life. He thinks he is being cute taking the test in the unicorn chair. If he was serious about real estate he would be more focused on the test and not taking a selfie. They feel NJ will be more profitable than PA. That canal house is to small for a permit home. Kids will eventually want their own room.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    This is staged that’s all. He’s an idiot.

4.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My question was: why does a 5 year old need a vanity?

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Glitter Queen @ 17/3/2024, 19:09) 
    My question was: why does a 5 year old need a vanity?

They don't IMO

6.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Just jumped and forwarded through the latest video. What an amount of plastic she buys. Its better to store games and puzzles in the original package so kids can find them easily. It would be easy to pass it on for charity. I always did that and it was later easy to pass it on with the box. I still store the games and puzzles with the boxes.
    They must be throwing all the used toys into junk and the sheer amount they have is just way too much for the kids. Not good for their concentration.

7.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    How can she have all this clutter and say she has anxiety with all these toys and crafts? The clutter was driving me crazy.

I agree keep toys I'm boxes. How can the kids see what games they have. Also, to much plastic storage.

I always taught my kids you get something new we donate something old.

One last thing I thought they had a craft area in the basement? Do they have more toys at the Canal house?

8.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Rapunzel4 @ 17/3/2024, 19:21) 
    Just jumped and forwarded through the latest video. What an amount of plastic she buys. Its better to store games and puzzles in the original package so kids can find them easily. It would be easy to pass it on for charity. I always did that and it was later easy to pass it on with the box. I still store the games and puzzles with the boxes.
    They must be throwing all the used toys into junk and the sheer amount they have is just way too much for the kids. Not good for their concentration.

I agree, taking the games from their original boxes made absolutely no sense.

9.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don’t think he’s cut out for real estate. Also I feel like he imagines he’ll be selling multi million $ beach home on the Jersey shore from the start. I don’t think he’ll like working a wide variety of hours and days to accommodate clients schedules, and sometimes it doesn’t even result in a sale. and T dot is gonna be ok with him out of the house that much?? Doubt it.

10.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Savannah08 @ 17/3/2024, 02:02) 
    I have questions.. 1. Why was he taking it in the girl's room? 2. Why would they schedule a test that starts at 11:30 PM? I have never heard of that.

Right?? He could have at least taken it in his room.

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Board is drying up their content is so stale. That top Tiffani was showing yesterday was hideous in my opinion.

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Those Bulgarian split squats 🥴🥴 not squatting anywhere near low enough. Tiffani always has the WORST form when doing any exercises… and Chris was a trainer??

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Also why are they still letting princess ella sleep in their bed every night?? Meanwhile the boys used to get locked inside their room at night 🤨

14.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hjein23 @ 21/3/2024, 15:12) 
    Those Bulgarian split squats 🥴🥴 not squatting anywhere near low enough. Tiffani always has the WORST form when doing any exercises… and Chris was a trainer??

Honestly, her form for all her 'strength' exercises is atrocious. That's why she looks how she does (like she has absolutely no muscle mass). Those 2 pound weights for deadlifts are going to do nothing, honey. At that point, it's basically just a hamstring stretch. 😂

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lmao yeah her strength moves are a fail. 2lb deadlifts 🤣🤣

430 replies since 25/1/2024, 20:11   69493 views